Zoe Sugg #40 Named her baby Ottilie Rue but we'll still call her Pay, thank you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we really need to know how the baby was born? What difference will it make to anyone?

Back to the grabby tories.... What do we think the first #ad will be for? Will be a post birth hair loss haha FoB ad? Rana meals because she's too busy to cook haha?
I’m gonna go with Child’s Farm! Think she’ll also be #gifted some of Rochelle Hulmes’ baby products and those biodegradable nappies Emma Bunton has too

Reactions: 4
I think there'll be more pictures of Ottilie to come. Zoe's posted about ten times on her private since sharing the news...

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Was a recipe for disaster that. Louise was pregnant with Pearl and wasn’t she in a wheel chair or something? Seemed like Louise wasn’t in best position to be patient with Zoe, plus Hello World was a total failure and I bet it was super dramatic behind the scenes. Not saying Louise wasn’t in the wrong potentially, but sounds like the whole thing had gone tits up so you’d think they’d have been able to draw a line under it. Sad as Zoe is Darcy’s god mother yet now they seem to have 0 relationship. I wonder if now Zoe is a mum their friendship might reignite as both with young kids so more in a similar stage of their lives 🤷🏻‍♀️
doubtful. If someone outed my pregnancy to the world when I wasn’t ready to and wasn’t far along in my pregnancy I’d want nothing to do with them anymore either.

Reactions: 17
Was a recipe for disaster that. Louise was pregnant with Pearl and wasn’t she in a wheel chair or something? Seemed like Louise wasn’t in best position to be patient with Zoe, plus Hello World was a total failure and I bet it was super dramatic behind the scenes. Not saying Louise wasn’t in the wrong potentially, but sounds like the whole thing had gone tits up so you’d think they’d have been able to draw a line under it. Sad as Zoe is Darcy’s god mother yet now they seem to have 0 relationship. I wonder if now Zoe is a mum their friendship might reignite as both with young kids so more in a similar stage of their lives 🤷🏻‍♀️
I’ve always been of the opinion with the hello world stuff. I think Louise was annoyed as at the end of the day this is work for them & Zoe was refusing to do her part. Which meant there was a good chance people would ask for their money back since she was the biggest known one at the time & ultimately would mean that the venture was a failure. (Which it ended up being anyway).

But I don’t get to not do my job when I’m anxious or overwhelmed and so I can see why Louise wanted Zoe to go on.

Although knowing Louise I assume she wasn’t as tactful or caring about it as she should have been.

Reactions: 14
It must be absolutely killing Alfie not being able to make the most of cashing in on little Pay.. how long until there’s a future self baby collection he’ll use her for 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
sorry lads, i had to bail on that last thread, what a tit show! :ROFLMAO:

so, did Zoe have a falling out with her dad? i just saw someone posting that they don't have a great relationship, that's thrown me off, i used to think she was closer to her dad than her mam!
There’s some speculation on earlier threads that Graham isn’t particularly keen on Alfie. My own personal theory is he at some stage voiced concerns about the relationship and his dislike for Alfie (and the rest of the Deyes clan) and she’s taken the huff with him. I might be wrong but it seems the Zoe thing to do. It might also be connected to her upping for Brighton where she had nobody other than the Deyes. She didn’t really have any friends in Brighton so perhaps he was worried she was isolating herself (which she basically has)

Reactions: 19
Personally, whether Alfie proposed to Zoe or not would make little difference to me as they have very little chemistry. He can barely look at her when she talks - he looks bored and checked out. In their photos he is always looking away or like he'd rather be anywhere else. I think were it not for the obscene amount she earns and the everything for nothing lifestyle they have, he'd have dumped her for a younger model a long time ago.
As much as people (including me) talk tit about Zoe on here, I still feel sort of bad that she has chosen to be with a man who sees her more as an opportunity and less like a partner. She's always just been there and there's not a chance in hell he would've stayed with her this long if she wasn't bringing him in loads of money and fans. If she had a smaller career and never hugely took off he would've bounced eight years ago.

I'm not in a relationship myself, but I couldn't imagine being in one, let alone a long-term one, with somebody who quite obviously doesn't want to be there all that much. Wonder if that's what sparked the baby making to happen. We did speculate that they used this baby as a crutch to try and save the dead in the water relationship, but we all know that never works out. I still hope within the next couple years they break up, be great coparents, and each find somebody actually suited to them.

Reactions: 28
She shared a list of people who she knew that were currently pregnant and the last one on the list was ‘and someone else who’s also pregnant but hasn’t announced it yet’. It was a few weeks before Zoe shared she was pregnant and Made a lot of people assume it was Zoe (which I’m pretty sure it was). Then after that happened Louise was no longer following Zoe’s private Instagram account and many assumed she lost the privilege after almost outing Zoe’s pregnancy early.

She’s done similar things to her friend Marie bits and clips where she shared things about her kids before Marie has.
I think someone said Louise also did something similar for Fleur when she was about to give birth (?)

But I 100% don’t think Zoe told Louise she was pregnant. In a vlog from the day they posted their announcement, Alfie said they had only told 10 people prior to that day, and they spent the morning calling friends/family (including Zoe’s grandparents) to tell them the news. After the calls were done, he said he was worried it would be “leaked” even though they had now only told like 25 people. Maybe Louise was in that 25, but I doubt she made the first 10. Though it is possible she heard it through the grapevine (like if Zoe told Maddie, who also works with Louise)

Reactions: 9
She shared a list of people who she knew that were currently pregnant and the last one on the list was ‘and someone else who’s also pregnant but hasn’t announced it yet’. It was a few weeks before Zoe shared she was pregnant and Made a lot of people assume it was Zoe (which I’m pretty sure it was). Then after that happened Louise was no longer d2following Zoe’s private Instagram account and many assumed she lost the privilege after almost outing Zoe’s pregnancy early.

