Zoe Sugg #37 Second coming of Christ is on the brink, quick get her an aff link!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow Netherlands know how it’s done. Do you pay for this service?
Nope, it's all covered by health insurance. I'm from the Netherlands too and wantes to talk about this but OG beat me to it! They teach you all kinds of stuff, breastfeeding consultation, how to burp, change, bathe the baby. They sometimes cook, clean and if you have toddler walking around they'll take care of them too. And they keep track of the mum's early recovery and can take out stitches etc. It's the best!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Also, birth Doula’s and postnatal doulas are the same, you just might hire them for one aspect as opposed to both. Although if you’ve hired a birth doula the package will usually include at least 1 post natal visit.

I’m not into this whole critique of how Zoe will cope during 4th trimester. 4th trimester, especially first time round, is a tit show of hormones, sleep deprivation, the reality being different to what you expected. I’m of the opinion every woman that gives birth is a god damned goddess and more power to her for getting through labour and 4th trimester however she sees fit. Zoe potentially having maximum support around her isn’t a thing to witch over, I wish every woman had it.
I don't think any of us are criticizing Zoe for having help, we are pointing out that she is soo lazy she will do the bare minimum and take advantage of Amanda etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Louise Redknapp is on tv right now and she is the spitting image of Zoe. Except she’s nearly 50 and looks amazing. You would think Zoe was close to 50 too 😨

Reactions: 17
I don't think any of us are criticizing Zoe for having help, we are pointing out that she is soo lazy she will do the bare minimum and take advantage of Amanda etc.
Yes and also you can bet your bottom dollar that zoe wouldn’t admit to having the help. Absolutely have help if you can afford it and need it - no shame in that. But I could see Alfie and Zoe pretending they are doing it all themselves and it’s sooooo easy rather than admitting to needing/getting/accepting help.

Reactions: 16
Yes and also you can bet your bottom dollar that zoe wouldn’t admit to having the help. Absolutely have help if you can afford it and need it - no shame in that. But I could see Alfie and Zoe pretending they are doing it all themselves and it’s sooooo easy rather than admitting to needing/getting/accepting help.
100% they’ll pretend it’s all been sunshine and roses. I don’t care if she gets help, if she struggles then I hope she does get help since she has the resources. What I won’t agree with is if she does get help and then acts like she didn’t, she said herself a lot of her followers are also pregnant with her right now. If she sells the imagine that it’s so easy and she’s able to maintain her lazy arse life + child it’ll give these other first time mothers that are still her fans a terrible impression of what the 4th trimester is like.
Let’s all be honest though, she won’t mention she got help unless it’s a #spon #ad

Reactions: 15
100% they’ll pretend it’s all been sunshine and roses. I don’t care if she gets help, if she struggles then I hope she does get help since she has the resources. What I won’t agree with is if she does get help and then acts like she didn’t, she said herself a lot of her followers are also pregnant with her right now. If she sells the imagine that it’s so easy and she’s able to maintain her lazy arse life + child it’ll give these other first time mothers that are still her fans a terrible impression of what the 4th trimester is like.
Let’s all be honest though, she won’t mention she got help unless it’s a #spon #ad
If she did struggle, was honest about it and got help she'd actually go up in my estimation. I really struggled after I gave birth with depression, exhaustion and generally finding being a new mum really hard and not how people portray it. I was so lucky to have help from my parents so I wouldn't begrudge her. But I certainly didn't use an extra hour to wash and straighten my hair. She's so out of touch and hasn't once done anything to put her own child first. Instead she'll pretend she's the perfect earth mother who's finding everything easy and has the perfect child

• Heart
Reactions: 16
If she did struggle, was honest about it and got help she'd actually go up in my estimation. I really struggled after I gave birth with depression, exhaustion and generally finding being a new mum really hard and not how people portray it. I was so lucky to have help from my parents so I wouldn't begrudge her. But I certainly didn't use an extra hour to wash and straighten my hair. She's so out of touch and hasn't once done anything to put her own child first. Instead she'll pretend she's the perfect earth mother who's finding everything easy and has the perfect child
You don't see a lot of new "insta" mums admitting that they're struggling, especially not with those depressive feelings of things not being what you thought. Kate Lawler did it recently and got loads of abuse - I think that's why most new mums don't give much of the shade when it comes down to light and shade. It's a real shame as finding somebody who felt like I did and was brave enough to say it out loud would have made such a difference.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
yeah it can 100% be the most difficult and stressful time. i really like Kate about talking about it. I have a friend with a similar personality to Zoe, always stressed, always tired. I really worry for people like that in how they will cope, i hope Zoe is honest about her journey but somehow doubt that. I hope she gets the support she needs, many of us didnt due to covid last year.

Reactions: 6
I think the only thing Zoe will be honest about is how tired she is because lets be honest she says it most days anyway haha!

Reactions: 14
I think the only thing Zoe will be honest about is how tired she is because lets be honest she says it most days anyway haha!
Yeah it will be very odd if she all of a sudden starts to NOT be tired all the time after having a newborn baby 😂

Reactions: 7
Look at this SpEnNy gadget Aldo just bought for pay deyes, £400!!! 🤣🤣🤣🔥

I guess they'll get the profit when pay deyes is a minutes born.
As I said on the Aldo thread, here's the reason why Pay will sleep in a different room and barely be with them. Who cares about the increased risk of sudden infant death if an app lets you get some sleep

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
As I said on the Aldo thread, here's the reason why Pay will sleep in a different room and barely be with them. Who cares about the increased risk of sudden infant death if an app lets you get some sleep
Lol Lucy mecklenburgh has something similar and even had an af link for it - no Lucy, we don’t all have £400 to spend on a baby monitor!!

Reactions: 8
lol never thought a baby monitor would cost that much?
does it take care of the baby for them? then its worth the price 😅

gotta say
their house is just for the aesthetics they gonna have to change a lot of stuff,
especially that glass divider in their barely used kitchen
1st great head injury hazard
2nd great place for sticky toddler hand prints

but i am highly expecting an overpriced baby gate ad

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
👀 do we reckon theres another baby deyes on the horizon? The thought of Sean and Poppy together is even more grim than horsey and microwave pasta

Screenshot_20210807-174933_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
👀 do we reckon theres another baby deyes on the horizon? The thought of Sean and Poppy together is even more grim than horsey and microwave pasta

View attachment 701938
Honestly, I think Aldo and zOeLlA think we're so stupid 😅🤣 if poppy is pregnant, then good for her, leaving cryptic messages like that zOeLlA gets clicks and I'm guessing poppy needs all she can get 🤣
I'm sure zOeLlA would've had some sister wife's shite if poppy is indeed up the duff as we say.

Or PLOT TWIST - zOeLlA is not up the duff, they got poppy to carry their spawn 🤣🤣🔥😅 so zOeLlA did not let Aldo raw dog her 🐕🐶 🌭🐸☕

SHICKKK 🔥

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Or PLOT TWIST - zOeLlA is not up the duff, they got poppy to carry their spawn 🤣🤣🔥😅 so zOeLlA did not let Aldo raw dog her 🐕🐶 🌭🐸☕
We’ve seen far too much of Zoe’s bare belly with the baby moving in it for that to be the case…

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.