Zoe Sugg #38 Beige nursery is complete, bland content on repeat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m glad she’s finally realising the baby could come at any minute, I’d say hopefully this kicks her up the arse to get tit sorted but the only thing that would make her hurry is a flash sale at dumdum donuts.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
100% sure that she will watch gavin & stacey while giving labour… if she already made a poll on instagram if one should watch something while giving birth on she is probably already debating what episode to watch 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
100% sure that she will watch gavin & stacey while giving labour… if she already made a poll on instagram if one should watch something while giving birth on she is probably already debating what episode to watch 😂
At least that means we might not have to hear about it anymore if labour ruins it for her

• Haha
Reactions: 13
View attachment 721304View attachment 721304

Sorry. Dunno how I did that twice. Maybe because that breakfast is so childish for an expecting 31 year old!!!!
In all fairness, during my second pregnancy I had an addiction to coco pops and ate them most days, which is probably equally as childish 🤭 butttttt, i also ate my body weight (which was heavy as I had a 9.5lb baby boy in my belly) in fruit, so I’d like to think I’m not as bad 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 10
In all fairness, during my second pregnancy I had an addiction to coco pops and ate them most days, which is probably equally as childish 🤭 butttttt, i also ate my body weight (which was heavy as I had a 9.5lb baby boy in my belly) in fruit, so I’d like to think I’m not as bad 😅
I was the same coco pops every morning 😳 tho I had a 6lb baby so maybe it was ok 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Am I the only one that can’t picture the Tesla being the ‘family’ car for long.. it just seems so impractical

Reactions: 8
Makes me wonder if she's gonna name baby girl something related to The Beatles after all the uses of 'here comes the sun' by them

Makes me wonder if she's gonna name baby girl something related to The Beatles after all the uses of 'here comes the sun' by them
✨Ringo Deyes✨

• Haha
Reactions: 17

✨Ringo Deyes✨
Possibilities are endless, Eleanor right perhaps?
Or maybe they want to name her Lucy after a song so famously about being on drugs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
"Here Comes The Sun" makes me think they're naming her Goldie. Everyone is naming their girls that this year so, eh.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
CB8B39AD-ECB4-4A1C-9A37-08504C384D16.png

It’s just coming across as smug now. It’s not even cute

907B4489-2E0A-4A9D-AB28-774A6B32C801.png
ETA: Posting another pic to show her back arch. If she stretches any more, she’ll snap

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.