Zoe Sugg #38 Beige nursery is complete, bland content on repeat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A lot of women throughout pregnancy can be put off certain foods though. So she’s eating anything she craves and can keep down, if that’s burgers or pizza, so be it. For all we know she could be taking supplements to help nourish the baby. None of us know what goes on at her house.

What I find appalling is people genuinely thinking she’s a bad mother because she has a crappy diet. There are pregnant people out there who smoke, drink and take drugs all while pregnant, those are bad mothers. Not someone who’s eaten too many takeaways. What about obese people who have children, are they bad mothers because of their diet too?

Like I’ve said, my sister ate chocolate and cheeseburgers throughout her pregnancy, and gherkins (🤢)! She would have McDonald about 3 times a week because it’s what she craved, the only home cooked food she could stomach was Shepard’s Pie and a chicken roast. Is she a bad mum because she ate junk throughout pregnancy? No, not at all. I just don’t think anyone should judge pregnant women on what they eat, it isn’t a fair argument. We can, however, judge her on her parenting skills when the baby is born because then it will show whether she really is clueless or not.
So your sister had a tit diet when she was pregnant so that makes it okay for everyone to have a tit diet? When you get pregnant you are supposed to put the child first and it’s well being. Eating McDonald’s its healthy for a baby, neither is cheeseburgers or chocolate. If your sister couldn’t out herself out for 9 months and ate health stuff for her baby well then god help the kid.

Zoe has wanted to become a mum for years but hasn’t ate the least bit healthy since bejng pregnant, them kids smoothies are a joke. The basic thing she should be doing for her baby is eating healthy food and Zoe can’t manage that and tbh I’m shocked as I thought she would at least try.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
All these "new members" popping up to defend Zoe and tell us all how horrible we are....don't be suspicious, don't be suspicious

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Can we get over the food talk now? Eating fruit and veg doesn’t make you a better mother than someone eating burgers and chips throughout their pregnancy 🤦🏻‍♀️

It’ll be interesting to see how she deals with childbirth and the healing period after. What I’m most looking forward to is seeing her deal with a screaming toddler 😂

Does it matter if she has a crappy diet though? Like, really? If you’re judging her diet you better have a healthy diet yourself else you’re just a hypocrite. We’re all human, some of us like healthy food, some prefer fast food, some prefer a mixture...it’s really not that big of a deal 😕
Have you heard yourself? of course it matters if she's got a crappy diet SHE IS PREGNANT and everyone knows you should be eating lots of fruit and veg and cutting down on sugary junk food.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Can we get over the food talk now? Eating fruit and veg doesn’t make you a better mother than someone eating burgers and chips throughout their pregnancy 🤦🏻‍♀️
and yes, yes eating fruit and veg does make you a better mum than someone eating burgers and chips.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
All these "new members" popping up to defend Zoe and tell us all how horrible we are....don't be suspicious, don't be suspicious
Its the minions they've got nothing else to comment on as Zoe hasn't uploaded a pic of vlog in the last month!

Reactions: 19
It's not just the food, though. Her narcissistic, mean girl personality is going to make it very hard for her to be an empathetic mother. If her kid doesn't like what she likes, doesn't look a certain way, you can be certain Zoe won't react in a supportive manner. How do we know this? From watching her videos for the past decade. She bullies or shuns anyone who doesn't follow the Zoe Whim Train.

Like, where do you get she'll be an amazing mother? Yeah, the baby will have food, a roof over her head, and lots of material stuff. But there's no evidence that Zoe has the emotional maturity to raise a kid. Are there worst parents around? I'm sure. But "BEST MUM EVAH"? Hardly.
Can you imagining if Zoe’s kid dosnt want to dress up as a Christmas cracker and pose for insta, there will be hell on in her house 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Reactions: 3
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I am just going to leave this here, I think it will be of interest to some. How junk food affects your baby during pregnancy: https://www.thebump.com/a/eating-junk-food-while-pregnant-effects-baby-more-than-we-ever-realized

Should we organise a raffle regarding the baby names? My money is either on Daisy, Rosy, Lily or something similar to that.
I think Florence (flo or flossie for short), Harriet, Olivia, Olive, Susie, Rosie or maybe Elsie. Something that’s traditional or a shortened version of a traditional name.

Reactions: 7
So those saying she's going to be an 'amazing mum' what are you basing that on? cause she's got money and has eaten some fruit?
I remember back in the day when she'd post vlogs with the Saccone-Joly kids and the comments were filled with her minions telling her that she was "going to be an amazing mum some day" and I wanted to hurl. Being "a good mum" is about so many other things than being good around kids and playing with them.

I am not saying that Zoe will be a bad mother, not at all. But just saying – someone can be amazing around other people's kids and be a really bad parent themselves. My own mother is a paediatrician (so, through her profession, quite good with kids) and she could have been a better parent to me and my siblings.

Reactions: 13
Also no one said zoe would be the worst mother ever, we simply questioned where the ‘she’ll be amazing’ has come from!!

Reactions: 15
i leave this thread for a while and we get a knight that goes outta their way to defend zoe 😂
on a trash forum 🤗

go suck it up to her on her ig so she can like your comments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I am just going to leave this here, I think it will be of interest to some. How junk food affects your baby during pregnancy: https://www.thebump.com/a/eating-junk-food-while-pregnant-effects-baby-more-than-we-ever-realized

Should we organise a raffle regarding the baby names? My money is either on Daisy, Rosy, Lily or something similar to that.
I agree it will be something like willow or Olive, but I’ve also been thinking recently they might go with something like Piper. The more I think about it the more I think that nothing really goes with Deyes and I start feeling sorry for the kid 🤣

Reactions: 4
I agree it will be something like willow or Olive, but I’ve also been thinking recently they might go with something like Piper. The more I think about it the more I think that nothing really goes with Deyes and I start feeling sorry for the kid 🤣
Haha I had the exact same thought whilst reading your responses to my question. It made me realize that Zoe & Alfie both have rather unfortunate surnames.

Reactions: 6
Haha I had the exact same thought whilst reading your responses to my question. It made me realize that Zoe & Alfie both have rather unfortunate surnames.
Honestly I prefer Deyes as a surname. No offence but Sugg sounds like the surname of a toddler. Also a Sugg-Deyes barrelled name would have sounded awful if they chose to do that.

Reactions: 7
Thought I’d come on tattle for a bit of a pregnant Zoe catch up but realise I’ve landed on Mumsnet instead 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.