Zoe Sugg #37 Second coming of Christ is on the brink, quick get her an aff link!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wants to try running a busy hospital ward at 39 weeks pregnant....we don't all have the luxury of sitting on our arses all day, plugging different products!

Reactions: 20
To the people saying 'theres nothing wrong with packing snacks' no there isnt but you would think she would have packed clothes etc by now shes such a twit!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I did and I don't agree that that was solely what they meant. More her lack of priorities.
blows my mind how you all honestly think she’s not packing for the baby and literally just going to pack snacks 😂! I get this is a gossip thread and we like to bash people but duck me some of you are just ridiculous in what you think! She might be a knob but she’s not that much of a knob!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
To the people saying 'theres nothing wrong with packing snacks' no there isnt but you would think she would have packed clothes etc by now shes such a twit!
I agree nothing wrong with having snacks. But I don’t think they’d ever be my first thought or the thing that I packed first. I’d be more concerned with the practical things. Snacks can easily be picked up if I didn’t time to pack them (hospitals have shops and vending machines). But it’s a lot less practical not to have any baby clothes or blankets or any clothes for mum to wear let alone any of the mum care things you need posts baby!

blows my mind how you all honestly think she’s not packing for the baby and literally just going to pack snacks 😂! I get this is a gossip thread and we like to bash people but duck me some of you are just ridiculous in what you think! She might be a knob but she’s not that much of a knob!
No one has said all she IS packing is snacks. But all she HAS packed is snacks.. if she went into labour today she’d be having to run around the house like a headless chicken to get the things sorted she needed. But don’t worry as she has a bag with snacks in it ready to go…

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.