Zoe Sugg #38 Beige nursery is complete, bland content on repeat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How do you know she hasn’t been nourishing her baby? We don’t see every single thing she eats or does so it’s a bit of a reach to make that statement. Also, someone taking snacks to the hospital or eating sweets throughout pregnancy doesn’t them a ‘bad mum’. I think it’s quite insensitive and insulting to people who have genuinely experienced life with an abusive, awful parent to say things like that.

Zoe is a lot of things, vapid, arrogant, lazy etc etc, but she has wanted this baby for years, so I have no doubt that she’ll be an amazing mum.
Just because she has 'wanted this baby for years' does not automatically make her a good mum! She didn't even know what clothes babies wear FFS.

Reactions: 28
I mean she is already planning on handing over the baby as soon as she can to curl her stennies…..
we may not see everything of course. But she has form and after her classic ‘I’m too busy to make a spaghetti bolognaise’ from scratch I’m not holding my breath that her goal has been to nourish her growing child.

Reactions: 17
How do you know she hasn’t been nourishing her baby? We don’t see every single thing she eats or does so it’s a bit of a reach to make that statement. Also, someone taking snacks to the hospital or eating sweets throughout pregnancy doesn’t them a ‘bad mum’. I think it’s quite insensitive and insulting to people who have genuinely experienced life with an abusive, awful parent to say things like that.

Zoe is a lot of things, vapid, arrogant, lazy etc etc, but she has wanted this baby for years, so I have no doubt that she’ll be an amazing mum.
Re read your last sentence. She’s wanted this baby for years yet has shown no signs of doing anything to safe guard her. I mean for Christ sake she queues at a pastry store in a pandemic because her sugar hit is more important. Sure we don’t see everything she eats, but when everything she posts of her diet is horrendous, you can safely assume. Her diet has been that of an unhealthy toddler for eons. And that’s nothing to do with her taking snacks to the hospital, stop being so overly simplistic.

Its a bleeping ridiculous comparison to act like saying she won’t be a fab mum is the same as someone who is actively abusive. Give your head a wobble and stop being so sensitive. Noone is discussing your family history or indeed anyone else’s. This is a ZOE RANT thread.

Based on what she’s shown us through this pregnancy it’s not a reach to say she isn’t a fab parent but it’s a hell of reach to say she is.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Re read your last sentence. She’s wanted this baby for years yet has shown no signs of doing anything to safe guard her. Sure we don’t see everything she eats, but when everything she posts of her diet is horrendous, you can safely assume. Her diet has been that of an unhealthy toddler for eons. And that’s nothing to do with her taking snacks to the hospital, stop being so overly simplistic.

Its a bleeping ridiculous comparison to say she won’t be a good mum is the same as abusive. Give your head a wobble and stop being so sensitive. This is a rant thread.
She admitted herself she has been eating too many Mc Donalds.

Reactions: 10
I was told by the midwife that as long as you are having some food it’s fine as at the beginning I could only
Stomach to eat chicken occasionally bake potatoes and sweets because I threw everything else up x
Look at the difference though. You were throwing up so any nourishment is better than none. When Zoe is gorging on pizza, haribo, pastries, pancakes and Wagamama’s, it’s nothing to do with that being all she can stomach.

Reactions: 14

So, it's wrong to assume she isn't eating properly, but it's okay to assume she "experienced life with an abusive, awful parent"?

• Haha
So, it's wrong to assume she isn't eating properly, but it's okay to assume she "experienced life with an abusive, awful parent"?
When did I ever say she has experienced an abusive parent? I didn’t. I simply said that saying she’s going to be a bad mum based on what she eats is insulting to those who genuinely have an awful parent in their lives. (Not me personally either, both my parents are fab) ☺

I don’t like Zoe in the slightest, but some people reach way too far here. Saying she’s an awful mum because shes not 1000000% prepared, or because she’s taking sweets in her hospital bag or eating McDonalds etc. It’s pathetic. Everyone is different and handles things in different ways. Just because someone goes to every single baby class or seminar and reads every single baby/parenting book out there, doesn’t mean everyone else should too. My sister was clueless about babies and her pregnancy craving was cheeseburgers and chocolate, by most people’s standards here, that is enough to say she is a bad mum...but she’s actually the best mum a child could have.

All I’m saying is that I don’t think she’s going to be a bad mum at all, and if you’re not a model parent yourself then you have no right to judge.

