Zoe Sugg #38 Beige nursery is complete, bland content on repeat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can guarantee Zoe now thinks she’s a pregnancy and baby expert and will be giving out judgemental unsolicited advice to other pregnant people. Like she thinks she’s an expert baker because sHe WaS oN BaKe oFF 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️
The only Sugg to not win it too

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This has felt like the longest pregnancy in bloody history.:oops::sleep:
Think it’s because she announced it so early on, I was surprised she did tbh, obviously wanted to boost her engagement for all the pre-baby ads, how many shampoo ads has she done in the last month alone 😵

Reactions: 16
I know Poppy is not the female version of Alfie because Alfie looks a lot like Scooter Braun, which is funny to me because last thing I remember when I followed Zoe was that Alfie was obsessed with Taylor Swift.
And Poppy is a pretty girl.

Reactions: 7
If Little Miss Payday is born on the smaller side, Zoelhaha will harp on ‘tiny me, tiny baby hAhAh’. If Pay is on the bigger side, Zozebo will harp on about how she’s so tiny and pushed out such a big baby😂
Fingers crossed she’ll be entirely average in size at like 7.5 lbs

Reactions: 7
Jesus her last crappy vlog has got over 1 Million views:oops:

Is the pope a catholic? 🤣
Who the hell is bored enough to subject themselves on this. I have very little expectations she'll be a good mother who'll think about putting their child first even once

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Looks like they’re on the way to Wiltshire going by Joe’s stories. Hope everything is okay!

Reactions: 5
Looks like they’re on the way to Wiltshire going by Joe’s stories. Hope everything is okay!
Wasn't Joe rumoured to be filming 'Who Do You Think You Are?'...? Maybe it's related to that again.

Reactions: 3
Wasn't Joe rumoured to be filming 'Who Do You Think You Are?'...? Maybe it's related to that again.
I immediately assumed this. There's no way she'd put herself out to see her family unless there's exposure or money involved. Especially when she's so heavily pregnant and exhausted carrying selfish Pay around

Reactions: 12
I doubt Joe would be posting clips of Nala and lip syncing to a song or stone henge on his Instagram stories if they were rushing to something serious… maybe just a trip back to see family.

Or maybe it’s zalfie doing Xmas even earlier this year because we all know after the have pay they won’t ever be able to leave the house again.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I never get when people complain about this? She's obv delighted to be preggers and likes to hold her bump while she has it. I'd prob be the same. Does nobody any harm :)
I don't find it bad at all. Its a protective thing since the day I found out I was pregnant, not a millionare I've found myself touching it. I think zoe will be a fab mum. Can't stand Alfie I never ever saw what she sees but I defo think this will be the making of her. If she keeps it private not turning into one of those mummy vloggers

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don't find it bad at all. Its a protective thing since the day I found out I was pregnant, not a millionare I've found myself touching it. I think zoe will be a fab mum. Can't stand Alfie I never ever saw what she sees but I defo think this will be the making of her. If she keeps it private not turning into one of those mummy vloggers
Fab mum, you’ve sent me 🤣🤣🤣 shes spent 9 months refusing to even nourish her baby, tell me again how she’ll be a fab mum? 💀✌🏻😩🤗🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Fab mum, you’ve sent me 🤣🤣🤣 shes spent 9 months refusing to even nourish her baby, tell me again how she’ll be a fab mum? 💀✌🏻😩🤗🤷🏻‍♀️
How do you know she hasn’t been nourishing her baby? We don’t see every single thing she eats or does so it’s a bit of a reach to make that statement. Also, someone taking snacks to the hospital or eating sweets throughout pregnancy doesn’t them a ‘bad mum’. I think it’s quite insensitive and insulting to people who have genuinely experienced life with an abusive, awful parent to say things like that.

Zoe is a lot of things, vapid, arrogant, lazy etc etc, but she has wanted this baby for years, so I have no doubt that she’ll be an amazing mum.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How do you know she hasn’t been nourishing her baby? We don’t see every single thing she eats or does so it’s a bit of a reach to make that statement. Also, someone taking snacks to the hospital or eating sweets throughout pregnancy doesn’t them a ‘bad mum’. I think it’s quite insensitive and insulting to people who have genuinely experienced life with an abusive, awful parent to say things like that.

Zoe is a lot of things, vapid, arrogant, lazy etc etc, but she has wanted this baby for years, so I have no doubt that she’ll be an amazing mum.
I was told by the midwife that as long as you are having some food it’s fine as at the beginning I could only
Stomach to eat chicken occasionally bake potatoes and sweets because I threw everything else up x

Reactions: 5
ah yes because vapid, arrogant and lazy are the quality traits that make a good mum… my bad, must have forgotten!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I'm sorry but reading zoe will be an amazing mum is the funniest thing I've read on here. Next we'll have people crying again praising Aldo for being such a supportive partner 😂😂😂

So far all the pregnancy has brought out in her is her selfishness and bitchiness. I pray poppy is pregnant soon with twins to burst her bubble that desperately needs bursting

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.