Zoe Sugg #40 Named her baby Ottilie Rue but we'll still call her Pay, thank you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet Zoe is so happy she's now got a good excuse to do duck all work wise for months.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I find interesting who follows it, obviously we can’t see the list but going through a few of her “internet friends” the only ones I can find that are following it are Tanya, Joey and Mark (obv). Seems she’s quite selective who in her circle is allowed to follow.
Ebony day is also following her private account, I swear they haven’t seen each other for years?

With the nhs you go to see a Midwife on day 3. Then the health visitor sees you at home later
Depends on trust, some do home visits only.
Definitely depends! I had a c-section and couldn’t drive for 6 weeks, I also am a single mum so no one could drive for me. I had home visits for 4 weeks.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I would NOT want to pro create with Sean. The baby will be born with a tiny mustache no matter the gender 😂😂
I'm going to shamefully admit to you all that...I used to find Sean attractive 🤢
But I'm going to try and defend myself by saying I was 15. Sean was the only reason I managed to suffer through Alfie's vlogs. Now I'm going to drink bleach to cleanse my memory and hope I developed better taste within the 6 years since then x

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
I'm going to shamefully admit to you all that...I used to find Sean attractive 🤢
But I'm going to try and defend myself by saying I was 15. Sean was the only reason I managed to suffer through Alfie's vlogs. Now I'm going to drink bleach to cleanse my memory and hope I developed better taste within the 6 years since then x
Well he's not UGLY....per se....that moustache is vile but he's ok looking....i've seen worse.

Reactions: 14
To be fair back in the day I also had a bit of a crush on him, I liked his humour. Very glad to have grown up and out of that 😂

Reactions: 6
came here to say 3rd name on my list was ottillie ruth (Tilly for short)... its been crossed off. so sad about it.

happy for them, but ruth would have been better on all accounts and now I cant use it because its basically a celeb baby name rip

Reactions: 5
came here to say 3rd name on my list was ottillie ruth (Tilly for short)... its been crossed off. so sad about it.

happy for them, but ruth would have been better on all accounts and now I cant use it because its basically a celeb baby name rip
that was ottilie ruth-less of Zoe to steal your baby name

• Haha
Reactions: 93
I used to find Sean attractive as well. I didn't have youth on my side as an excuse. I just did. But the moustache is vile and needs to go. And I don't find him attractive anymore really.

I remember distinctly it was when they went to Belgium I found him attractive, he was dressed well then, it helped.

Reactions: 7
I used to find Sean attractive as well. I didn't have youth on my side as an excuse. I just did. But the moustache is vile and needs to go. And I don't find him attractive anymore really.

I remember distinctly it was when they went to Belgium I found him attractive, he was dressed well then, it helped.
best of a bad bunch I suppose 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.