Zoe Sugg #40 Named her baby Ottilie Rue but we'll still call her Pay, thank you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone let me know when it's safe to come back to the thread without the arguing please šŸ˜¬
So we don't all end up at each others throats how about we just scroll past the posts we don't agree with and remember that most things here are not serious. No one is seriously hating on Zoe for wearing a white dress after giving birth, they are just making jokes about how it's not the best idea. No one is seriously hating on Zoe for wearing joggies and messy bun (I don't know where that commenter got that impression from tbh) they are just making jokes about how that's normal for post partum look.

I'm not even going to attempt to touch on the comments about the holidng of the cash cow and if they are doing it right or wrong, I've held a kid once, I definitely ain't an expert.
Come on guys can't we all just go back to laughing at Tory Gail and her pet horse please?
Alfie is forever called her pet horse now, thatā€™s it šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just out of interest, do you have kids? I know a few people who have this same opinion, which is fair enough, itā€™s your personal preference ā˜ŗ
personally I found that getting my babies ā€œdressedā€ (like simple leggings and tops etc. Nothing fancy!) for the day helped with their routines rather than essentially leaving them in pyjamas all day šŸ¤£
Yep. Two a 23 month and a 7 week old šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 6
Would it kill Alfie to take one natural photo smiling with his daughter? Didn't he spend enough money on his teeth šŸ˜…
Can you imagine her first day at school and Aldi checking himself out in the mirror.. He's so full of himself!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The fact that he says they haven't had dinner at 10pm is those two down to a tee. I bet they have no routine and like I've said he'll be the one running round while Zoe does very little. If like some of you claim Zoe is doing most of the parenting then why didn't he get dinner ready? but then again its hard when you are taking 1000 pics of yourself all day.

Also THIS IS NOT A REV THREAD can I repeat THIS IS NOT A RAVE THEAD! so if we are discussing what Zoe is wearing, how she's holding the baby etc that is fine its just a discussion. Personally I don't care what the baby is wearing or whether she has ginger hair I think she's a sweet little thing.

One thing I will say is NONE of us wish bad on Zoe or her family and we hope she is coping ok and isn't suffering from PND or her anxiety.ā¤

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Yep. Two a 23 month and a 7 week old šŸ˜‚
Yeah I dressed my daughter pretty much in babygrows exclusively - quick un pop of the bottom to nappy change and nothing pulled over their head! Easy! It was only as she got older, around 1, that I stopped as it did look as if she was in pyjamas šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yeah I dressed my daughter pretty much in babygrows exclusively - quick un pop of the bottom to nappy change and nothing pulled over their head! Easy! It was only as she got older, around 1, that I stopped as it did look as if she was in pyjamas šŸ¤£
Yeah definitely, it's just easier when they are newborns I think but hey ho šŸ˜‚ I don't know why everyone's so bothered about my opinion and if I have kids haha

Reactions: 3
Yeah definitely, it's just easier when they are newborns I think but hey ho šŸ˜‚ I don't know why everyone's so bothered about my opinion and if I have kids haha
I was only curious if you had kids as I wondered if you were talking from experience šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø One thing I canā€™t stand is people giving views on things they have no experience of!
everyone is entitled to their own opinion šŸ¤£ you found your way that works better for you and I found the way that works best for me, lol. Weā€™re all good!

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I found longarm vests and leggings easiest. Especially as there are many vests that have buttons on the side, so you donā€™t have to put them over the head. We actual call them ā€žchanging bodiesā€œ here, because they make nappy changes so easy.
I agree, that she held her baby a bit awkward. But in my experience, enough mothers struggle with a firm grip in the beginning. And for many bonding is not a week and done thing. I can totally seeing Alfie jumping in, taking over because Pay is his newest item of interest. Portraying best Dad ever, which might give Zoe some insecurities about her own approach. šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø Who knows. I will say, I respect that she is not using Pay on her gram for constant praise and showing off. Alfie, on the other handā€¦ā€¦

Reactions: 11
I read that and thought he was meaning me. Why would he deliberately not marry her if only for the kids sake. I donā€™t like that. They gave no excuse, they could afford it. Such a dick.
Whilst I personally donā€™t message him Iā€™m sure he gets thousands so donā€™t think it was aimed at you.

as for the marriage they have both said they want their kids at their wedding. I know Zoe had previously said ring and bump by 30 but that doesnā€™t mean they have to stick to it. Although whether there will be a wedding remains to be seen. I donā€™t think getting married because youā€™ve reached an age the best of reasons and he is younger than her in age and maturity.

