Zoe Sugg #37 Second coming of Christ is on the brink, quick get her an aff link!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope they share things from this party, not that I particularly care - unless it's comical - but I think it's a little cheeky to ask for things on Instagram and then keep it a secret. They obviously didn't share it on Instagram as it happened, and neither did their guests, so I highly doubt they will share it. They'll say it's a private moment, which I totally agree. But don't bloody beg things on social media if you wish to keep it that way.

Zoe has written a bloody book; she is more than capable of hosting a last-minute party without a gazebo, catering and/or drinks, wedding cake (?!), plus all the other crap. Yes she is pregnant and it was last minute, but this party was intended to celebrate your pregnancy with your closest friends and family. If the work was genuinely too much I'm sure the people who love you could have helped.

They were practically begging for things on social media. And even if they did pay to use a product or services, they still utilised their audience and platform to access them because apparently they were unable to do their own research? If a business gifts you something, it's in the hope that you will share it with your audience, especially if you use it. Otherwise the business will be out of pocket with nothing to show for it.

It's honestly such a grey area, but my opinion is that if you wish to keep something private, you have to keep every aspect that way.

Reactions: 24
This looks like a wedding set up, not a baby shower. Do you think aldie is going to sit behind Zoella during labour and pretend to have contractions, like in a handmaids tale?!
I am certain that if she could, she would make him give birth instead.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
This looks like a wedding set up, not a baby shower. Do you think aldie is going to sit behind Zoella during labour and pretend to have contractions, like in a handmaids tale?!
Can't wait for the 'Giving Birth: The Partner's Perspective' video out on his channel next month.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wonder if she's trying to set him and Mark up?
Joey is way up there, he's confident and experienced relationships... Mark is weird about himself and his body, lacks attitude and hides behind the 'I'm still sorting myself out 😅 am new to this'! 😑

Reactions: 10
Out of sheer curiosity I did a quick read up on Baby Showers on an etiquette website. It's definitely tacky as hell to throw your own baby shower. The name shower comes from the fact that people are "showering" the new mother with gifts for the baby. This is apparently why people generally only have a baby shower for their first born, as the mom to be generally has things from her first child. Yikes. I definitely think it's okay to celebrate having a child especially for the first time, but the baby shower is meant to be thrown by someone close to you and is typically somewhat of a surprise is it not? I have a friend that ended up with two separate baby showers because her mother in law and sister both threw her one without the other knowing. I guess that only happens if you have people in your life that are actually excited for you and not paid to attend. 😬
I’ve never understood baby showers I didn’t have any with my two and don’t plan to with my third, my work threw me a surprise baby shower with my first that I was soooo overwhelmed by but so grateful for as I was 5 months into my pregnancy without knowing so literally had nothing 😂 but for them to have so much money to buy whatever they want and for their strange tastes… and then expect gifts from people is just ridiculous

She could’ve made some effort
Surprised she’s not cupping her bump 😳

Reactions: 7
Why are all the women in these long tablecloth dresses? It looks like some sort of cult.

Screenshot_20210801-224911_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 56
More pictures here. She's wearing that awful pink table-cloth dress.

Well Zoe's got her phone in her hand so must have been taking pictures. Can't believe she wouldn't be. She'll probably post them tomorrow with an excuse about how she wanted to be in the moment 🙄

Reactions: 10
she probably hasnt posted yet cause
half of them are ads and she gotta write lot´s of stupid texts to go along with it

• Haha
Reactions: 21
No it'd be too awkward for Tanya and Joe to see each other... yanno, after she gave up everything to be a successful actress (lol) whilst he has landed big acting roles by accident...
Tanya had a small role in the very last episode of the series of the syndicate that Joe was in.. I don’t remember either of them mentioning that they were literally in the same show 😂

Also, slightly off topic.. just seen on YouTube that Zoella was on Dianne’s podcast 2 days ago..? Did I miss people talking about that or was it not mentioned by Zoella at all..??

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Either she’s waiting to write up an ad caption or she’s vlogged it for an ad.

Reactions: 6
Did something happen between zoe and Louise pentland and the Sacconejolys and tanya and all the others see used to hang with

Tanya had a small role in the very last episode of the series of the syndicate that Joe was in.. I don’t remember either of them mentioning that they were literally in the same show 😂

Also, slightly off topic.. just seen on YouTube that Zoella was on Dianne’s podcast 2 days ago..? Did I miss people talking about that or was it not mentioned by Zoella at all..??
But Tanya's acting in the syndicate was awful and she had way less screen time than Joe did, wasn't she in casualty or holby recently aswell

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.