Zoe Sugg #38 Beige nursery is complete, bland content on repeat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think she's going to talk to Pay in that awful high pitched voice she uses for nala? I really hope not, my ears wouldn't be able to take it

Reactions: 12
I think if she can look at that ugly dog of hers and think she's cute and look at Alfie and think he's gorgeous her baby will fine no matter what she looks like.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I think Florence (flo or flossie for short), Harriet, Olivia, Olive, Susie, Rosie or maybe Elsie. Something that’s traditional or a shortened version of a traditional name.
I think she and Aldo are narcissistic enough to name their daughter with a name that has an "ee" sound like like ZoE and AlfIE. So any name that ends with "ie" or a long e sound is a huge probability.

Reactions: 15
I agree it will be something like willow or Olive, but I’ve also been thinking recently they might go with something like Piper. The more I think about it the more I think that nothing really goes with Deyes and I start feeling sorry for the kid 🤣
still holding out for Autumn Deyes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm still holding out for Pay or micro mash Deyes. She'll naturally give her Deyes as a surname as another blackmail opportunity for Aldo to propose.

Is there any chance the minions can also start the 4 week pre maternity leave like dad mod of the year has?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Autumn Deyes gives me Bond girl name vibes like Strawberry Fields or something but I wouldn't put it past them to think it's "quirky" 😂

Reactions: 8
I love when people call others on here names like we can’t look into their profile and see the not so pleasant comments they make about other people. Hypocritical much.

I dreamt she called the baby Carol and she came out drinking a tango ice blast

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I love when people call others on here names like we can’t look into their profile and see the not so pleasant comments they make about other people. Hypocritical much.

I dreamt she called the baby Carol and she came out drinking a tango ice blast
Haha imagine baby carol. I dreamt the other day she named the baby Claire. How anticlimactic would it be if it was something so normal 😂

Reactions: 6
It's a bit hard to say if anyone would be a good or bad mother based on their diet (unless you know, drug addict, etc). I think how some mum's appear to be from the outside can totally differ from how they really are with their child and the question really can only be answered by them! My mum is healthy and fed me very well but was cold and mean to me growing up. Friends who didn't have good diets at home had amazing relationships with their mum.

All we see of her life is her being totally annoying and smugg on social media, we don't really see any of the relationships she has with people when not showing off on the camera, but if those connections she does show us (her loud exaggerated friendship with Mark, they way she always puts down Poppy/Tanya) are anything like how she really treats people and how she will be with her daughter then I don't think she will be a 'good' mum. Can you imagine calling Zoe to talk about a serious personal issue and her genuinely listen and comfort you?

Reactions: 20
Autumn Deyes gives me Bond girl name vibes like Strawberry Fields or something but I wouldn't put it past them to think it's "quirky" 😂
I think Zoe mentioned she’s not picking Autumn at one point, can’t remember when since this pregnancy has been going on since 100 BC.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think Zoe mentioned she’s not picking Autumn at one point, can’t remember when since this pregnancy has been going on since 100 BC.
She did, yeah. I think she mentioned it because of the old primary school hymn.

Reactions: 5
Thought I’d come on tattle for a bit of a pregnant Zoe catch up but realise I’ve landed on Mumsnet instead 🥴
No sass, but what did you honestly think you'd find considering Zoe does close to nothing these days?

As for the name lotto, I think I'd bet on Violet or Lila or something like that. Flowery.

Do you think she's going to talk to Pay in that awful high pitched voice she uses for nala? I really hope not, my ears wouldn't be able to take it
100% yes. No chance of anything else. Her voice already gets super high when talking about "the bump."

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.