She’s done similar things to her friend Marie bits and clips where she shared things about her kids before Marie has.
It's kinda weird Zoe would have told Louise in advance.

Reactions: 5
I think someone said Louise also did something similar for Fleur when she was about to give birth (?)

But I 100% don’t think Zoe told Louise she was pregnant. In a vlog from the day they posted their announcement, Alfie said they had only told 10 people prior to that day, and they spent the morning calling friends/family (including Zoe’s grandparents) to tell them the news. After the calls were done, he said he was worried it would be “leaked” even though they had now only told like 25 people. Maybe Louise was in that 25, but I doubt she made the first 10. Though it is possible she heard it through the grapevine (like if Zoe told Maddie, who also works with Louise)
Yes but after Zoe had announced her pregnancy Louise posted on Ig the pic of Zoe saying 'remember when I said about the baby boom'

I’ve always been of the opinion with the hello world stuff. I think Louise was annoyed as at the end of the day this is work for them & Zoe was refusing to do her part. Which meant there was a good chance people would ask for their money back since she was the biggest known one at the time & ultimately would mean that the venture was a failure. (Which it ended up being anyway).

But I don’t get to not do my job when I’m anxious or overwhelmed and so I can see why Louise wanted Zoe to go on.

Although knowing Louise I assume she wasn’t as tactful or caring about it as she should have been.
I think the problem with Zoe's anxiety is its convenience anxiety like she's ok going to concerts etc but then cant do work tit.

Reactions: 25
Yes but after Zoe had announced her pregnancy Louise posted on Ig the pic of Zoe saying 'remember when I said about the baby boom'

I think the problem with Zoe's anxiety is its convenience anxiety like she's ok going to concerts etc but then cant do work tit.

It was almost as though Zoe's anxiety videoxin 2012 really made her. She was already very popular but it absolutely rocketed after that went up.

Reactions: 8
Not to public knowledge, just us gossiping/speculating. Personally even though her dad isn’t a fan of being on camera I do find it very weird that she never even mentions him at all. You never hear her saying “oh I saw my dad” (as in going to visit, ever. I know he lives far) or “my dad sent this over” or “I bought this to send to my dad”. For someone who vlogs and talks about their life and often mentions her mum it’s strange she never mentions him at all.
I was the one asking it at the last thread, so glad here’re some answers, yeah it was weird, I remember she was always visiting her dad or her grandparents but there was nothing about her mom, then one day she started posting about her mother and her dad seemed to disappear…or I just remember wrong.

Reactions: 5

Convenience anxiety is a crap term. I get that it's annoying when it seems like someone shirks responsibilities and only does the fun stuff, but it's equally understandable why someone who is prone to anxiety would be able to push themselves to do something they consider fun and feel more apprehensive about the things they don't. I used to work with someone who would take 6 months off a year with mental health, but would spend the time having holidays and stuff while the rest of us covered for her. It was horrendous. But, when she got back to work, she was bleeping useless because she genuinely couldn't cope.

Don't get me wrong, it's irritating as hell when you also have anxiety and put up and shut up so to speak, but I don't think other people's anxiety is less valid, I just think they are less able to cope with it for whatever reason. Probably because they have never had a reason to, especially in Zoe's case, she's so loaded she could miss loads of commitments and not have any worries about the consequences. Most of us don't have that luxury.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Convenience anxiety is a crap term. I get that it's annoying when it seems like someone shirks responsibilities and only does the fun stuff, but it's equally understandable why someone who is prone to anxiety would be able to push themselves to do something they consider fun and feel more apprehensive about the things they don't. I used to work with someone who would take 6 months off a year with mental health, but would spend the time having holidays and stuff while the rest of us covered for her. It was horrendous. But, when she got back to work, she was bleeping useless because she genuinely couldn't cope.

Don't get me wrong, it's irritating as hell when you also have anxiety and put up and shut up so to speak, but I don't think other people's anxiety is less valid, I just think they are less able to cope with it for whatever reason. Probably because they have never had a reason to, especially in Zoe's case, she's so loaded she could miss loads of commitments and not have any worries about the consequences. Most of us don't have that luxury.
Sorry I worded it worng I meant it comes across as convenience anxiety.

Reactions: 2
Sorry I worded it worng I meant it comes across as convenience anxiety.
I still think she has significant anxiety, why else would anyone happily live most of their life in the confines of their 4 walls by choice? It might not be anxiety in the way some people traditionally view it, but it's still anxiety to have a fear of anything outside your comfort zone. I think that's part of the reason she settles for Alfie.

Reactions: 21
I still think she has significant anxiety, why else would anyone happily live most of their life in the confines of their 4 walls by choice? It might not be anxiety in the way some people traditionally view it, but it's still anxiety to have a fear of anything outside your comfort zone. I think that's part of the reason she settles for Alfie.
Yes I think she has anxiety but I also think she uses it as a excuse when she doesn't want to do something like meet fans.

Reactions: 19
That's a good point actually. Idk about River being born, but Louise did let everyone know when Fleur's wedding was because she tweeted something like 'congrats on the wedding!!!' when Fleur had clearly been trying to keep it fairly quiet.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.