Zoe Sugg #38 Beige nursery is complete, bland content on repeat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the baby will be called Violet and born on September 12th.

Either that or she will be called Harri Beau Deyes, birthed from Alfie's mouth in a gazebo on September 31st.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
They called one of the children they made in Sims "Daisy Deyes" so I highly doubt that's gonna be the name.
Did they laugh about the name at the time? When I played sims as a teen I used lots of my favourite baby names for the characters. Just sayin…

Reactions: 8
I am HIGHLY concerned (although not actually that concerned because let's face it, I have a life!) that their baby will be born on my birthday, which lies between Joe's and Alfie's. It's nothing against the baby - we can't help who we are born to - but I do not want to see pictures of their excessive and extortionate parties, as well as the ridiculously posed and edited pictures!

I'm a little behind on the thread, so haven't read it all, but has anyone got an approximation of when this baby is due?

Reactions: 10
I can't imagine Zoe giving birth... I know that is a very odd thing to say. But she seems so fragile, immature and like birth would gross her out. Do you think she knows she will likely tit on the bed if its a vaginal birth???

Reactions: 37
I can't imagine Zoe giving birth... I know that is a very odd thing to say. But she seems so fragile, immature and like birth would gross her out. Do you think she knows she will likely tit on the bed if its a vaginal birth???
Well this doesn’t really matter since she’s almost 10 months pregnant. That baby’s going to come out one way or another 😂 I think they have been doing a lot of research around the birth because I think she mentioned reading quite a few books and they are taking private classes regarding hypnobirthing right? They seem somewhat prepared.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Look, minions/ZoElLa bummers, Pay will come out looking like a sucked worthies or a lump of lard and will cry sugar as haha’s waters will be pure sugary sprite. #functionofbeauty #haha

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I dont really follow her or this thread too much, but is she having the longest pregnancy in mankind!? I remember her announcing her preganncy when I was pregnant and now baby is 4 months old!

Did they announce it when she had just concieved?

Reactions: 14
I guarantee they’ll do that annoying thing where they share a tiny photo of a baby hand or foot and then they’ll disappear for days! Christ anyone remember how long the Michalaks dragged out even saying they’d had another boy!!

Reactions: 31
If she thinks the baby kicks her in the ribs hurts shes in for a bloody shock.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What about Daisy Deyes and then doing something completely horrific and calling her Dee dee? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm team Daisy Deyes, think it sounds cute. Did she ever mention she's not using it?

Reactions: 3
I guarantee they’ll do that annoying thing where they share a tiny photo of a baby hand or foot and then they’ll disappear for days! Christ anyone remember how long the Michalaks dragged out even saying they’d had another boy!!
Oh absolutely - i reckon Alfie will sporadically post ads for Futureself and maybe a selfie going 'thanks for your messages we're all doing great' but it will be radio silence from Zoe for id say 3 months, then she'll post an instagram story going 'its been a while, how is everyone?' With a question box for that sweet sweet engagement, and then itl be shortly followed by another Function of Beauty ad because either her team signed her a terrible deal or they pay so ridiculously high that she cant resist because its actually a joke now how many ads she's done for them, seems counterproductive at this point...

• Haha
Reactions: 36
When I imagine Zoe giving birth I immediately think of Bella giving birth in the Twilight saga, so I get where you are coming from.

I think she mentioned that she was taking some birthing classes with Alfie, so I imagine they told her about every (gross) aspect of birth by now?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.