Zoe Sugg #40 Named her baby Ottilie Rue but we'll still call her Pay, thank you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must've had a natural birth since Aldo cut the cord.
He was probably bleeping loving it, bet he watched zOeLlA crown pay 👑
Also was probably raging that Pay has a pea sized head an not a big tory one like himself

#Blessed #ImAToryFatherNow 🔥🔥
Sounds like she had a vaginal birth as she mentions 'when it was push time' on her recent post.

I know she said she wouldn't film the birth, but I wonder if she'll mention anything to do with the birth story?

Reactions: 6
No one is shaming Zoe for having help its the fact she wont ADMIT shes had help!

TBH I don't mind Alfie's pic at least they are cute (ottie not him)

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Alfie is so vile 😭 it seriously bothers me how he has paid no mention on how Zoe is doing, how he loves her or is proud of her. Just bleeping topless selfies. Absolute trash I hope she realises one day.

Reactions: 36
Let's all be brutally honest here.we had high hopes she'd really share what it's actually like to be pregnant but she was massively predictable by showing off the perfect pregnancy. We're not going to get anything else now she's a mum. If you want an honest account of how tough and tit it feels like to be a new mum find someone else. Zoe's only interested is smugly showing everyone how amazing she is and flogging tit shampoo.

The real problem here is Aldo constantly showing off his offensive chest. He should package his pictures as a new weighloss club as I've not stomached any food since he felt shirtless pictures weren't a crime for the able sighted

Alfie is so vile 😭 it seriously bothers me how he has paid no mention on how Zoe is doing, how he loves her or is proud of her. Just bleeping topless selfies. Absolute trash I hope she realises one day.
He's like the youtuber Sam Fox these days. Next thing he'll be releasing touch me while holding Pay in the video

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I bet Zoe is secretly fuming that Alfie is now all his daughter and wont give two shits about Zoe whether she carried her/ gave birth to her or what!

Reactions: 9
In Aldi's defence, he is doing a bit of skin to skin and does seem to be cuddling the baby as opposed to wafting around smugly carrying the baguette baby.

And YES, Zoellahaha fan club, we are only commenting on what we see. Because that's what they're showing us.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
In Aldi's defence, he is doing a bit of skin to skin and does seem to be cuddling the baby as opposed to wafting around smugly.

And YES, Zoellahaha fan club, we are only commenting on what we see. Because that's what they're showing us.
Yes at least he seems to be bonding with his daughter. Not saying Zoe isnt but we havent any pics to say otherwise.

Reactions: 11
In Aldi's defence, he is doing a bit of skin to skin and does seem to be cuddling the baby as opposed to wafting around smugly carrying the baguette baby.

You can have skin to skin without needing to post it on Instagram for the world to see 🤢 just because Zoe isn’t posting her moobs like Aldi doesn’t mean she isn’t doing it

Reactions: 21
You can have skin to skin without needing to post it on Instagram for the world to see 🤢 just because Zoe isn’t posting her moobs like Aldi doesn’t mean she isn’t doing it
Hes only doing it cause he wants the 'sexiest dad award'

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I know you're not Zoellahaha fan club and your comments are always on point, but please see my second paragraph. Totally agree nobody wants to see Alfie's #notadadbod tho.

Reactions: 6
Apart from her god awful video, I actually take Zoe as being the more believable parent. She's just appearing to be focusing on looking after her baby now continually posting pictures of herself with an empty pram or topless. I could be wrong and she could just be catching up on Harry Potter on the sofa 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Apart from her god awful video, I actually take Zoe as being the more believable parent. She's just appearing to be focusing on looking after her baby now continually posting pictures of herself with an empty pram or topless. I could be wrong and she could just be catching up on Harry Potter on the sofa 🤦‍♀️
I definitely think it’s probably the Harry Potter 😅

Also update Alfie said he thinks that Zoe’s doing amazing for 8 days pp because they went for a coffee and a walk. He did also say that Zoe’s the only one who can really talk about her recovery and he’s sure she’ll do so soon.
FB283A91-C20F-4AE2-9354-8281CA8AAE03.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I definitely think it’s probably the Harry Potter 😅

Also update Alfie said he thinks that Zoe’s doing amazing for 8 days pp because they went for a coffee and a walk. He did also say that Zoe’s the only one who can really talk about her recovery and he’s sure she’ll do so soon.
View attachment 749261
Did I say yesterday he'd be posting today about how great Zoe's doing. Aldo you idea stealing skank. I want my cut now

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.