Zoe Sugg #37 Second coming of Christ is on the brink, quick get her an aff link!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so confused what was check/gingham dress code got to do with the theme/decor of the party. It doesn’t seem to fit at all, just looks strange In photos.

Reactions: 8
Did anyone else clock Alfie's "haha" at the end of his caption? Either Zoe wrote it or it's spreading haha

Reactions: 17
When I was pregnant, I would have hated people doing this to me with every fibre of my being.
Yes when I was pregnant no one was falling over themselves to touch my bump, especially not my sisters partner like it looks like Sean is doing here!! I find it odd how they are all over it/her… you wouldn’t do this to her boobs or any other part of her!! But I bet zoe loves having people fawning all over her.

Reactions: 19
Screenshot_20210802-101056.jpg

What is Horsey doing?! Also Zoe's still leaning back to stick the bump out. Give it a rest. Also, stop pulling over exaggerated faces whilst you're at it.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
View attachment 692458
What is Horsey doing?! Also Zoe's still leaning back to stick the bump out. Give it a rest. Also, stop pulling over exaggerated faces whilst you're at it.
If Sean was going to touch the bump wouldn’t it have been more appropriate for his hand to be at the top? Looks like he’s about to slide down and finally cop a feel of Zoe 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Zoe's outfit is 100% something that she will look back on in 5 years time and regret.

Zoe has never quite learnt that just because something is fashionable - or just because your favourite overpriced shop is selling it - it doesn't mean you have to buy it/wear it. She is forever a slave to fashion!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Those horrid table cloth dresses had to be a theme. There’s no way that every woman there all had the same thoughts of wearing the exact same outfit?
oh no, not you guys hating on the table cloth dress when i literally own one and wore it to work yesterday 😳😅 i love that style of fabric!

but damn how embarrassing to show up to a party with your friends and you’re all wearing different colours of the same dress?! i guess thats what you get for shopping on ASOS and those “trendy” brands - everyone ends up with the same wardrobe!

editing to add…i hate Zozebo’s dress, both colour and style 🤢 i just like the black and white checkered pattern thats in right now!

Reactions: 10
but damn how embarrassing to show up to a party with your friends and you’re all wearing different colours of the same dress?! i guess thats what you get for shopping on ASOS and those “trendy” brands - everyone ends up with the same wardrobe!
It’s pretty obvious it was a theme and intentional. Still embarrassing though.

Reactions: 8
oh no, not you guys hating on the table cloth dress when i literally own one and wore it to work yesterday 😳😅 i love that style of fabric!

editing to add…i hate Zozebo’s dress, both colour and style 🤢 i just like the black and white checkered pattern thats in right now!
We're not hating on the dress per se and I'm sure you look beautiful in it! It's more that every woman there seems to be wearing one one with ugly sandals or trainers, which makes it then look like an Amish convention.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I think as well it's how you wear things. Some people could make a potato sack look stylish, whereas I could be head to toe in Dolce and Gabbana and would still look like a swamp cabbage. Dresses like that *on Zoe* just make her look frumpy as hell. She's never suited big, baggy, flowy stuff IMO.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How weird to have such a specific dress code that doesn’t seem to mean anything. Unless baby is being called Gingham or Plaid or some tit lol.

It’s like that Christmas party she had years ago where everyone turned up dressed up and she made them all get into Christmas onesies.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I think as well it's how you wear things. Some people could make a potato sack look stylish, whereas I could be head to toe in Dolce and Gabbana and would still look like a swamp cabbage. Dresses like that *on Zoe* just make her look frumpy as hell. She's never suited big, baggy, flowy stuff IMO.
"swamp cabbage" made me howl.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.