Zoe Sugg #40 Named her baby Ottilie Rue but we'll still call her Pay, thank you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bit late but I’ll be honest, I thought she only did that reel because she also did it with her bump?

100% looks super un natural and like she’s not her baby

Reactions: 21
Since when has Alfie had an ear piercing?
I remember in one of Tanya Burr's old vlogs, they all went to some sort of piercing salon but only Tanya and Aldie got their ears pierced. That's I believe when he got it. Though I can be wrong, as I only saw what he was up to in someone else's videos in he still annoyed me 😅

Reactions: 1
I just posted on his thread that they (mostly Alfie) are taking a page out of the Saccone Joly and Louise Pentland handbooks and exploiting their children at every move for money and likes. Not really Zoe at this point, she's been quite quiet, but Alfie's narcissism just CANNOT WAIT to cash in on this child. So sad. I was hoping he would've seen the tit his friends did, even after saying on that True Geordie podcast years ago he wouldn't do family vlogging, but he'll damn well do the Instagram exploit.

Just bleeping enjoy being a new father with the woman you supposedly love but won't touch and stop farming for likes and back pats.
At least Alfie hasn’t flashed us his nipples as much as Jonny boy (surprisingly).

Edit to add: Lads, we’re on a trash forum. If the supposed “mum bashing” is getting to you, it might be time to tap out. She was 100% holding the baby weird in the real, it felt off and disconnected. Does that mean she hasn’t bonded with the baby? Obviously not. But it doesn’t change the fact it gave off that vibe.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I think it’s all very attention seeking and pathetic. The kids a Deyes which is more than Slugg is😂😂😂😂.
Have you seen the latest joke with her holding Tilly and walking away? Who the hell does she think she is...Mrs Deyes??? 😂😂😂 Never going to happen and she’s shafted herself big time. Silky witch that she is. Anyone want to hold her down and cut that horrible hair? What a clown she is. Fairy Ferris is in his way tomorrow to visit. That will be nauseating.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Yikes....is it really that bad???...never had kids.
It can be. We have to remember Slugg is in a world of ghost written comedy pamphlets, 12 days advent calendars but not planning her own wedding. I’ve heard rumours he bats for the other side and probably true

Reactions: 6
Alfie posts a lot of those things after he reaches out to people for Q&A type things on Instagram where he actually has to read comments and I think he sees all the hateand sarcastic comments which is why he posts things like ‘don’t listen to people you wouldn’t take advice from’ type of thing.
I read that and thought he was meaning me. Why would he deliberately not marry her if only for the kids sake. I don’t like that. They gave no excuse, they could afford it. Such a dick.

Reactions: 3
Can someone let me know when it's safe to come back to the thread without the arguing please 😬
So we don't all end up at each others throats how about we just scroll past the posts we don't agree with and remember that most things here are not serious. No one is seriously hating on Zoe for wearing a white dress after giving birth, they are just making jokes about how it's not the best idea. No one is seriously hating on Zoe for wearing joggies and messy bun (I don't know where that commenter got that impression from tbh) they are just making jokes about how that's normal for post partum look.

I'm not even going to attempt to touch on the comments about the holidng of the cash cow and if they are doing it right or wrong, I've held a kid once, I definitely ain't an expert.
Come on guys can't we all just go back to laughing at Tory Gail and her pet horse please?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Yes, agree with you but she looked like she’d have fifty stitches in her tiny minge. She’s clearly in pain, what a shame. 😂😂😂😂
Maybe I’m being super nit-picky but in Alfie’s stories (why I put myself through watching them I do not know) he says it’s 10pm and he hasn’t even thought about dinner yet because he’s now a parent. Now, I have had two babies and always managed dinner before 10pm, because I am a grown up. He is legit a baby with a baby.
He hasn’t got a clue

No one is shaming Zoe for having help its the fact she wont ADMIT shes had help!

TBH I don't mind Alfie's pic at least they are cute (ottie not him)
She got that chest of drawers as a gift, she got the wallpaper etc as gifts too. They were sticking two fingers up with that top which said milking it but knew better than to admit it.

Reactions: 2
my word this man is such a narcissist
just noticed also. this photo has literally been taken with someone dangling their phone from on top of his head
Why is anyone surprised at anything he does? His last post was touring his tat.

All this talk about being 'the partnerrrr' and making himself out to be like he's taking on everything and he can't even get dinner for his baby's mum...shall I assume Alfie is doing the breastfeeding? He's got his nips out as much as a new BFing mum, thats for sure 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
If there’s anything that would rile up Zoe more than no one giving her attention anymore because of the baby, it’ll be when Holly gets back to her and says “Actually boss, your tattle thread has been talking more about Alfie than you” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Christ I hate babies in outfits (no offence - personal preference) what's wrong with a baby grow
Just out of interest, do you have kids? I know a few people who have this same opinion, which is fair enough, it’s your personal preference ☺
personally I found that getting my babies “dressed” (like simple leggings and tops etc. Nothing fancy!) for the day helped with their routines rather than essentially leaving them in pyjamas all day 🤣

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.