Zoe Sugg #40 Named her baby Ottilie Rue but we'll still call her Pay, thank you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The little clip that Zoe posted on her stories of Joe and Pay is x10 more natural than any of Alfieā€™s posing.

Reactions: 45
Canā€™t Alfie just have a nice, normal (smiley!) photo with his newborn baby rather than trying to be ā€˜artyā€™ and ā€˜coolā€™ god he still has a lot of growing up to do I think

Reactions: 53
I like Ottie as a NNā€¦ I can visualise a lot of childrenā€™s books ā€˜ottie the otterā€™ though. Wonder if Zoe would go down that road.

Reactions: 11
Canā€™t Alfie just have a nice, normal (smiley!) photo with his newborn baby rather than trying to be ā€˜artyā€™ and ā€˜coolā€™ god he still has a lot of growing up to do I think
He's truly the most spectacular wanker. I grew up in a tory county, went to a private school, I've met and known a lot of obnoxious posho torys, and none of them are as dim witted, self obsessed and lacking in self awareness as Alfie. He is a special breed.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Iā€™m not surprised Zoe has left Gleam and Maddie has followed, who else is even left there now? Tanya Burr and her car crash acting career? Louise Pentland and her trashy lol doll ads? The Zoella page probably makes more than those two combined through affiliate links šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 13
Going back to the whole ā€˜why are zoe and Alfie still together etcā€™ - 100% Zoe is the type of girl who thinks everyone fancies her boyfriend when they first meet him etc.
Yep this has just reminded me in one of her 2017 xmas vlogs where Alfie was gong out and asked her to get his wash bag for him and she was picking his aftershave and said 'which one shell I pick? something that will repel all the ladies. only kidding'

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She is a cute baby but newborns babies all look pretty similar because they havenā€™t grown into their features yet. Ottie just makes me think of otter. I canā€™t decide if I like the name or not.

Reactions: 15
I don't get the point of posing with a mirror like that? Just so we see both his left and right side at the same time? šŸ˜… Like that doesn't seem to be taken from a very artsy angle either.

Reactions: 12
I can't believe how fast we went through that last thread. So much raving about Pay. I doubt we'll see Zoe post for MONTHS now. Maybe some effing Function of Beauty ads, but nothing else until her favorite time of the year - Christmas.
Nah she wonā€™t miss a opportunity to dress pay up as a pumpkin with Nala and sit them on the porch.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Such a cute baby but unfortunate that she has her dad's feature. I feel she's basically a clone of Poppy and nothing like Zoe's teeny tiny smol perfect features /s

Reactions: 5
Alfie is just waiting for Zoe to upload a picture of herself with the baby so he can finally upload a family picture or something with Zoe to get that šŸ’° It would be weird if he posted before her

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.