Zoe Sugg #38 Beige nursery is complete, bland content on repeat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh come off it 😂😂 people were pleased for her because they knew how much she wanted a baby and we’re happy for her that she was fulfilling her dream of having a child. Y’know people can point out tit qualities in someone without having to trash every single thing they do, right?

I’m not a Zoe fan either, but I personally don’t understand why people think she’s such a bad mother already just because she has been eating junk food or whatever. It doesn’t make sense to me. I would say a bad mother is someone who neglects her child, abuses it, doesn’t provide for it etc. You can tell her kid is going to want for nothing, how is that bad? I mean her kid will probably be entitled, bratty and snobby because of it, but she will be well looked after.

Genuinely curious by the way!
Yes she has wanted a child for so long…which it’s why it’s so appalling that she doesn’t have more care for the stuff she’s scoffing down. You’re saying she’s not a bad mother because she’s eating junk food but then say it’s not the same as not providing for them. During pregnancy, she should be providing for the baby by eating the right nutrients and we know she hasn’t been doing that so yes, we can say she’s being a bad mother because she’s not having any consideration for what she puts in her body. Even if she doesn’t post every single meal, it’s not hard to see her eating habits so it doesn’t take a genius to see that she’s not being considerate

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Yes she has wanted a child for so long…which it’s why it’s so appalling that she doesn’t have more care for the stuff she’s scoffing down. You’re saying she’s not a bad mother because she’s eating junk food but then say it’s not the same as not providing for them. During pregnancy, she should be providing for the baby by eating the right nutrients and we know she hasn’t been doing that so yes, we can say she’s being a bad mother because she’s not having any consideration for what she puts in her body. Even if she doesn’t post every single meal, it’s not hard to see her eating habits so it doesn’t take a genius to see that she’s not being considerate
A lot of women throughout pregnancy can be put off certain foods though. So she’s eating anything she craves and can keep down, if that’s burgers or pizza, so be it. For all we know she could be taking supplements to help nourish the baby. None of us know what goes on at her house.

What I find appalling is people genuinely thinking she’s a bad mother because she has a crappy diet. There are pregnant people out there who smoke, drink and take drugs all while pregnant, those are bad mothers. Not someone who’s eaten too many takeaways. What about obese people who have children, are they bad mothers because of their diet too?

Like I’ve said, my sister ate chocolate and cheeseburgers throughout her pregnancy, and gherkins (🤢)! She would have McDonald about 3 times a week because it’s what she craved, the only home cooked food she could stomach was Shepard’s Pie and a chicken roast. Is she a bad mum because she ate junk throughout pregnancy? No, not at all. I just don’t think anyone should judge pregnant women on what they eat, it isn’t a fair argument. We can, however, judge her on her parenting skills when the baby is born because then it will show whether she really is clueless or not.

Reactions: 13
So it’s fine for people to rave and say she’ll be an amazing mum, but people aren’t allowed to say she’ll be a terrible mum? It’s all just opinions, you can’t run in raving and then cry when people don’t agree with that rave.

To be fair I think she’ll be a bog standard, below average mum. She’s obsessed with her and everyone elses looks and can’t cook to save her life nor has she attempted to fix either of those issues for the years running up to planning to be a parent. Do I think a child could potentially change Zoes ways? Maybe. Likely though? No.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
So it’s fine for people to rave and say she’ll be an amazing mum, but people aren’t allowed to say she’ll be a terrible mum? It’s all just opinions, you can’t run in raving and then cry when people don’t agree with that rave.

To be fair I think she’ll he a bog standard, below average mum. She’s obsessed with her and everyone elses looks and can’t cook to save her life nor has she attempted to fix either of those issues for the years running up to planning to be a parent. Do I think a child could potentially change Zoes ways? Maybe. Likely though? No.
I was just genuinely curious why bad diet = bad mum really. I agree everyone has different opinions though

Reactions: 3
I do think some people show they’re ignorance when they say some things about pregnancy / babies on here but whatever. There’s also a difference between finding something annoying and straight up saying someone is going to be a bad mom. But again, whatever. The thing is when you don’t like someone everything they do is wrong. Their face is annoying to you. They generally can’t do much right. People come here to vent those feelings.