Just because she has 'wanted this baby for years' does not automatically make her a good mum! She didn't even know what clothes babies wear FFS.
just because she eats junk food doesn’t automatically make her a bad mum 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 19

I know she even said she eats so much fruit now. There's people smoking drinking etc all while pregnant. She really isn't someone that can be accused of not doing the best for her baby. There's a lot to slate her over but the love for her baby I wouldn't

When did I ever say she has experienced an abusive parent? I didn’t. I simply said that saying she’s going to be a bad mum based on what she eats is insulting to those who genuinely have an awful parent in their lives. (Not me personally either, both my parents are fab) ☺

I don’t like Zoe in the slightest, but some people reach way too far here. Saying she’s an awful mum because shes not 1000000% prepared, or because she’s taking sweets in her hospital bag or eating McDonalds etc. It’s pathetic. Everyone is different and handles things in different ways. Just because someone goes to every single baby class or seminar and reads every single baby/parenting book out there, doesn’t mean everyone else should too. My sister was clueless about babies and her pregnancy craving was cheeseburgers and chocolate, by most people’s standards here, that is enough to say she is a bad mum...but she’s actually the best mum a child could have.

All I’m saying is that I don’t think she’s going to be a bad mum at all, and if you’re not a model parent yourself then you have no right to judge.

Hard agree there's a lot of reaches but that's tattle for ya lol I still enjoy her vlogs would I want to be anything like her god no

All I could keep down first trimester was crap. I wouldn't judge anyone for what they eat pregnant

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I know she even said she eats so much fruit now. There's people smoking drinking etc all while pregnant. She really isn't someone that can be accused of not doing the best for her baby. There's a lot to slate her over but the love for her baby I wouldn't

Hard agree there's a lot of reaches but that's tattle for ya lol I still enjoy her vlogs would I want to be anything like her god no

All I could keep down first trimester was crap. I wouldn't judge anyone for what they eat pregnant
Exactly this, people eat what they can stomach during pregnancy. A woman I work with is 15 weeks pregnant and can only keep down fruit, crackers, Doritos and ginger biscuits! But that’s not being a good mum apparently? 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ But like you said, it’s Tattle and people are gonna find anything to tit on 😂🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Guys go to zoe rave thread if you want to wax lyrical about what an amazing mum she will be. We also aren’t talking about 15 weeks pregnant - she is what, 36 weeks and in that whole time the most healthy thing we’ve seen her eat is strawberries.

we also are not saying she will be a terrible mum , but this ‘she will be an amazing mum’ accolade she gets given strikes me as a reach too.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Guys go to zoe rave thread if you want to wax lyrical about what an amazing mum she will be. We also aren’t talking about 15 weeks pregnant - she is what, 36 weeks and in that whole time the most healthy thing we’ve seen her eat is strawberries.

we also are not saying she will be a terrible mum , but this ‘she will be an amazing mum’ accolade she gets given strikes me as a reach too.
I didn’t think this was solely a trash thread? I was under the impression it was more of a discussion thread where people could voice opinions and then we all talk about it etc 🤷🏻‍♀️ Most people don’t like her here, but we can all have differing opinions on certain subjects, doesn’t mean we have to go to a rave thread because we say one nice thing about her. If we all thought the same it would be a bit boring haha.

Reactions: 8
You'd swear everyone here has had many babies, and lived off organic broccoli salads the whole time / would NEVER post a cuddling bump photo while preggers :)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
God I thought all the crying when Zoe announced she was pregnant was bad. Looks like Zoella staff is busy this week

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
God I thought all the crying when Zoe announced she was pregnant was bad. Looks like Zoella staff is busy this week
oh come off it 😂😂 people were pleased for her because they knew how much she wanted a baby and we’re happy for her that she was fulfilling her dream of having a child. Y’know people can point out tit qualities in someone without having to trash every single thing they do, right?

I’m not a Zoe fan either, but I personally don’t understand why people think she’s such a bad mother already just because she has been eating junk food or whatever. It doesn’t make sense to me. I would say a bad mother is someone who neglects her child, abuses it, doesn’t provide for it etc. You can tell her kid is going to want for nothing, how is that bad? I mean her kid will probably be entitled, bratty and snobby because of it, but she will be well looked after.

Genuinely curious by the way!

• Haha
You can tell the majority of people on this thread havent had children cause some of the criticism here is ridiculous😂. On the other hand its a gossip forum, so if i dont agree with some of the comments i just scroll pass and ignore them cause at the end of the day it is a hater forum and people will absolutely nitpick, and they have the right to do that 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.