Zoe Sugg #37 Second coming of Christ is on the brink, quick get her an aff link!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s been friendly with Joey the whole time. They both did gift swaps with each other twice in 2019. I remember it in vlogmas & she said they’d done one earlier in autumn (which she never showed so wasn’t just for content). I imagine it’s just because Zoe never travels & Joey hasn’t been to the UK in a few years that we don’t see much of them together.

I’m not saying they’re best friends but I assume they do have a friendship…

Reactions: 13
I wonder if Tanya is there. They never actually try to make time for each other… no matter what they say. I love how they both pretend they’re super busy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Wonder why everyone’s saying how magical and special today is.
wonder if elf proposed

Aaaahahahhah who am I kidding

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I wonder if Tanya is there. They never actually try to make time for each other… no matter what they say. I love how they both pretend they’re super busy 😂
I don’t think they’re friends anymore tbh, the last picture of them together was in 2018 via Zoe’s IG 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I don’t think they’re friends anymore tbh, the last picture of them together was in 2018 via Zoe’s IG 🤷🏻‍♀️
They pretend they still are though. Tanya mentioned her in an interview recently. She said she’s desperate to see Zoe and how they both want to get a date in the diary… 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 11
They pretend they still are though. Tanya mentioned her in an interview recently. She said she’s desperate to see Zoe and how they both want to get a date in the diary… 🙄
Are we honestly supposed to believe either of them are busy?!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I think she’s been friendly with Joey the whole time. They both did gift swaps with each other twice in 2019. I remember it in vlogmas & she said they’d done one earlier in autumn (which she never showed so wasn’t just for content). I imagine it’s just because Zoe never travels & Joey hasn’t been to the UK in a few years that we don’t see much of them together.

I’m not saying they’re best friends but I assume they do have a friendship…
Wonder if she's trying to set him and Mark up?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wonder why everyone’s saying how magical and special today is.
wonder if elf proposed

Aaaahahahhah who am I kidding
I don't think they'd keep it this quiet if Aldo proposed, he'd have it all over Instagram and we know he prefers the red head anyday 🔥 👀💦🔥

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
😂

I thought of that too for some reason…
No way. Zoe would hate Mark actually having a partner as suddenly he won't be at her beck and call to go hanging around garden centres and silently laughing. She needs her minions with the bell firmly around his neck

Are we honestly supposed to believe either of them are busy?!
It's not like Tanya's been busy acting or Zoe vlogging

• Haha
Reactions: 16
No way. Zoe would hate Mark actually having a partner as suddenly he won't be at her beck and call to go hanging around garden centres and silently laughing. She needs her minions with the bell firmly around his neck
Especially if Mark had a long distance boyfriend since Joey lives in the US. If Mark kept going to America to see him then Zoe would be without him so much of the time. She’d never allow it…

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don't think they'd keep it this quiet if Aldo proposed, he'd have it all over Instagram and we know he's prefer the red head anyday 🔥 👀💦🔥
I reckon he got too high on the sugary biscuits, tried it on with Dianne and fell backwards on the weird wedding cake. Zoe's in the background trying to work out how to edit this into a vlog so it appears she's had the world's most amazing party. Joe's nursing a bruised hand having hit that massive jaw and Aldo thinks it was a SHICKKK 🔥 day

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What is with the obnoxious decorations like jeez its not a formal event. It seems like all the "fun" will be sucked out of that party from the get go.

Reactions: 6
I reckon he got too high on the sugary biscuits, tried it on with Dianne and fell backwards on the weird wedding cake. Zoe's in the background trying to work out how to edit this into a vlog so it appears she's had the world's most amazing party. Joe's nursing a bruised hand having hit that massive jaw and Aldo thinks it was a SHICKKK 🔥 day
Maybe aldo was so heartbroken, that he fell into the pool and drowned, guess we'll never know </3

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Bet it was such a boring party. All the friends saying a ‘special day’ not a fun day though 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
No it'd be too awkward for Tanya and Joe to see each other... yanno, after she gave up everything to be a successful actress (lol) whilst he has landed big acting roles by accident...

• Haha
Reactions: 23
No it'd be too awkward for Tanya and Joe to see each other... yanno, after she gave up everything to be a successful actress (lol) whilst he has landed big acting roles by accident...
Yeah I bet Tanya hates gatherings now since things didn’t go the way she hoped.

Reactions: 20
Bet it was such a boring party. All the friends saying a ‘special day’ not a fun day though 🤣
Aren’t baby showers supposed to be a fun day full of stupid games and just having a laugh with the girls etc. From the pics it just looks like a sit down meal in the back garden.

Reactions: 24
Yeah I bet Tanya hates gatherings now since things didn’t go the way she hoped.
And now she can't whinge and go 'OohH JiiIIIiiiiMmmmmMM!"

Then you'd hear him burning her a little and being like "I told her an acting career wouldn't work out but she didn't listen."

Was mental to think this woman actually believed she'd be some big actress going to the Vanity Fair party and brushing shoulders with actual celebrities. Nope. Just obscurity.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Aren’t baby showers supposed to be a fun day full of stupid games and just having a laugh with the girls etc. From the pics it just looks like a sit down meal in the back garden.
Where have you seen pics, I haven't seen anything anywhere

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.