Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Discolights

VIP Member
I think she must have signed a long term contract with FOB which means one vlog a month has to be sponsored by them. She has to keep posting about them until she’s done with the contract whenever that my be.
It wouldn’t surprise me if she films a labour vlog and gives birth to a bottle of function of beauty shampoo

• Haha
Reactions: 73

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
This is her public account, she doesn’t owe us any pictures or anything at all. I’m sure she has loads with her mum, that perhaps her mum didn’t want to see posted for the world to see. She is allowed to have some privacy.
You're right, perhaps Zoe didn't want to post photos of her mum.

Because last time everybody commented on how gorgeous and young looking her mum is

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
Why are all the women in these long tablecloth dresses? It looks like some sort of cult.

Screenshot_20210801-224911_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 56
I have no friends either, sometimes I’m scared to get married and having to throw a party because I have no real friends to invite or throw me a hen party, it sucks reading comments (don’t mean I feel “attacked” or anything, just to be clear!) about her not having friends because I feel like I have no friends because nobody likes me either. And I really love the beige colour palette, I’ve never been one for bright colours, I’M SO SORRY U GUYS! Just needed to get that off my chest, phew. 😅

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53

jackolantern

VIP Member
That wallpaper looks like when you go to a museum and they have a replica of a house from like the war times with a creepy ass family of dolls sat in a dingy kitchen with dusty old cardboard buns and cabbage soup on the hob 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I almost want to yell "leave Poppy alone!" I just can't deal with people trying to guess if she is pregnant or not. My close friend was pregnant but lost the baby, you never know with these, many reasons not to reveal pregnancy early on. I know it's not likely Poppy would see these comments, but it just irks me.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

jackolantern

VIP Member
I personally think baby showers, bridal showers or any of the like are tacky as hell. Sorry, that might be an unpopular opinion, but I find any scenario where you are personally celebrating something and want to host an event to focus on that and expect gifts from everyone just weird. I guess in that sense, that's why I can more understand a family member choosing to throw one for you, but when you do it yourself is just seems narcissistic beyond belief - inline with Zoe and Alfie IMO lol.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Yupyupyup

VIP Member
The fact she clarified it was all paid for, you can’t convince me she doesn’t read here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Kitt

VIP Member
That little rocker chair is £300 with the bland looking 'toys' ...... Newborns love black and white .....and later on, bright primary colours! This little girl is going to think that the primary colours are beige, grey and white ! You don't buy baby stuff because it looks good on instagram !

I'm also thinking they'll either go for some weird name like 'Saoirse'.....or they will pick something like 'Ella' (from Zo'ella')...

If she seriously thinks she can have extensions with a newborn ....then she's got another thing coming.......
Totally agree with you on the rocker / colours but Saoirse isn’t a weird name it’s just Irish lol.

• Haha

coconochanel

VIP Member
It wouldn’t surprise me if she films a labour vlog and gives birth to a bottle of function of beauty shampoo
Hilarious or 'I've just been in labour for 10 hours Im sooo tired but my hair is still looking fresh thanks to Function of Beauty. quote ZOESBIRTHHAIR and you will get 20% off and some free stickers that you can stick on the bottles or your vag if its looking red like mine hahaha'.

• Haha

Yupyupyup

VIP Member
Yes, I can see why people have an issue with it. She does seem to feature the Deyes more so. I suppose we don’t know the full story. Do people suspect the relationship with her mum is strained?
I don’t think it’s strained for any particular reason, I think it’s just her living far away from them and can’t be arsed to make the effort most of the time but there are a few things I think which are purely speculation:
-She still resents her parents for breaking the “perfect family” illusion they had to her. (i.e. happily married couple with two children, a boy and a girl) Since the Deyes have that, that’s what she aspires to be so latches on to them in awe almost.
-Her family don’t enable her like the Deyes do. I get the impression her family were very pro “get out there, do some exercise, see the world” in relation to her anxieties instead of “oh my goood Zooeee nooooo come heeeere lets sit on the settee with snacks all day” like Poppie does.
-This one is a fact more than speculation, but that the Deyes family praise her for the bare minimum. Perfect example, the cake she made for the football not long ago. Instead of “oh that looks lovely, thanks Zoe” she got “OH MY GOOOOD ZOE THAT’S AMAAAAZING!”. Given Zoe is an absolute sucker for praise I’m sure we can all assume which she’d rather.

Reactions: 44

fidgetjo

VIP Member
For two people who’s entire jobs are based on the internet they both seem terrible at knowing how to Google something…

it’s actually pathetic that they’re trying to pull that rubbish of ‘can’t find anything on the internet’. A quick Google of bartender to hire in Brighton brings up hundreds of results!!

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Discolights

VIP Member
If I went to a party and had to sit on the floor, eating tiny slithers of cake touched up by other people, I’d reconsider the gift I gave them. It looked bland. It needed S club 3, or at a push, a steps tribute band, called Stairs

• Haha
Reactions: 43