Reactions: 3
I donā€™t see the label where this is exclusively a trash thread? Why do people keep saying ā€œthis is a trash thread not a rave thread!!ā€ - itā€™s neither. Itā€™s an opinion thread?

Anyways.

Iā€™m giving Zoe 8 weeks until she removes her hair extensions, I think theyā€™ll become covered in baby puke (if Ottie is a sicky baby that is) and milk. I can imagine that becoming very annoying to deal with, donā€™t a lot of new mums cut their hair short after a few weeks?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
As a childcarer (1-2s in particular) I can say I definitely prefer to change nappies when the child is in leggings rather than snapsuits (or anything with snap closes). They're so fiddly!

Reactions: 9
I donā€™t see the label where this is exclusively a trash thread? Why do people keep saying ā€œthis is a trash thread not a rave thread!!ā€ - itā€™s neither. Itā€™s an opinion thread?

Anyways.

Iā€™m giving Zoe 8 weeks until she removes her hair extensions, I think theyā€™ll become covered in baby puke (if Ottie is a sicky baby that is) and milk. I can imagine that becoming very annoying to deal with, donā€™t a lot of new mums cut their hair short after a few weeks?
I wondered if it was a left over phrase from the old forum people used to use, GuruGossip, but that forum actually had Trash sections versus Rave sections and it was pretty common for commenters from either thread to cross over and spread their own views and then the resounding chorus would be "this is a trash thread get back to the rave section if you want to gush" and vice versa.

Could be wrong thouh

Reactions: 7

Anyways.

This has just reminded me of Zoeā€™s phobia of people throwing up. I wonder how/if sheā€™ll cope when Pay starts to be sick (if sheā€™s a sicky baby like you said)

Reactions: 4
Alfie is such a piece of sh*t. Can't he make like one story or something to highlight the fact that his partner just pushed a baby out? Maybe say that he is proud of her or how strong she was? All he is saying is that she's been recovering amazingly. Yeah, she didn't really have a choice. Someone had to take care of the baby and herself while you admire yourself in the mirror, buy tit from the internet or upload #dadlife nonsense to the gram... :rolleyes::sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This is a trash / critical thread. All threads on tattle are apart from those not in the rave forum.

If you want to praze Zoella can someone start a thread there? Otherwise it becomes a bit tedious going around in the same circles. Trying to shut down other people's opinions and arguing gets a thread in a right mess (as this thread has been recently). It really doesn't work when a fans come here to silence any criticism. Thanks!

Reactions: 27
New to the thread, watched her about 10 years ago and then she never grew up and got very repetitive, lost all interest. I'm similar in age and 20 weeks pregnant so was happy to see she has a baby.

I'm so confused with the pictures and the the way they're both talking about their baby. There's no compassion coming from them. Alfie talking about watching Zoe give birth to their first child...from most men's reactions it all hits them in that moment about what is actually happening and they can't believe women can do this. There's no talk about love or amazement over each other or their baby. It's very odd, the pictures and reels are strange and the captions and hashtags. Just all very non heartwarming to me and no sense of realness.

Reactions: 20
Shouldnā€™t he be making sure his partner is eating dinner and looking after her? šŸ™ˆ
I think from the clips he shared Zoe had had her dinner. It was just him who hadnā€™t because he only used I the whole time.

Which I still find so strange theyā€™ve been together 8 years, lived together 5/6 and have a child together and they STILL eat their dinners separately most of the time.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.