Zoe Sugg #37 Second coming of Christ is on the brink, quick get her an aff link!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mark posted on his story 3 hours ago with the caption ‘special day today 🥺🥺’ which seems really odd to me if he was going to her baby shower, I don’t think he’d say that 🤔 I don’t know why she would have said no posting though
Perhaps they have hired a photographer for the event and are only allowing the professional photos. Or they've signed a fat deal with Hello magazine. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Of topic a little, but I’m sorry if I’m bunging up anyone’s notifications by liking old posts!😂 I only found out about tattle life a few months back so reading from the beginning. & I agree with almost every single one of you

I cannot stand this girl. I used to like her when I was about 12 lol, I’m 18 now & honestly she is the definition of bone idle. She needs to remember where she came from! If it wasn’t for this site I’d of never known her true side, the nasty mean girl side. She used to put on this fake girly welcoming voice but realistically she’s so bloody passive aggressive if you aren’t licking her arse! Why doesn’t she bother with her dad ? Didn’t she live with him for however long? I don’t see why she’s so completely obsessed with being glued to the hips of all the Deyes family.. it makes me a bit sad really!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Out of sheer curiosity I did a quick read up on Baby Showers on an etiquette website. It's definitely tacky as hell to throw your own baby shower. The name shower comes from the fact that people are "showering" the new mother with gifts for the baby. This is apparently why people generally only have a baby shower for their first born, as the mom to be generally has things from her first child. Yikes. I definitely think it's okay to celebrate having a child especially for the first time, but the baby shower is meant to be thrown by someone close to you and is typically somewhat of a surprise is it not? I have a friend that ended up with two separate baby showers because her mother in law and sister both threw her one without the other knowing. I guess that only happens if you have people in your life that are actually excited for you and not paid to attend. 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I personally think baby showers, bridal showers or any of the like are tacky as hell. Sorry, that might be an unpopular opinion, but I find any scenario where you are personally celebrating something and want to host an event to focus on that and expect gifts from everyone just weird. I guess in that sense, that's why I can more understand a family member choosing to throw one for you, but when you do it yourself is just seems narcissistic beyond belief - inline with Zoe and Alfie IMO lol.
God yeah how weird are birthdays 🙄😆

Reactions: 3
God yeah how weird are birthdays 🙄😆
Hardly the same. Usually birthday parties involve activities to have an enjoyable time with the people you care about, you aren't throwing it with the sole expectation of receiving gifts. The literal invention of shower's was for that purpose. Birthdays are to celebrate someone's life and what they mean to you. I mean unless you are just in it for the gifts? In which case, I stand by my tacky.

Reactions: 17
To be honest, I think her body still looks the same but with a bump. She is ‘naturally skinny’ and of course there is nothing wrong with that and every body is beautiful, but her face doesn’t even look puffy or anything, it will only add to her self obsession with being tiny and I don’t know but it just stinks.

Reactions: 8
Hardly the same. Usually birthday parties involve activities to have an enjoyable time with the people you care about, you aren't throwing it with the sole expectation of receiving gifts. The literal invention of shower's was for that purpose. Birthdays are to celebrate someone's life and what they mean to you. I mean unless you are just in it for the gifts? In which case, I stand by my tacky.
I’m sorry but throwing yourself a baby shower is embarrassing and frankly strange. Up there with throwing yourself a surprise party. It’s one of those things a family member or close friend decides to do out of affection. Throwing yourself one, especially when you are a millionaire who has already bought tonnes of stuff for the baby is gross. They should have kept to calling it a pre-baby party and said no gifts.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Anyone seen the Zoella Instagram recently? It’s a weird mix of media… I don’t understand what they’re trying to do at all.

Reactions: 6
Zoes basically throwing herself the mini wedding reception she’ll never have.

• Haha
Mark posted on his story 3 hours ago with the caption ‘special day today 🥺🥺’ which seems really odd to me if he was going to her baby shower, I don’t think he’d say that 🤔 I don’t know why she would have said no posting though
maybe she lied about her due date and we were all right - she is actually going to give birth in the gazebo with everyone watching so she can be the centre of attention

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
The wording from their friends is bazar like ‘most magical baby shower’ and ‘special day today’. I would never say that about my friends baby showers, it’s like they’ve been told to say that this is the best day of their bloody lives.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I hope she at least invited her mother to her baby shower...
I suspect she'll have invited paid employees, Aldo's family and a youtuber she's not mentioned for over 6 years over her own family. Remember this day is all about her and no one will ruin it

I suspect she'll have invited paid employees, Aldo's family and a youtuber she's not mentioned for over 6 years over her own family. Remember this day is all about her and no one will ruin it
Yeah what is with her and Joey being all chummy again all of sudden. I never bought that friendship in 2013/14 (I don’t buy most yt “friendships if I’m being totally honest) but hasn’t he been in the UK for a while now like before covid was a thing ? I don’t get why they’re both suddenly up each other’s backsides again when neither are even relevant enough to benefit from the friendship and like you say haven’t so much as mentioned each other in years.

Reactions: 15
Yeah what is with her and Joey being all chummy again all of sudden. I never bought that friendship in 2013/14 (I don’t buy most yt “friendships if I’m being totally honest) but hasn’t he been in the UK for a while now like before covid was a thing ? I don’t get why they’re both suddenly up each other’s backsides again when neither are even relevant enough to benefit from the friendship and like you say haven’t so much as mentioned each other in years.
One simple reason for both of them 💰💰💰

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.