Zoe Sugg #40 Named her baby Ottilie Rue but we'll still call her Pay, thank you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We all know Zoe probably ordered a pizza earlier and Alfie is doing the shick health thing to get that dad bod he’s been aiming at for a few years now.

Definitely feels like Alfie had the baby here though, with little credit to Zoe who actually carried her and went through labour. But no, It’s all about Alfie so far.

Reactions: 12

Yel

Alfies probably on a bit of a health kick because he didnt get the sick ripped bod he wanted for the new baby pics and chose not to eat with her.

Let's face it he finds anything to bemoan about. In the summer his life is so hard because for a few minutes until the air con kicks in the land rover is too hot, and in the winter it's too cold for a few minutes; yoh!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yikes....is it really that bad???...never had kids.
yes 😂

The fact that he says they haven't had dinner at 10pm is those two down to a tee. I bet they have no routine and like I've said he'll be the one running round while Zoe does very little. If like some of you claim Zoe is doing most of the parenting then why didn't he get dinner ready? but then again its hard when you are taking 1000 pics of yourself all day.

Also THIS IS NOT A REV THREAD can I repeat THIS IS NOT A RAVE THEAD! so if we are discussing what Zoe is wearing, how she's holding the baby etc that is fine its just a discussion. Personally I don't care what the baby is wearing or whether she has ginger hair I think she's a sweet little thing.

One thing I will say is NONE of us wish bad on Zoe or her family and we hope she is coping ok and isn't suffering from PND or her anxiety.❤
I had my first baby earlier this year and trust me, routine goes out the window. Even though we were both at home for the first couple of weeks, there were days where neither of us had chance to eat until late in the day.
obv I don’t know if you’re a parent or not but I feel like a lot of people are making digs at things that are just very normal 😂 I know it’s not a rave thread just saying 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 17
This thread has got so boring and defensive that we are now arguing about when Grinchy and the Teeth eat dinner.

I will say this - them not eating dinner together is quite sad and I really hope they will make an effort to eat with Pay as a family when she's old enough.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I will say this - them not eating dinner together is quite sad and I really hope they will make an effort to eat with Pay as a family when she's old enough.
I wonder if it’s with Zoe being a bit of a picky eater (unless it’s takeaway). If Alfie is cooking himself super healthy rice, veg, protein meals she might rather that microwave pasta

Reactions: 10
This thread has got so boring and defensive that we are now arguing about when Grinchy and the Teeth eat dinner.

Hahaha you mean talking about these two muppets was once interesting? Hard to believe 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Whilst I personally don’t message him I’m sure he gets thousands so don’t think it was aimed at you.

as for the marriage they have both said they want their kids at their wedding. I know Zoe had previously said ring and bump by 30 but that doesn’t mean they have to stick to it. Although whether there will be a wedding remains to be seen. I don’t think getting married because you’ve reached an age the best of reasons and he is younger than her in age and maturity.
That’s bullshit. If there has been no commitment in eight years there never will be. She’s shown how utterly desperate she is. The kids named Deyes but she never will be. She’s a click bait fool.

We all know Zoe probably ordered a pizza earlier and Alfie is doing the shick health thing to get that dad bod he’s been aiming at for a few years now.

Definitely feels like Alfie had the baby here though, with little credit to Zoe who actually carried her and went through labour. But no, It’s all about Alfie so far.
That’s because his Mummy told him he’s a man. Nobody particularly cares about her anyway, do they? She’s comedy gold but that’s it. Freaky Ferris is visiting today so he’ll be hyperventilating over the poor baby. Has anyone heard Joe Sluggs sing? Awful. What an ego

Does she not live in the same street as joe, thats fairly close in my opinion
Yes it’s just a few hundred yards up from her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I think they eat separately because they eat different things, Zoe eats tit and Alfie cooks chicken and veg.

Reactions: 13
The fact that he says they haven't had dinner at 10pm is those two down to a tee. I bet they have no routine and like I've said he'll be the one running round while Zoe does very little. If like some of you claim Zoe is doing most of the parenting then why didn't he get dinner ready? but then again its hard when you are taking 1000 pics of yourself all day.

Also THIS IS NOT A REV THREAD can I repeat THIS IS NOT A RAVE THEAD! so if we are discussing what Zoe is wearing, how she's holding the baby etc that is fine its just a discussion. Personally I don't care what the baby is wearing or whether she has ginger hair I think she's a sweet little thing.

One thing I will say is NONE of us wish bad on Zoe or her family and we hope she is coping ok and isn't suffering from PND or her anxiety.❤
She’s bone bloody idle for years and I don’t see that changing. She’ll have any and everyone doing things. It’s strange though the way she’s behaving and letting him do all the showing off.

Bit late but I’ll be honest, I thought she only did that reel because she also did it with her bump?

