Zoe Sugg #38 Beige nursery is complete, bland content on repeat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also the baby doesn’t suddenly pop out the second you have a contraction/ go into labour - what a moronic prick this guy this!!!!
Yeah he’s going on like she will give birth, the baby will then roll over and toddle up to her room, climb the bookshelf and point at the eggs and bacon on the wallpaper; whilst babbling those first special words “you got a receipt for that tit?” .. all whilst Alfie is at the shop around the corner. These two seriously played too much Sims 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 33
The fact that the wallpaper doesn't go the ceiling looks really odd - especially in the shelving. It looks like an error. I know there's a picture rail/moulding there but it's because it just blends in. They may as well have removed that from the entire room and made the wallpaper go floor to ceiling. It adds nothing to the room anyway since they've painted all walls and moulding white.

Reactions: 5
The fact that the wallpaper doesn't go the ceiling looks really odd - especially in the shelving. It looks like an error. I know there's a picture rail/moulding there but it's because it just blends in. They may as well have removed that from the entire room and made the wallpaper go floor to ceiling. It adds nothing to the room anyway since they've painted all walls and moulding white.
I’ve just gone back to look as I didn’t notice it the first time but yes that is really odd looking especially above the changing unit.

Reactions: 3
A few people have mentioned the change table tucked away in the corner... That's the first thing I noticed. That's so impractical, and it makes no sense to have a change table you can't even use. How have they not considered that?? Or half a dozen other things that pose a concern/is impractical with a real child in the room. They'll likely have to move around the nursery when baby comes given how they've decorated and placed things like the table and the cot with the canopy...

Reactions: 17
Have just watched the nursery video and I must say, the nursery doesn't suck as much as I thought it would.
The wallpaper reminded me of bunches of oranges or clementines...
Maybe they will call her Clementine 🤔

Reactions: 6
legit yeah 😂 I had the lightweight sponge and plastic changing mats I got two for £10 in Asda … one under my sofa and one under my bed. Practical, easy to get to, one upstairs and one downstairs depending where I was and soo easy to wipe down when finished and shove back. The aesthetic will not cut it with a constant popping and peeing new born. Having to climb up the stairs every time she needs changing, and changing her in that tiny corner. 100% bet it is used for about a week and that’s it 😂
lol can you imagine her getting off her arse to go up the stairs every time little pay needs a nappy change? Can’t see it! My friend had a changing table and barely used it but it was in a much more practical location in the nursery, like someone else said theirs doesn’t have access to the end and trying to change a nappy side on is awkward

Just to put it out there.. I hate the name clementine. I had a school bully with that name and people called her Clemmy, like phlegmy 🤢

Reactions: 7
I like the colors vut the execution was a bit weird. That changing table looks so high! And whyyyy are the book shelves where the kid cant reach them until she's 10 years old? 😂

• Haha
The car seat in Alfie's car is bugging me. She needs to be on the passenger side (with a mirror facing her on the headrest) so he can actually see her in the rearview mirror when he's driving.

Reactions: 12
What the hell is happening with the wallpaper?!!!
First of all, it’s vile! And like everybody says why is it not all the way to the ceiling?

The positioning of that changing table is ridiculous lol.
100% there’ll be changing her on a changing mat on their coffee table by day 2

Why are they changing the house around now? making a playroom she wont need for ages, changing sofas and rugs to a light colour 🤪 sorry but the only thing they need to do is get stair gates etc (also not right now)the last thing Id be thinking about is a bloody play room and the nursery is opposite their bedroom so not even next door. What a bloody disaster!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.