Zoe Sugg #40 Named her baby Ottilie Rue but we'll still call her Pay, thank you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Getting incredibly stagnant in here so I just wanted to share this wonderful news - they're bringing out a Zoella t-shirt at long last!

Screenshot_20210903-193232_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
wait
is that gail and whatever show she is watching with that woman?
like she is actually watching that? or I am so confused I thought you guys just pulled out a sad stock image outta google lmfao

• Haha
Reactions: 3
wait
is that gail and whatever show she is watching with that woman?
like she is actually watching that? or I am so confused I thought you guys just pulled out a sad stock image outta google lmfao
It's Gail Platt from Coronation Street - bit of a cult figure but come on, she's an absolute dead ringer for Zoe.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I cannot believe I am about to say something in defence of zoe and Alfie while I expect nala to vanish in the same way the Guineas did when they got a shiny new toy. I thought it was normal to wait to introduce your dog to the baby, and keep the dog out the house for a bit and slowly introduce

Reactions: 12
I cannot believe I am about to say something in defence of zoe and Alfie while I expect nala to vanish in the same way the Guineas did when they got a shiny new toy. I thought it was normal to wait to introduce your dog to the baby, and keep the dog out the house for a bit and slowly introduce
I have heard this too. Just really hoping this doesn't descend into a load of personal anecdotes about babies meeting dogs 😴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
It is normal and a safe, good way to do it tbf! They should have been taking a blanket with Pays scent on for Nala to sniff. That being said though, if she has been spending time at Granny Mandys house then they wouldn’t have had to deal with Nala barking her tits off while baby is asleep and waking her up. I assume once that happens enough, that’ll be when Nala gets shipped off elsewhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The biggest problem with Nala will be that she is so badly trained. You always need to be cautious no matter how well trained your dog is, but I can totally see Nala acting out and peeing all over their sofa or stuff like that. She is a small dog though and in my experience it’s pretty easy for deluded dog owners to overlook the problem compared to bigger dogs. I say her chances of staying are actually 60/40 in her favour.

Reactions: 28
The biggest problem with Nala will be that she is so badly trained. You always need to be cautious no matter how well trained your dog is, but I can totally see Nala acting out and peeing all over their sofa or stuff like that. She is a small dog though and in my experience it’s pretty easy for deluded dog owners to overlook the problem compared to bigger dogs. I say her chances of staying are actually 60/40 in her favour.
The thing that scares me is she goes to their plate when they are eating and tries to nick the food. One example was in a vlog a few months ago when Zoe left some food on the outside sofa and Nala ran up and snatched it. I hope she doesnt do that when Ottilie is holding her food.

Reactions: 14
Does Nala still have anal gland issues? I haven't watched any vids for years. I remember her juices going all over the sofa during a visit from Louise. Nala's juices, not Zedhead's.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I know they are millionaires and it’s pocket change to them but so far they’ve shown two travel systems, a Cybex and an iCandy, both costing well over £1k each. Neither have been marked with ad/gifted but surely they didn’t pay for both themselves?! The iCandy is the exact model they were on the beg for when they went baby shopping. Actually disgusting.

Reactions: 15
Alfie posing with all that baby gear in those fake as photos makes me cringe. As someone else said, I still can’t believe they are both parents!!!

The check up is probably the 5 day check where they do the heel prick for certain conditions, weigh the baby etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If I was Zoe I would be pretty pissed that Alfie posted his first picture with baby, I know this is Zoe and she is super lazy. I would be lowkey annoyed after giving birth that my partner had to get in there first but he is her father I suppose but still.

Also Poppy can just go away...jeez she's annoying
Hmm I wouldn't be pissed at the father?! Poppy yes, but the baby's own father, not at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Does Nala still have anal gland issues? I haven't watched any vids for years. I remember her juices going all over the sofa during a visit from Louise. Nala's juices, not Zedhead's.
I’d like to hope the issue is sorted considering they’ve now got two white/cream sofas

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Screenshot_20210903_220430_com.instagram.android.jpg

Weird thing to post after no further updates on how she is/the baby is ect.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.