100% looks super un natural and like she’s not her baby
Agree

I found longarm vests and leggings easiest. Especially as there are many vests that have buttons on the side, so you don’t have to put them over the head. We actual call them „changing bodies“ here, because they make nappy changes so easy.
I agree, that she held her baby a bit awkward. But in my experience, enough mothers struggle with a firm grip in the beginning. And for many bonding is not a week and done thing. I can totally seeing Alfie jumping in, taking over because Pay is his newest item of interest. Portraying best Dad ever, which might give Zoe some insecurities about her own approach. 🤷‍♀️ Who knows. I will say, I respect that she is not using Pay on her gram for constant praise and showing off. Alfie, on the other hand……
Alfie is a dick.

New to the thread, watched her about 10 years ago and then she never grew up and got very repetitive, lost all interest. I'm similar in age and 20 weeks pregnant so was happy to see she has a baby.

I'm so confused with the pictures and the the way they're both talking about their baby. There's no compassion coming from them. Alfie talking about watching Zoe give birth to their first child...from most men's reactions it all hits them in that moment about what is actually happening and they can't believe women can do this. There's no talk about love or amazement over each other or their baby. It's very odd, the pictures and reels are strange and the captions and hashtags. Just all very non heartwarming to me and no sense of realness.
Agreed

that function of beauty brand has become instantly sketchy by advertising to so many influencers
i can already see: now that my baby has arrived i dont have time to think about my hair
and this just does the job for me

yeah yeah we get it zoe theyre paying you well
I’ve heard nothing but bad about that stuff.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
That’s bullshit. If there has been no commitment in eight years there never will be. She’s shown how utterly desperate she is. The kids named Deyes but she never will be. She’s a click bait fool.

No commitment in eight years? They’ve bought two properties together, have a business together, a dog and now a baby? Commitment isn’t just marriage and getting married isn’t always the be all and end all in my opinion

Reactions: 34

No commitment in eight years? They’ve bought two properties together, have a business together, a dog and now a baby? Commitment isn’t just marriage and getting married isn’t always the be all and end all in my opinion
but what else is there to complain about other than their meal schedule and what she’s wearing? This thread is boring because of the lack of oversharing, I don’t see that changing

Reactions: 5
Over the years, I’ve noticed that Zoe’s face lights up ONLY when she’s about to eat all the crap that she eats. She looks genuinely happy only when Alfie brings her sweets & pizza or when her wagamama order arrives, like her eyes almost tear up! Is there anything other than eating pizza and m&s cookies that Zoe finds worthwhile? Also, sometimes she mocks Alfie when she looks at his plate… like “nah thanks 😆”. The main reason I made this account was that I couldn’t believe she didn’t change her ways during pregnancy and I wanted to know if other people see it too. 😅 As the people around her get older and probably develop better eating habits and she’s still there with her haribos, I wonder if she’s gonna feel embarrassed. Maybe one day someone will tell her that she should take care of her health more since everything she eats is bad for her. A new, actual therapist would be so good for her. Maybe there are several reasons her relationship with food is like that.

Reactions: 14
It's how everyone has to wade in with their own experiences of having a baby for me. I get it - I've had to sit on my hands a few times not to type how it was for me with my newborn, but it's really not the place.
People absolutely love talking about themsleves in this thread, I don’t blame them to a degree when slugella is so bloody boring we all want to talk about anything but her at this point. If they want their own threads though, they should beg function of bogshite for an ad and start up a youtube. They could even take a leaf out of OG Zoellas (ghostwritten) book and do some Primark hauls with 6 different peter-pan collar shirts.

• Haha

So pitiful of them!!!
So sad!

Wait till they go back to the office and have to get home and cook dinner...

Oh wait.. they don't work or cook

All the mega fans in the comments of Alfie’s post are hilarious: “Aww! She’s Zoe’s double!” No, she’s a crusty potato like all other newborns
It means Zoe's a crusty potato!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
my word this man is such a narcissist
just noticed also. this photo has literally been taken with someone dangling their phone from on top of his head
Do we think he’s tried to recreate the famous “man and baby/ L'enfant” Athena poster
1CA9E8AE-4AC8-4370-8324-A47D78FE280E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
yes 😂

I had my first baby earlier this year and trust me, routine goes out the window. Even though we were both at home for the first couple of weeks, there were days where neither of us had chance to eat until late in the day.
obv I don’t know if you’re a parent or not but I feel like a lot of people are making digs at things that are just very normal 😂 I know it’s not a rave thread just saying 🤷🏼‍♀️
Maybe for you it did, but I can’t see how two parents at home all day with one baby between them can’t get a shower before 2pm or brush their teeth..maybe the mother, if she’s breastfeeding, but what’s Alfie’s excuse for being a total slob? One week old babies do literally nothing but eat and sleep, he’s just using the baby as an excuse for his laziness.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.