Zoe Sugg #40 Named her baby Ottilie Rue but we'll still call her Pay, thank you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
according to Alfies new Instagram story, Zoe seems to be all well
Maybe she‘s posting pictures in the next few days because she got ready to go out today (hair/ make up) so she gets that perfect ✨mum life✨picture

Reactions: 11
Ugh I dislike her even more now! Why isn’t she slobbing around in a mum bun and trackies like the rest of us 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Ugh I dislike her even more now! Why isn’t she slobbing around in a mum bun and trackies like the rest of us 🤣🤣🤣
Joe was around so she could do her hair and make up of course!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Lol she has no idea what moms lifes are really like, since she lives in her zoella bubble... I'm sure her days will be rose tinted & well taken care of and hiring nannies after ottie is not so cute and tiny anymore & wants to live a normal life as she should & not stay cozy in the couch with a film🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I have to say zoe does look good! Although there’s no way I could have worn such a lovely white floaty dress at one week postpartum 😆 to be fair after having my first baby I did find putting make up on and taking the time to get ready did make me feel ALOT better despite the extreme sleep deprivation (when my partner was at home obvs but didn’t have that full time dad at home luxury unlike Zoe) Second time round not so much, vividly remember day 3 sat on the sofa in pjs mum bun with bags of frozen peas shoved in my bra and an ice pack shoved down my trousers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I have to say zoe does look good! Although there’s no way I could have worn such a lovely white floaty dress at one week postpartum 😆 to be fair after having my first baby I did find putting make up on and taking the time to get ready did make me feel ALOT better despite the extreme sleep deprivation (when my partner was at home obvs but didn’t have that full time dad at home luxury unlike Zoe) Second time round not so much, vividly remember day 3 sat on the sofa in pjs mum bun with bags of frozen peas shoved in my bra and an ice pack shoved down my trousers 😂
You're a boss. Zoella fragile self can never handle anything without her minions and servants.

Reactions: 13
I think her mam has been staying with her, so I say Zoe has had lots of time on her hands, as her mam as been doing everything No doubt!!!

Reactions: 11
She probably is 99% of the time, probably took her about 5 hours to get herself ready just so she could post a picture looking “perfect” would have been more relatable to post something less done up but she never would (lol remember that time she accidentally uploaded a really unflattering selfie on a q&a instead of making the background one colour?)

• Haha
From the video Alfie posted it seems as though he’s had to practically force her to get out the house just so he can post about having a #familywalk, he comes across as so pushy to me!! Can’t believe Zoella’s wearing a pretty floaty white dress a week after giving birth, I think they’ll have taken nice photos on their walk which they’ll post later

Reactions: 15
From the video Alfie posted it seems as though he’s had to practically force her to get out the house just so he can post about having a #familywalk, he comes across as so pushy to me!! Can’t believe Zoella’s wearing a pretty floaty white dress a week after giving birth, I think they’ll have taken nice photos on their walk which they’ll post later
Was just going to say she didn't sound very convincing to me 'its good I love it'.

‘Zoe get a video of me walking & struggling to push the stroller and walk Nala at the same time. It’ll make a sick Instagram’

like what is the point of this. It’s 5 seconds of Alfie not being able to push the pram in a straight line and that’s the whole video

FF776B01-0885-4739-B950-5427EB143737.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
‘Zoe get a video of me walking & struggling to push the stroller and walk Nala at the same time. It’ll make a sick Instagram’

like what is the point of this. It’s 5 seconds of Alfie not being able to push the pram in a straight line and that’s the whole video

View attachment 747082
FFS this dad life, mum life is driving me mad!

Took him 11 hrs to pack the car aww get used to it you idiot!

• Haha
Reactions: 43

View attachment 747082
The fact he’s had Zoe walk ahead to take a video of him struggling up the path trying to push the pram and hold the dog leash is sending me😭😭 All for the gram.

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Im telling you give a few weeks and they will be bored of mum life, dad life hes already mentioning it took 11 hrs to pack the car.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
The fact he’s had Zoe walk ahead to take a video of him struggling up the path trying to push the pram and hold the dog leash is sending me😭😭 All for the gram.
Especially since she's the one who just gave birth a week ago. He's honestly pathetic and these posts he keeps doing PROVES that he is as narcissistic as I've always thought him to be. All about him. Like I said the other day, if he could get away with making a video about what it was like for him to give birth he totally would.

Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.