Zoe Sugg #40 Named her baby Ottilie Rue but we'll still call her Pay, thank you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I swear Zoe has left the house more times in the past week than in the past 9 months!

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Depends on the person I think. I was walking 20 minutes a day 4 days after I had a section. Helped me heal much faster than if I’d just sat around. I think she looks great considering they’ve just brought home a human who needs them constantly.
Zoe has already confirmed vaginal birth. She talks about pushing ottie out in the reel caption…

Reactions: 4
Quick question, I haven’t watched her for years so I’m new to this thread and have only seen the nursery reveal video but did she name the baby after the wallpaper brand?😬

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Maybe I’m being super nit-picky but in Alfie’s stories (why I put myself through watching them I do not know) he says it’s 10pm and he hasn’t even thought about dinner yet because he’s now a parent. Now, I have had two babies and always managed dinner before 10pm, because I am a grown up. He is legit a baby with a baby.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
There doesn’t seem to be any bond at all with Zoe and Ottie… she seems like she’s not done any skin to skin and she’s scared still? The way she’s holding her is very bizarre for her daughter..
But we can’t blame her for dressing up and looking good, I would too if I knew I had everyone watching me and judging me after having a baby. Id need to at least look good. Also poor nala 😭😭 the abuse for the poor dog has me gone, little bug eyed pugs can’t help it

Reactions: 14
Maybe I’m being super nit-picky but in Alfie’s stories (why I put myself through watching them I do not know) he says it’s 10pm and he hasn’t even thought about dinner yet because he’s now a parent. Now, I have had two babies and always managed dinner before 10pm, because I am a grown up. He is legit a baby with a baby.
dont hate on him
he is trying to be relatable 😩😂

newborns are fairly easy to take care of (yes ive said i dont have a kid) from being around many in my lifetime
they just eat sleep and poop. unless they have stomach ache- they dont really cry much if you get down what their essential needs are
so alfie over here pretending its difficult- wait til she is 5 months and more lol
Quick question, I haven’t watched her for years so I’m new to this thread and have only seen the nursery reveal video but did she name the baby after the wallpaper brand?😬
its our assumption, the wallpaper was ottoline i think.
but they claim to have that name in their mind since forever, maybe they looked for a wallpaper named similar just for the giggles and shi*s

Reactions: 6
I d
I don’t think it’s nit picking at all, between the both of them neither one could prepare dinner so they could eat?

Reactions: 8
he’s been eating his dinner at 10pm for literally years. He used to vlog it all the time back when he daily blogged. It’s not new nor does it have anything to do with him being a parent.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
its our assumption, the wallpaper was ottoline i think.
but they claim to have that name in their mind since forever, maybe they looked for a wallpaper named similar just for the giggles and shi*s
[/QUOTE]
👍 If have twins next they’ll be Graham and Brown.🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What happened to those amazing pasta microwave meals they were flogging… can’t do those before 10pm?!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
jokes aside
we are probably witnessing alfie turning into that sacconejoly tw*t and i dont know how to feel about it.

What happened to those amazing pasta microwave meals they were flogging… can’t do those before 10pm?!
they didnt sponsor them this time around so no mention of it or actually eating it 😩

Reactions: 20
3 kids here and we’re always fed between 5-6, even in the first few weeks of newbornness 🤣 he also said he doesn’t remember to change his boxers, which is bloody gross. Not relatable. Disgusting.

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Since when has Alfie had an ear piercing?
Also some of his his captions are horrific "staring at your face all day long" is such an intense thing to put, or is that just me?

Reactions: 7
I know you're not Zoellahaha fan club and your comments are always on point, but please see my second paragraph. Totally agree nobody wants to see Alfie's #notadadbod tho.
I did, I can read. I just still didn’t agree with your first comment.

If I was doing skin to skin with my baby I wouldn’t want to post it for the world to see either. Kind of ludicrous of people to assume Zoe isn’t just on the basis of PHOTO OR IT DIDNT HAPPEN. Cripes I’m no Zoe fan but even I think some of the comments are getting daft now.

Reactions: 42
I definitely think it’s probably the Harry Potter 😅

Also update Alfie said he thinks that Zoe’s doing amazing for 8 days pp because they went for a coffee and a walk. He did also say that Zoe’s the only one who can really talk about her recovery and he’s sure she’ll do so soon.
View attachment 749261
What he means is Zoe will talk about it when her function of beauty AD is due.

Reactions: 15
Let's all be brutally honest here.we had high hopes she'd really share what it's actually like to be pregnant but she was massively predictable by showing off the perfect pregnancy. We're not going to get anything else now she's a mum. If you want an honest account of how tough and tit it feels like to be a new mum find someone else. Zoe's only interested is smugly showing everyone how amazing she is and flogging tit shampoo.

The real problem here is Aldo constantly showing off his offensive chest. He should package his pictures as a new weighloss club as I've not stomached any food since he felt shirtless pictures weren't a crime for the able sighted

He's like the youtuber Sam Fox these days. Next thing he'll be releasing touch me while holding Pay in the video
My oldest daughter is the same age as Ruth Crilly’s youngest. I remember she showed the reality of postpartum after she had Ted. It made me feel like I wasn’t alone, it really helped.

Reactions: 5
I did, I can read. I just still didn’t agree with your first comment.

If I was doing skin to skin with my baby I wouldn’t want to post it for the world to see either. Kind of ludicrous of people to assume Zoe isn’t just on the basis of PHOTO OR IT DIDNT HAPPEN. Cripes I’m no Zoe fan but even I think some of the comments are getting daft now.
I'm pretty sure most of the stuff said on here is tongue in cheek, though. Do I really think the only parenting Zoe has done is pushing a pram and holding a baby awkwardly for a reel? Of course not.

Reactions: 14
I actually feel really sorry for Zoe, didn’t think I’d see the day but she’s a new mum with that great lummox of a partner and hell she can’t do anything right. People have been on about the outfit her baby is in, the outfit she’s in herself (?!), how she holds her baby, insane assumptions they aren’t bonding based purely on the fact she doesn’t post personal photos for strangers to gawk at.

I don’t think she could piss correctly at this point. Don’t we think we are clutching at straws a bit? 🥲

She’s had the baby a week, she isn’t nessercarily going to take to it like a duck to water and just because Alfie gloats about it, doesn’t say anything about how well he is doing either 🙅🏻‍♀️

I'm pretty sure most of the stuff said on here is tongue in cheek, though. Do I really think the only parenting Zoe has done is pushing a pram and holding a baby awkwardly for a reel? Of course not.
Lol, we are reading a different thread then it seems! People saying she isn’t bonding with her baby is far from tongue in cheek.

• Wow
Reactions: 63
I actually feel really sorry for Zoe, didn’t think I’d see the day but she’s a new mum with that great lummox of a partner and hell she can’t do anything right. People have been on about the outfit her baby is in, the outfit she’s in herself (?!), how she holds her baby, insane assumptions they aren’t bonding based purely on the fact she doesn’t post personal photos for strangers to gawk at.

I don’t think she could piss correctly at this point. Don’t we think we are clutching at straws a bit? 🥲

She’s had the baby a week, she isn’t nessercarily going to take to it like a duck to water and just because Alfie gloats about it, doesn’t say anything about how well he is doing either 🙅🏻‍♀️

Lol, we are reading a different thread then it seems! People saying she isn’t bonding with her baby is far from tongue in cheek.
cant stress enough
youre on a trash forum
what were you expecting? of course ppl are gonna nitpick what she does and how she does it-
but you cant deny the fact that she is holding the baby who would need proper head support pretty poorly. even if this is her first child..

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.