Zoe Sugg #38 Beige nursery is complete, bland content on repeat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
grey pebble? now that’s just mean 😱

Zoezebo will 100% name her baby something quirky and unique, even if it means little Biscoff Deyes will be bullied for it when she grows up
Haha no pebble is not the babies last name. She’s Grey Luna which means grey moon and is dumb.

Reactions: 7
Should we organise a raffle regarding the baby names? My money is either on Daisy, Rosy, Lily or something similar to that.
I’m sticking with my original predictions. I think Dadbod and wagaMama are going to use something like Lilac, Posy, Meadow, Birdie, Indie, Dulcie, Dovie, Evie or Sylvie.

Reactions: 15
I think they won’t go sweet but something more ‘cool’ because u know how cool Alfie thinks he is. But it’s defo names that just float about Instagram and everyone calls their children it like Goldie etc 😂 so possible names with Rae as the middle name. Oceane, Coco, stevie, Effie etc

is she a Christian? do you think she’ll go with something biblical?
They're not practicing Christian and I suspect they probably don't identify that way or, if they do, it's just culturally. I think biblical is too mainstream for them.

Reactions: 2
So shes posted a story of her having nesquick for breakfast and it looks like they've got a new cream rug down in the conservatory. Also Joes new single is out today shes not mentioned it but Alfie has on his stories.

Reactions: 8
So shes posted a story of her having nesquick for breakfast and it looks like they've got a new cream rug down in the conservatory. Also Joes new single is out today shes not mentioned it but Alfie has on his stories.
New cream rug to go with the fact they’re getting the sofa recovered in a cream colour. Can’t wait for the baby to become a toddler and spilling ribena on the sofa or the rug. Or rubbing in some melted chocolate!

Reactions: 23
Oh good, more nutrition for the baby. Lovely.

So how old do we think will Pay be when she does her nursery video?! 🤣 also did anyone see Jim and Sarah’s nursery? I’m disgusted at how much stuff was gifted to them!

Reactions: 10
I would LOVE to see one of these pregnant influenzas, sorry, influencers say they were gifted items but they've donated them as they're lucky enough to be able to afford things for themself and want them to go to people who need it. It would still be publicity for the brand.

How can they sit there in their mansions they got for doing almost nothing and accept constant gifts, knowing that there are new parents out there with absolutely nothing?

• Heart
Reactions: 29
They're not practicing Christian and I suspect they probably don't identify that way or, if they do, it's just culturally. I think biblical is too mainstream for them.
This made me think of non mainstream biblical names and now all I can think of is them naming the kid Hephzibah, and I'm so on board for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I went to check out Jim’s hoard of freebies but instead found a video of him strapping a watermelon to his stomach to see how carrying a baby feels. God Alfie is annoying but Jim might be the most irritating youtuber of all time

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Zoe’s going to be pissed and jealous. Dianne’s brother and his fiancée had their baby and it’s a little girl.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I think they won’t go sweet but something more ‘cool’ because u know how cool Alfie thinks he is. But it’s defo names that just float about Instagram and everyone calls their children it like Goldie etc 😂 so possible names with Rae as the middle name. Oceane, Coco, stevie, Effie etc
I follow a dog on Instagram called Effie so if they go with that name, sorry, but that's all I'll associate it with

Reactions: 1
Screenshot_20210820-203516_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20210820-203516_Instagram.jpg

Sorry. Dunno how I did that twice. Maybe because that breakfast is so childish for an expecting 31 year old!!!!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.