Zoe Sugg #37 Second coming of Christ is on the brink, quick get her an aff link!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just had the shock of my life when I had a nosey on Zoe's instagram for the first time in a while.

How has she aged so quickly.. was this happening before or is she going through some Twilight style pregnancy that's zapped the youth out of her?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Well I hope these two idiots are better teaching their daughter right from wrong then they were Nala. I remember when they were trying to get her to sleep in her own bed, she slept in it for a few nights and because she didn't go on their bed, Alfie let her sleep on their bed as a treat🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Just had the shock of my life when I had a nosey on Zoe's instagram for the first time in a while.

How has she aged so quickly.. was this happening before or is she going through some Twilight style pregnancy that's zapped the youth out of her?
Somebody get her a portrait to hide in her attic ASAP!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Well I hope these two idiots are better teaching their daughter right from wrong then they were Nala. I remember when they were trying to get her to sleep in her own bed, she slept in it for a few nights and because she didn't go on their bed, Alfie let her sleep on their bed as a treat🤦‍♀️
Did he actually do this? I can’t with this man

• Haha
Reactions: 9

It has been hypothesised that the horrifying centuar baby she is carrying is sucking the life force out of her as she hasn't been feeding it the nutrients it needs to grow its hooves.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I think with Zoe it could go either way she will say 'I've not had a wash for a week as I've been so busy with the baby' or she'll be taking baths every night as she's had such a busy day.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Look at this SpEnNy gadget Aldo just bought for pay deyes, £400!!! 🤣🤣🤣🔥

I guess they'll get the profit when pay deyes is a minutes born.
i can see him try and sneak this in whilst visiting joe and dianne so he can put it above sexy diannes bed and watch her at night to add to his secret wank bank xx what a romantic man

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I live really close to zoe and Alfie and have passed their house a few times, it's a lush house don't get me wrong but the media have hyped it up so much more to what it actually is. I'd hardly describe it a mansion.

Also regarding the Tory and Dianne, i dunno if I've missed something but has he slipped in that he finds her attractive? I mean she is stunning so I wouldn't be surprised!

Reactions: 1
I live really close to zoe and Alfie and have passed their house a few times, it's a lush house don't get me wrong but the media have hyped it up so much more to what it actually is. I'd hardly describe it a mansion.

Also regarding the Tory and Dianne, i dunno if I've missed something but has he slipped in that he finds her attractive? I mean she is stunning so I wouldn't be surprised!
I haven't seen the vlog but I've read here that in one vlog Dianne was trying to play footsie with Joe but mistake Alfie's feet for Joes. Alfie claimed he didn't even notice anything. Somebody here surely knows which vlog it is.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Guess she already put herself on maternity leave? Must be nice to barely work at all for heaps of money and be told "you go, girl!" by the rabid fans.

(And before the few stans come out to say she doesn't "owe" us anything, content creation is her job. She gets paid to flog Function of Crap because she has an audience. She DOES owe content, some semblance of a schedule, to the people who gave her the audience thanks to which she's a millionaire).

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I haven't seen the vlog but I've read here that in one vlog Dianne was trying to play footsie with Joe but mistake Alfie's feet for Joes. Alfie claimed he didn't even notice anything. Somebody here surely knows which vlog it is.

at around 15 minutes

• Haha
Reactions: 5
hi guys I come in and out of this thread from time to time but missed all the latest gossip, but I have to ask what is going on with this title :ROFLMAO: is this something Zoe has said? is she religious?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
hi guys I come in and out of this thread from time to time but missed all the latest gossip, but I have to ask what is going on with this title :ROFLMAO: is this something Zoe has said? is she religious?
Nah, it's just that she acts like nobody has ever been pregnant before, plastering her feed and stories with photos of the bump, minutes on end of vlogs of her bump moving, etc. So the title is just a joke off that attitude.

Reactions: 19
Nah, it's just that she acts like nobody has ever been pregnant before, plastering her feed and stories with photos of the bump, minutes on end of vlogs of her bump moving, etc. So the title is just a joke off that attitude.
haha thank you! gonna go and catch up with the videos

I believe she's a passionate member of the church of pizza.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.