Zoe Sugg #40 Named her baby Ottilie Rue but we'll still call her Pay, thank you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My mother in law did do this, and her and my father in law had the nerve to question why my own mum was with us - she was my second birth partner (pre-COVID, 7 years ago) and bought us home as we didn’t drive and she didn’t want us getting a taxi with our newborn. They came round for the next 3 days after too, it pissed me right off. But we were too exhausted to have an argument with them!
She sounds just like my mil! See you on the mil thread? 🤣
Is poppy getting on anyone else's nerves or would that just be me? Posts photos before either zoe or Alfie and their newborn and when they do she comments that? I know it's probably supposed to be funny but its not the place and not very respectful I wish someone would have a word, she's obsessed!
She’s gonna be the most over obsessive auntie, saw it coming after she was smothering Zoe’s bump 🤢

Reactions: 21
I get that Poppy is excited and thrilled to be an aunt and most people I know do adore babies, but come onnnn. She’s aggravating. 🙄 I became an aunt to a baby girl and I was not nearly as obsessed w her as poppy is Ottilie (sp?)

Reactions: 33
Long term lurker on this thread! Why do people think that Alfie has a thing for Diane? I don't mean that in a rude/sarcastic way I'm just generally curious where it came from? Also curious to why people think that Alfie doesn't love Zoe? I've watched them both since they started and I've always thought they seem to have a lovely relationship and I've never really noticed anything from Alfies point of view to say otherwise? (again, not being sarcastic or rude I'm generally curious!) If people think this because he's not proposed to her yet, I've been with my partner for almost 8 years and we're not engaged either but we've bought two houses and have a dog, sometimes I don't think it's all about marriage to show commitment.

I’d imagine is because the lack of chemistry. That relationship is super dull and has been for many years

Reactions: 8
i don’t know why but I can’t stand poppy. Her face just pisses me off, 😂 always in Zoe’s vlogs, she’s never without them ffs!
Same! Her constant whiny ALLLLLF STOOoooOoooP!! Don’t!!!! All the time pisses me off too, but then I guess he’s her brother and he’s just Alfie in general so he probably winds her the duck up then leaves those bits in. Sean is another man child, they probably team up lol

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Is poppy getting on anyone else's nerves or would that just be me? Posts photos before either zoe or Alfie and their newborn and when they do she comments that? I know it's probably supposed to be funny but its not the place and not very respectful I wish someone would have a word, she's obsessed!
She didn't post before Zoe or Alfie though. She posted about 20-30 minutes after same time as Joe did, so clearly that was discussed between them.

Reactions: 3
If I was Zoe I would be pretty pissed that Alfie posted his first picture with baby, I know this is Zoe and she is super lazy. I would be lowkey annoyed after giving birth that my partner had to get in there first but he is her father I suppose but still.

Also Poppy can just go away...jeez she's annoying

Reactions: 17
poppy and sean DID post a pic with the baby before they did.
zoe and alfie revealed the babys face

but those two were the first ones to post a pic holding the baby. and i think thats just rude even if they gave their okay.

I think thats what the other poster was trying to say.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Same! Her constant whiny ALLLLLF STOOoooOoooP!! Don’t!!!! All the time pisses me off too, but then I guess he’s her brother and he’s just Alfie in general so he probably winds her the duck up then leaves those bits in. Sean is another man child, they probably team up lol
Like nails on a chalkboard!! I genuinely wouldn’t be surprised at all if anyone whose been around Poppy for even 5 mins has gone home with a cracking migraine! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
1630639049435.png

LOL. So, Zoe is nobody's best friend, I guess. If Mark posts that the baby is his best pal, it'll be the cherry on top of the obvious demise of Zoe as the center of her social world.

(That said, I find it ridiculous to say that a baby is your best pal/friend. She poos, eats, sleeps, repeats. Let's not be precious.)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 54
View attachment 742548

LOL. So, Zoe is nobody's best friend, I guess. If Mark posts that the baby is his best pal, it'll be the cherry on top of the obvious demise of Zoe as the center of her social world.

(That said, I find it ridiculous to say that a baby is your best pal/friend. She poos, eats, sleeps, repeats. Let's not be precious.)
I wonder if she will implode on being the center of everyone's attention. Everybody goes to her house to see her and they do what she wants, especially people like Mark and Algae's family. Now they'll be over to see the baby and NOT her. I guess that's the kind of tit that happens when you surround yourself with yes people who are only hanging around because they want tit from you and need you for their lifestyle and success. Don't have the real people like she had with her Lacock friends she doesn't seem to reference much anymore.

Reactions: 19
If I was Zoe I would be pretty pissed that Alfie posted his first picture with baby, I know this is Zoe and she is super lazy. I would be lowkey annoyed after giving birth that my partner had to get in there first but he is her father I suppose but still.

Also Poppy can just go away...jeez she's annoying
Probably saw the millions of likes and comments Zoe’s photo got, compared it to his, and thought right; need to up my game!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.