Zoe Sugg #40 Named her baby Ottilie Rue but we'll still call her Pay, thank you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Zoe goes to bed about 8 she is probs still in that routine with a baby 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think from the clips he shared Zoe had had her dinner. It was just him who hadn’t because he only used I the whole time.

Which I still find so strange they’ve been together 8 years, lived together 5/6 and have a child together and they STILL eat their dinners separately most of the time.
I think Zoe has takeaways everyday and Alfie actually eats cooked foods. It is really strange to me too.

Reactions: 8
I’m no fan of these guys ! But Jesus the baby is a few days old and already many ppl here are commenting on how she looks. Discuss the parents all you want and how you are all experts on parenting and thinking they are doing everything wrong ( coz no one here prob never made a mistake) I’m sure if you were all in this industry you would be doing the same. Who gives a crap what they do and how they do it. How does it effect your life and your situation! It doesn’t ! Let them make all the mistakes in the world and back track on what they said they Wouldn’t do. But for every click you give them you fuel it. But don’t discuss the child ! It’s insensitive and can strike a cord with ppl
This person was literally commenting on the filter. The filter, not the child.

Reactions: 39
Good grief. This thread is turning into a mummy forum and the comment police. And they don't even read properly, they just jump to conclusions.

It's hilarious that the thing Zoe most wanted in life, according to her I saw no proof of it during her pregnancy, instead of revitalizing her channel/media/etc has made her EVEN MORE boring. Like. It must be a talent to be this boring.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 60
I’m no fan of these guys ! But Jesus the baby is a few days old and already many ppl here are commenting on how she looks. Discuss the parents all you want and how you are all experts on parenting and thinking they are doing everything wrong ( coz no one here prob never made a mistake) I’m sure if you were all in this industry you would be doing the same. Who gives a crap what they do and how they do it. How does it effect your life and your situation! It doesn’t ! Let them make all the mistakes in the world and back track on what they said they Wouldn’t do. But for every click you give them you fuel it. But don’t discuss the child ! It’s insensitive and can strike a cord with ppl
I think you will find we can discuss what we like as this is what this thread is for. Now I will admit I don't like the posts when they say the baby isn't cute etc because at the end of the day she never asked to be posted all over IG but the comment you replied to was annoyed that Zoe was using a filter on the baby.

Reactions: 18
I think you’re in the wrong place. Around here we don’t police what people say. It’s a trash forum.

Also so far I’ve not seen a single person say anything negative about the baby. People have been talking about how cute she is, the colour of her hair and which parent she looks like.

We will be continuing to discuss Zoe and Alfie as we always have done, and that may include comments about their parenting. If you do not what to read it or don’t care as you’ve so clearly stated in your post then you’re more than welcome not to read it.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Yel

This thread makes it perfectly clear why the main rule of tattle is not to comment police 😴 (along side keep it on tattle and don't take it to anyone's feed)

People may need to excuse themselves if they take comments on Zoella personally. Mods always delete when something goes too far, hit report and let us deal with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Who is even taking aim at Otter? We discuss her parents, her parents' decision to name her something they can't even pronounce without making it sound like a joke, her parents' decision to use her as a prop for photos, her parents' ridiculous habits. She's one week old. There's not even anything to "take aim" at, she's not a spoiled toddler yet, or an annoying kid or anything. She's a newborn who eats, poops, sleeps and is bounced maniacally by her mother and made to take photos with her shirtless father.

As for the comments saying they don't find the baby cute, I don't even think that is "taking aim." We're all entitled to our opinions and an anonymous trash forum is probably the one place where saying you don't find a baby cute is okay. It's not like anyone is leaving those comments on Zoe's insta posts or like they're sending letters to her saying "yo, ugly baby." Can we just chill?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I feel so bad for the kids of influencers. I know she’s a baby and this happens to literally everyone and is normal but do we, the audience, actually need to see this?
This is a really good point. It's been mentioned that Zoe has been sharing lots more on her private insta. Until now, she's barely shared anything on the public one besides the reel and the first photo.

What's her criteria then for what to post where? The peeing over the nappy is surely more in tune with the private insta, where only friends and family can see? Even then it seems pointless, but maybe it's like "this is my day, haha". But why share it on the public one?

Reactions: 16
I find this a strange picture to post. She hasn't personally posted that much about the baby, so why she would choose to post a picture about the baby soiling themselves is beyond me.

DISCLAIMER: No hate please - I'm not a parent. I know accidents happen, I'm not shaming their parenting. I'm merely pointing out that, out of all the things she could have posted about, this is the one that they chose and it's a slightly strange choice. I also imagine that this happens fairly frequently (although what's the point in a nappy then?!), so why is she posting about it like it's a novelty?

• Heart
Reactions: 36
This is a really good point. It's been mentioned that Zoe has been sharing lots more on her private insta. Until now, she's barely shared anything on the public one besides the reel and the first photo.

What's her criteria then for what to post where? The peeing over the nappy is surely more in tune with the private insta, where only friends and family can see? Even then it seems pointless, but maybe it's like "this is my day, haha". But why share it on the public one?
Shes trying to sound relatable like we mentioned yesterday.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

This isn't something you need to post at all. Anywhere. Literally, nobody needs to know that your baby peed.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She will hate it when pay is sick in her stinky stennies because she cant be arsed to wash them anyway never mind now shes busy being a mum.

Reactions: 12
She will hate it when pay is sick in her stinky stennies because she cant be arsed to wash them anyway never mind now shes busy being a mum.
Mind you, it's probably better for her hair than Function Of Bollocks.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yes I would like to clarify I do in-fact find the baby very cute, just hate the filters her parents choose to put on her because they make her look ill! I can’t deny that it’s entertaining to strike a cord with the minions though 😂

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.