People will say what they say, just scroll past. Try not to police things or start arguments. It just becomes boring. Like Zoe ✌🏻 haha

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Guys go to zoe rave thread if you want to wax lyrical about what an amazing mum she will be. We also aren’t talking about 15 weeks pregnant - she is what, 36 weeks and in that whole time the most healthy thing we’ve seen her eat is strawberries.

we also are not saying she will be a terrible mum , but this ‘she will be an amazing mum’ accolade she gets given strikes me as a reach too.
I thought the whole point in tattle was to voice your opinion? I dislike loads about her so I really wouldn't have much to add to a rave thread

Reactions: 6
I thought the whole point in tattle was to voice your opinion? I dislike loads about her so I really wouldn't have much to add to a rave thread
I'd say Tattle is more so a gossip site hence the name, which connotes people talking about their nitpicks. If you're on a site like this surely you should expect some petty things 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I get what people are saying about the whole food issue though. I am currently pregnant and have felt sick most days, eating fruit makes me feel nauseous sometimes, especially bananas but I am eating healthy food regardless, if it makes me gag so be it or if I'm not "craving it". You have to eat healthy when pregnant for yourself and the baby. It's not just an excuse to eat crap all day.

Reactions: 22
It's not just the food, though. Her narcissistic, mean girl personality is going to make it very hard for her to be an empathetic mother. If her kid doesn't like what she likes, doesn't look a certain way, you can be certain Zoe won't react in a supportive manner. How do we know this? From watching her videos for the past decade. She bullies or shuns anyone who doesn't follow the Zoe Whim Train.

Like, where do you get she'll be an amazing mother? Yeah, the baby will have food, a roof over her head, and lots of material stuff. But there's no evidence that Zoe has the emotional maturity to raise a kid. Are there worst parents around? I'm sure. But "BEST MUM EVAH"? Hardly.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I get what people are saying about the whole food issue though. I am currently pregnant and have felt sick most days, eating fruit makes me feel nauseous sometimes, especially bananas but I am eating healthy food regardless, if it makes me gag so be it or if I'm not "craving it". You have to eat healthy when pregnant for yourself and the baby. It's not just an excuse to eat crap all day.
And Zoe’s made it very clear that it’s not sickness that’s stopping her eating healthy as 1. She’s complained about every symptom she’s had and food aversions and nausea are not ones she’s mentioned. So it’s safe to assume she’s not had them. Especially with emetephobia you know she’d bring it up. 2. She’s never eaten healthy before the pregnancy and since being pregnant hasn’t shown any change to her diet so we are only going off the years of information we have on her diet. 3. Even she’s ‘joked’ about eating too many sweets and McDonald’s. And said the baby loves all the sugar she feeds it (which is really just the baby on a sugar high).

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Can we get over the food talk now? Eating fruit and veg doesn’t make you a better mother than someone eating burgers and chips throughout their pregnancy 🤦🏻‍♀️

It’ll be interesting to see how she deals with childbirth and the healing period after. What I’m most looking forward to is seeing her deal with a screaming toddler 😂

And Zoe’s made it very clear that it’s not sickness that’s stopping her eating healthy as 1. She’s complained about every symptom she’s had and food aversions and nausea are not ones she’s mentioned. So it’s safe to assume she’s not had them. Especially with emetephobia you know she’d bring it up. 2. She’s never eaten healthy before the pregnancy and since being pregnant hasn’t shown any change to her diet so we are only going off the years of information we have on her diet. 3. Even she’s ‘joked’ about eating too many sweets and McDonald’s.
Does it matter if she has a crappy diet though? Like, really? If you’re judging her diet you better have a healthy diet yourself else you’re just a hypocrite. We’re all human, some of us like healthy food, some prefer fast food, some prefer a mixture...it’s really not that big of a deal 😕

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Does it matter if she has a crappy diet though? Like, really? If you’re judging her diet you better have a healthy diet yourself else you’re just a hypocrite. We’re all human, some of us like healthy food, some prefer fast food, some prefer a mixture...it’s really not that big of a deal 😕
Yes it does matter when she’s providing the nutrition for her child. A crappy diet is not good for the baby…

do what you want when it’s just you you’re eating for. But when it’s for the health of a baby the healthier food the better.

im not talking about parents who can’t keep certain foods down. I’m specifically talking about Zoe who doesn’t have that issue & is still choosing not to feed her baby the required nutrition.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Can we get over the food talk now? Eating fruit and veg doesn’t make you a better mother than someone eating burgers and chips throughout their pregnancy 🤦🏻‍♀️

It’ll be interesting to see how she deals with childbirth and the healing period after. What I’m most looking forward to is seeing her deal with a screaming toddler 😂

“Can we get over the food talk now?” -continues the food talk and then calls someone a hypocrite-
Policing at it’s finest 😆

Lets hope Aldie has been looking at the cook books otherwise Pay will have piles by ages 3 from all the maccies she’ll have to consume.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.