Zoe Sugg #40 Named her baby Ottilie Rue but we'll still call her Pay, thank you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Yel

It's such a Zoella thing; launching an awareness campaign for mental health with a bespoke lush bathbomb (her PR's words not mine) and only doing it once then forgetting about it :LOL:

WhatsApp+Image+2020-09-06+at+08.51.37.jpeg

Saving this because it's already been deleted and only exists in the cache

digital detox day.

Digital Detox Day is a collaboration between Zoe Sugg, LUSH and mental health organisation #IAMWHOLE (founded by Jordan Stephens). The campaign raises awareness about the negative impact social media can have on our mental health, and helps people to form healthier relationships with their devices.

Digital Detox Day took place in over ten countries worldwide on 5th September, asking people to step away from their phones for one whole day.
Together with LUSH, Zoe created a bespoke Digital Detox Day bath bomb, raising vital funds for grassroots mental health charities.
On the 4th of September, people were encouraged to post on their social media the #IAMWHOLE circle with the word ‘OFF’ written inside, to let their followers know that they will not be online on DDD, 5th September. Stars including Sam Smith, Rita Ora and Jade Thirlwall alongside many others took to their platforms to post the image and take part in Digital Detox Day.

The campaign had an overall reach of over 4 billion with an estimated 2.5B impressions. The screens at Piccadilly Circus turned off for the fourth time in history, to signify switching off for mental health.

MONTAGE.jpg

Reactions: 7
am i the only one who thinks it’s weird they named her ottilie but only call her ottie? or is that just bc i’m not used to people doing that?

Reactions: 11
am i the only one who thinks it’s weird they named her ottilie but only call her ottie? or is that just bc i’m not used to people doing that?
Don’t think it’s strange here. It’s quite common to give kids a name which can be shortened to a cute nickname. It’s usually a great way for them to have a cute name but also a name which can be ‘professional’ when they’re older. Also Alfie is Alfred anyway and it’s the same kind of thing :)

Reactions: 22
Do we think Zoe is potentially waiting for a planned shoot session with Ottilie before posting anything with herself in it? She's definitely not waiting for a Hello! spread photo reveal- but I can deeefinitely see her planning a shoot in advance so that she can have Poppy hold the baby while she does her hair and makeup for 4 hours to take photos in their garden lol

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Loads of people call their children one thing with the intention of mainly using a nickname or the child ends up going by a nickname instead. In my family we have a Katherine who has always been called Katie, a Christopher who in his teenage years decided he wanted to be called Chris and a Alexandra who has always been known as Alex. It's pretty normal

Reactions: 9
It's a bit odd Zoe hasn't posted a pic of her and the baby or said how she's been doing after the birth 🤔
But if she did she's probably get lynched for making it about her lol, can't have it both ways. She's a new mum showing off her baby, why should she have to post a picture of herself?

Reactions: 18
Do we think Zoe is potentially waiting for a planned shoot session with Ottilie before posting anything with herself in it? She's definitely not waiting for a Hello! spread photo reveal- but I can deeefinitely see her planning a shoot in advance so that she can have Poppy hold the baby while she does her hair and makeup for 4 hours to take photos in their garden lol
Yeah I think she wants to look good in the pictures she posts and hasn’t had the energy to get dressed nicely, do hair and make up etc! I think they’ll have photos with her together already but want something perfect for the ‘gram

Reactions: 6
Yeah it’s a bit weird she’s posting pictures of other people with her baby or allowing others to do the same when she’s not posted a lovely picture of her and Alfie with their new little baby yet, usually a nice family picture is what comes first.
Maybe they’ve done a magazine deal

Reactions: 1
Going back to the whole ‘why are zoe and Alfie still together etc’ - 100% Zoe is the type of girl who thinks everyone fancies her boyfriend when they first meet him etc.

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Don’t think it’s strange here. It’s quite common to give kids a name which can be shortened to a cute nickname. It’s usually a great way for them to have a cute name but also a name which can be ‘professional’ when they’re older. Also Alfie is Alfred anyway and it’s the same kind of thing :)
Loads of people call their children one thing with the intention of mainly using a nickname or the child ends up going by a nickname instead. In my family we have a Katherine who has always been called Katie, a Christopher who in his teenage years decided he wanted to be called Chris and a Alexandra who has always been known as Alex. It's pretty normal
oh okay, guess it’s just not something i’m used to. thanks!

Reactions: 5
I hate Ottie as a nickname. It sounds way too ottery or like somebody on EastEnders saying "hottie". Ottie Deyes - it's like "cor blimey luv, remember me 'ottie days?" Also reminds me of the word "rotten".

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Am I the only person that thinks Ottie is a cute nickname. Idm it?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.