Zoe Sugg #40 Named her baby Ottilie Rue but we'll still call her Pay, thank you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She will hate it when pay is sick in her stinky stennies because she cant be arsed to wash them anyway never mind now shes busy being a mum.
She is probably going to wash her hair more often now actually, her case is different. 😅 Maybe her baby’s vomit is what she needs in order to try and have clean hair. 🥲

Again she’s getting critiqued for looking too put together in the reel and now critiqued showing the baby peed on her…. When she shows the ugly reality of parenting a little one it’s still critical like oh well the nappy must have been left on her too long… this really is turning into mumsnet.

So much questionable stuff Zoella and her numpty boyfriend have done. Yet it seems like we’re picking hairs here.

Personally I’m waiting for her to find her feet and start being the unlikable know it all we all love to hate. The condescending cackle at Mark holding her wrong, and the upcoming complaints that she’s Sooo heavy poor weak Zoe can’t carry her. For now there isn’t really anything to lay into her about in my books. She’s been pretty guarded about what she’s posting.
Not everything is black or white though. Someone can do two opposite things and you still might not agree with either of them. (I am not referring to her dressing up and her baby’s wee, but even if some people do, it’s because this is what they think.)

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Okay so post partum hairloss is on my mind because Melanie Murphy never shuts up about it, but as someone who has never had extensions how is that going to end up for Zoe? Can anyone enlighten me :)

Reactions: 5
for what it looks like
alfie might have given birth to otter

he is sharing so much of her while zoe is like
here is how i hold my baby and sets us all on fire 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Okay so post partum hairloss is on my mind because Melanie Murphy never shuts up about it, but as someone who has never had extensions how is that going to end up for Zoe? Can anyone enlighten me :)
I had extensions in when I gave birth and depending on the method, your hair wouldn’t fall out or at least you wouldn’t notice until maintenance time when they would take out the olds one to apply fresh ones and the amount of hair that would come out with the extension was scary! I had two maintenances then got them taken out and the difference in my hair thickness was crazy. The weight of extensions coupled with hair loss wasn’t pretty! I wouldn’t recommend 😬

Reactions: 8
Wasn't there this picture recently of the back of Zoe's head with pretty noticeable bald spots?? With pp hairloss making it worse, that is really not something I wish upon anyone.

Reactions: 9
This may be a controversial opinion, but I thought Zoe looked quite nice on Alfie's Instagram story with Joe outside the café. I think it was the hair: it was a side parting, rather than centre, and it wasn't perfectly curled. It just looked more natural.

A parting can massively change a person's appearance and I think it's time Zoe stopped trying to make the centre parting happen...

Reactions: 12
This may be a controversial opinion, but I thought Zoe looked quite nice on Alfie's Instagram story with Joe outside the café. I think it was the hair: it was a side parting, rather than centre, and it wasn't perfectly curled. It just looked more natural.

A parting can massively change a person's appearance and I think it's time Zoe stopped trying to make the centre parting happen...
She looks so much better with a side parting. Middle parting is just not for her. Although, I don’t like the exxxxtrreeeme side part she does. A subtle one would be perfect.

Reactions: 21
The side parting is more flattering for her but she should go for a slightly off centre parting rather than the full Trump she favours. And ditch the extensions for shoulder length. And the blonde can go too.

Reactions: 18
I’m 5 weeks postpartum and the hair loss is extreme. My hair is normally quite thick but at the moment it’s next level 🤦🏻‍♀️ And I don’t even have extensions so must be worse

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Cant tell you how frustrating it is seeing influencers post intimate or “embarrassing” pics of their kids like that. It’s not going to be appreciated when she’s older. Also since when did peeing your pants garner an aesthetic Instagram story? I expected better from Zoe oops

Reactions: 20
Cant tell you how frustrating it is seeing influencers post intimate or “embarrassing” pics of their kids like that. It’s not going to be appreciated when she’s older. Also since when did peeing your pants garner an aesthetic Instagram story? I expected better from Zoe oops
it seems like theyve changed bodies,
I wouldnt put past alfie posting embarrassing baby pictures but alfie is posting cuddly pictures (not that its any feminine or anything before someone tries to twist my words)
and zoe on the other hand is doing that.

we all can be very lucky that in our childhood the internet wasnt what it is today.
ive said it before i will say it again: cant wait for these babies to grow up and sue their parents for what theyve posted of them on the internet

Reactions: 14
it seems like theyve changed bodies,
I wouldnt put past alfie posting embarrassing baby pictures but alfie is posting cuddly pictures (not that its any feminine or anything before someone tries to twist my words)
and zoe on the other hand is doing that.

we all can be very lucky that in our childhood the internet wasnt what it is today.
ive said it before i will say it again: cant wait for these babies to grow up and sue their parents for what theyve posted of them on the internet
There was no internet in my childhood 👵🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 13
No offence to anyone in here (since new members take everything personal) but the fact she gets iced hot chocs honestly makes me lol. It’s like a child trying to role-play an adult 😂
Edit: before we get back on to the coffee debate a good few threads back; no, I didn’t say you have to drink coffee to be an adult. Just find iced hot choccys for anyone over the age of 18 funny.
I didn’t even know you got iced hot chocolate! It doesn’t even make sense to me. Iced tea, coffee, latte, mocha but not hot chocolate. Isn’t that just a chocolate milkshake?? 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I didn’t even know you got iced hot chocolate! It doesn’t even make sense to me. Iced tea, coffee, latte, mocha but not hot chocolate. Isn’t that just a chocolate milkshake?? 😂
Yes it is just a chocolate milkshake. But that’s not pretentious enough for zalfie.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
iced hot chocolate gives me the mental image of brown stale cold water. like most hot chocolates are made with water now, so if it's an 'iced' hot chocolate its literally just cold water with hot chocolate powder, which sounds absolutely rank :sick: she really thinks she did something with that

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Personally I won't stand for anyone exploiting their child online. IDGAF about her "finding her feet" or whatever, don't post about your baby having a too full diaper. Zoe and most of us posting here were lucky enough to grow up without being blasted all over the internet. I definitely thought Zoe would be decent enough to not exploit her child.

We all knew Alfie would be a gross exploitative mess, but Zoe? I actually had hopes for her.
Such an odd photo to think about taking, let alone actually taking and posting it. It’s like ‘oh my baby had an accident let me put this on Instagram’. Just change the nappy and carry on with the feed. It’s never crossed my mind to photograph and share my babies or their urine soaked clothes. What a weirdo.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.