Zoe Sugg #40 Named her baby Ottilie Rue but we'll still call her Pay, thank you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Zoe dresses up… she gets flamed. Zoe going out in joggers and messy bun.. she gets flamed. She can’t win! So much mum shaming going on it’s unbelievable.

Reactions: 110
I had an emergency c sec and my husband cut the cord.
Yeah but sure, she's out walking etc, I know people who have had sections and they certainly couldn't do a family walk like they have 🤣
I could be wrong I guess, but I feel like zOeLlA would be more dramatic if it was a section

Reactions: 7
Literally no one has "flamed her" for wearing joggers and a bun, lmfao

Reactions: 18
Yeah but sure, she's out walking etc, I know people who have had sections and they certainly couldn't do a family walk like they have 🤣
I could be wrong I guess, but I feel like zOeLlA would be more dramatic if it was a section
totally agree, think she’s had a vaginal birth (natural isn’t the best wording) I would be interested to know how she coped as anyone who’s done it can vouch even the easiest births are challenging.

Reactions: 12
this is a trash forum after all
ppl love to shi* talk anything i feel like some of you forget where you are logged in. check the http:// bar
my word this man is such a narcissist
just noticed also. this photo has literally been taken with someone dangling their phone from on top of his head
that hairy chest from that angle, jeeez

Reactions: 17
just noticed also. this photo has literally been taken with someone dangling their phone from on top of his head
WHO is taking these photos?!!! Like is he seriously “Omg ZOWEE anno ya just pushed a baby out of you put take some pictures of me from the gram yeee” how is anyone pandering to him like this if I was Zoe I would just be embarrassed

Reactions: 22
Please stop derailing this thread by crying mumshaming. And don't read any other Tattle threads about influencer parents if you think us saying Zoe holding her baby like a bag of fish and chips is bad.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I just posted on his thread that they (mostly Alfie) are taking a page out of the Saccone Joly and Louise Pentland handbooks and exploiting their children at every move for money and likes. Not really Zoe at this point, she's been quite quiet, but Alfie's narcissism just CANNOT WAIT to cash in on this child. So sad. I was hoping he would've seen the tit his friends did, even after saying on that True Geordie podcast years ago he wouldn't do family vlogging, but he'll damn well do the Instagram exploit.

Just bleeping enjoy being a new father with the woman you supposedly love but won't touch and stop farming for likes and back pats.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Depends on the person I think. I was walking 20 minutes a day 4 days after I had a section. Helped me heal much faster than if I’d just sat around. I think she looks great considering they’ve just brought home a human who needs them constantly.

Reactions: 10
She must've had a natural birth since Aldo cut the cord.
He was probably bleeping loving it, bet he watched zOeLlA crown pay 👑
Also was probably raging that Pay has a pea sized head an not a big tory one like himself

#Blessed #ImAToryFatherNow 🔥🔥
My partner cut the cords of all our kids and I’ve had 3 c sections ☺

Reactions: 4
Don’t think anyone shamed zoe for wearing joggers and a bun?? 🤔
At least a bun keeps those awful stennies out of pays face.

Don’t think anyone shamed zoe for wearing joggers and a bun?? 🤔
At least a bun keeps those awful stennies out of pays face.
I thought it looked more like she was wearing those loose beige dungarees of hers than joggers, in which case I was going to say "Damn Zo, you're brave!" Light colours and something you have take fully off multiple times a day to deal with all the fluids coming out of you uncontrollably post birth - she's a baddie if so.

Reactions: 15
I'm still in awe of her wearing white after 8 days. I was in dark clothes and massive padded knickers for weeks

Otterly does look like Zoe there when she is yawning. She also looks a bit jaundice.
I don’t mind Alfie posting pictures of his baby but posting ads for his own products is disgusting but definitely not unexpected.

Reactions: 6
Otterly does look like Zoe there when she is yawning. She also looks a bit jaundice.
I don’t mind Alfie posting pictures of his baby but posting ads for his own products is disgusting but definitely not unexpected.
Yeah noticed how he’s layering the pictures/stories with a few ads for his ugly tracksuits and doing a Q&A for extra engagement too. He knows what he’s doing

Reactions: 21
She very well could be a bit jaundice but tbh I think it’s the ugly filter they’ve put on her as Alfie’s skin looks much warmer and a bit darker in tone too than normal.

Reactions: 11
All the mega fans in the comments of Alfie’s post are hilarious: “Aww! She’s Zoe’s double!” No, she’s a crusty potato like all other newborns

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Can you imagine if the person that took the photo dropped the phone on the baby? 😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.