Zoe Sugg #40 Named her baby Ottilie Rue but we'll still call her Pay, thank you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only thing I’m wondering is when baby Pay will start using function of beauty shampoo or eating them pasta ready meals
honestly those pasta adverts. Boiling pasta doesn’t take that long and I just can’t with their fake “yums” and “this is so good”. I was so lucky as a child mum and dad found the time to cook and feed us healthy meals. The kid is gonna live in a world where food comes out the microwave or in a takeaway box and only if it’s #gifted.

Reactions: 12
Anyone else think they chose the name Ottilie Rue so they could call her “Tilly Rue”? Seems like something Zoella would do with her penchant for cutesy nicknames.

Reactions: 7
Like others have said I think she will come out with a mummy book or something along those lines.

Reactions: 9
If you name your child Tilly, you always have to think it rhymes with silly...
Silly Tilly
Silly Billy Tilly.

I can't imagine anybody over the age of 8 being called Tilly. Mind you, Gordon Ramsay's daughter is a Tilly, isn't she? If she's popular on Strictly, there will be an influx of little Tillys that Zoe will HATE.

Reactions: 9
Like others have said I think she will come out with a mummy book or something along those lines.
How to make a ball pit for your child.
Step 1: Open package of plastic balls.
Step 2: Put balls in pit.

Make cheese toasties for your kid to have a great snack
Step 1: Put cheese in bread.
Step 2: Toast

That'll be 20 quid please.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I don’t disagree with them. I’ve know numerous dogs called Tilly 😂😂
I find it annoying when people give dog ‘people’ names. Tilly is a long established derivative of Matilda and a popular girls name. Like when my old neighbour moved in their dog had my name (a classic girls name) and it was so off putting hearing them shout it all the darn time. Don’t come at me. Call your dog Spot, Treacle, Fudge. Don’t be calling it Chris.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I find it annoying when people give dog ‘people’ names. Tilly is a long established derivative of Matilda and a popular girls name. Like when my old neighbour moved in their dog had my name (a classic girls name) and it was so off putting hearing them shout it all the darn time. Don’t come at me. Call your dog Spot, Treacle, Fudge. Don’t be calling it Chris.
Ah no, I love animals with people names. There's a lady in the park with a dog called Anthony and it cracks me up.

• Haha
Reactions: 92
Ah no, I love animals with people names. There's a lady in the park with a dog called Anthony and it cracks me up.
It gives them character I think. More than Fudge or Fido, "human" names are charming. Like a dog named Herbert, I can picture that dog right now.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Ok, can ZoSlug post something where she says how SHE pronounces the name so we can put that to rest or at least mock her pronunciation or something?

She better start the mean girl training ASAP or Silly Ottilie Rue's childhood will be ruined by bullies because her parents are a) wankers and b) stupid enough to name her things that are supremely mockable.

Reactions: 16
I bet they’re both itching to post something to Instagram 🤣 they bloody love the attention so this must me killing them!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’ll be on Happy Mum Happy Baby with Gi Fletcher first to line it up 😂 (Alfie will make sure he’s part of it too, of course)

Reactions: 14

This came up in my suggested.

1 min 45 seconds. If only Zoe went back and watched this old vlog maybe it would open her eyes about removing the stennies!!!!

Alfie actually says the shorter hair opens her face up more and doesn’t drown her!!!

Reactions: 13
Silly Billy Tilly.

I can't imagine anybody over the age of 8 being called Tilly. Mind you, Gordon Ramsay's daughter is a Tilly, isn't she? If she's popular on Strictly, there will be an influx of little Tillys that Zoe will HATE.
also reminds me of the very questionable sue radford who has a daughter called tilly.

and also millie. i guess when you have so many kids you start running out of options

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.