Zoe Sugg #37 Second coming of Christ is on the brink, quick get her an aff link!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s kinda sad that Zoe threw her own shower… or party, whatever she’s calling it. I don’t know if they’re a thing in the UK, but here a shower is very much about the other women in your life throwing you one as a gift in itself… it’s not like a birthday party or anything like that. Often women will have multiple showers (not realistic for COVID of course), because there are different groups (girlfriends, family friends, mother or sister in law, etc), that all want to throw a shower.

It makes me feel like she was waiting to be told someone was throwing her one, but no one did...….

Reactions: 20
Cordially invited to shower the Tory fuckers with more tit they can buy over and over again without breaking the bank of zALfiE.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It’s kinda sad that Zoe threw her own shower… or party, whatever she’s calling it. I don’t know if they’re a thing in the UK, but here a shower is very much about the other women in your life throwing you one as a gift in itself… it’s not like a birthday party or anything like that. Often women will have multiple showers (not realistic for COVID of course), because there are different groups (girlfriends, family friends, mother or sister in law, etc), that all want to throw a shower.

It makes me feel like she was waiting to be told someone was throwing her one, but no one did...….
But what does she expect. She puts no effort in with anyone else. I'm still fuming over the jacket potatoes at Mark's 30th, which naturally was at hers not to mention her bitchy comments and crappy flowers for Dianne's birthday. I hope this is actually the case and she's starting to realise that she doesn't have any friends who don't directly financially benefit from being around her. Being a new mum is incredibly lonely and she needs a bit of reality around the type of selfish person she actually is

Tanya had a small role in the very last episode of the series of the syndicate that Joe was in.. I don’t remember either of them mentioning that they were literally in the same show 😂

Also, slightly off topic.. just seen on YouTube that Zoella was on Dianne’s podcast 2 days ago..? Did I miss people talking about that or was it not mentioned by Zoella at all..??
A simple story towards the end of the day but nothing else. It definitely felt like she put the least effort into having to promote something Dianne's in

Why are all the women in these long tablecloth dresses? It looks like some sort of cult.

View attachment 692013
Did we have forcing a dress code on people on the bingo card? It's almost like she wants everyone to look as frumpy as her!! Also spotted the cheese board which is another square

Reactions: 13
I’m sorry but the theme had to be Amish with those monstrosities 🤣🤣🤣 maybe she was trying to ensure the Red Devil Dianne looked as frumpy as humanly possible

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m sorry but the theme had to be Amish with those monstrosities 🤣🤣🤣 maybe she was trying to ensure the Red Devil Dianne looked as frumpy as humanly possible
Have you seen Dianne lately? She's been dressing like a lost elderly eccentric tourist for ages. You'd be hard pressed to fancy her now. 😅

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16

Its her own fault she doesn't have any friends she's a mean girl and she never sees her family so they cant really organise one for her can they?. Plus apart from Mark and Joey all her other 'friends' are Alfie's.

Reactions: 12
Alfie mentioned the "kind of like a" baby shower in his story last night. Does he realise how our of touch he is?! "We had the most lovely decorations and people serving us cocktails" - he didn't thank the company so I'm guessing they didn't offer it for free it return for Instagram posts 🤣

Reactions: 15
Alfie mentioned the "kind of like a" baby shower in his story last night. Does he realise how our of touch he is?! "We had the most lovely decorations and people serving us cocktails" - he didn't thank the company so I'm guessing they didn't offer it for free it return for Instagram posts 🤣
What a joke all that for about 12 people. Also looks like she went for a kind of boho vibe for the decor of the shower.

Reactions: 7
Could Alfie have made the tiniest effort to dress nicely? I suppose the checks on his shirt are going for that picnic rug vibe too.

• Haha
Poppy's wearing a tablecloth as well, was that the theme? 🧐

Alfie commented on Zoe's post "the last month just the two of us" and the replies are like "what about Nala?" 😬 She's being forgotten already.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Those horrid table cloth dresses had to be a theme. There’s no way that every woman there all had the same thoughts of wearing the exact same outfit?

Those horrid table cloth dresses had to be a theme. There’s no way that every woman there all had the same thoughts of wearing the exact same outfit?
God, if she made all her female guests dress the same for an informal pRe BaBy PaRtY, can you imagine what a Bridezilla she would be?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.