Zoe Sugg #37 Second coming of Christ is on the brink, quick get her an aff link!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread thanks to @roarke for the most liked title suggestion.

So recap for newbies on what Zoe has been doing.....

She has been on IG begging for companies to supply her with free food, decor for her non baby shower
She is still showing off her bump at every opportunity
She is still doing as little as possible
She has had the decorators in to do the baby's room
She is dressing like a frump.

Reactions: 28
Wonder will she be gifted some expensive pram? We haven't heard one being mentioned yet 🤔🤔

Reactions: 13
I still can't believe yesterday's begstravaganza. Would the universe collapse if Zoe actually had to pay for something?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I remember watching that when it first came out. It made me laugh then and still does now. Does he hear himself? Also like no one would ever believe he voted labour… although he probably didn’t bother voting at all tbh.
For me the only video which beats this is his living off a pound one. Which only confirms what a tory he actually is. How his girlfriend didn't point out what a knob he is coming across surprises me unless she's wanting to always be the main star in the household?

Reactions: 34
For me the only video which beats this is his living off a pound one. Which only confirms what a tory he actually is. How his girlfriend didn't point out what a knob he is coming across surprises me unless she's wanting to always be the main star in the household?
That was the most obnoxious, ill thought out spectacle I've ever seen. I don't think they have a clue how most people live.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
We seem to be moving threads way too fast for someone who does absolutely nothing :ROFLMAO:
Also, she is ridiculous for even asking freebies. Atleast now, can't you purchase something from your own goddamn money?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
In that reel of her walking (and cradling her bump, obvi) you can really tell she thinks being pregnant makes her better than anyone. (Sorry, just got around to watching it). Like, yay, you who can't even take care of yourself or your dog managed to spawn. Well done...

• Sick
Reactions: 30
What are the current rules regarding how many people are allowed in a hospital room? I wonder if it will just be Alfie or if you are allowed more than one then probably Alfie’s mum too since Tracey seems to be non existent to Zoe

Reactions: 9
In that reel of her walking (and cradling her bump, obvi) you can really tell she thinks being pregnant makes her better than anyone. (Sorry, just got around to watching it). Like, yay, you who can't even take care of yourself or your dog managed to spawn. Well done...
That reel...imagine any other pregnant person you may know or have known doing that. My sister in law is about the same way along (and I've seen 0 pictures of videos of her naked stomach splashed all over social media btw...like a normal human), and the idea of her doing a video like that...everyone would be like... what the duck...

Reactions: 10
That reel...imagine any other pregnant person you may know or have known doing that. My sister in law is about the same way along (and I've seen 0 pictures of videos of her naked stomach splashed all over social media btw...like a normal human), and the idea of her doing a video like that...everyone would be like... what the duck...
Something happens to pregnant influencers where pregnancy just consumes them and becomes their whole personality - it's all incredibly self-indulgent and to anybody outside of the bubble, it does indeed look weird.

• Sick
Reactions: 40
Isn’t that the second one they’ve shown? I’m sure they put one together ages ago aswell!
Yes didnt they buy the expensive one with the car seat?

We seem to be moving threads way too fast for someone who does absolutely nothing :ROFLMAO:
Also, she is ridiculous for even asking freebies. Atleast now, can't you purchase something from your own goddamn money?
Well it is a well known fact that we post more on these threads then she does on her IG account.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.