Zoe Sugg #37 Second coming of Christ is on the brink, quick get her an aff link!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me too, I’ve been pregnant for a good 5 years at least if women can’t have rounded bellies 😂

personally my stomach is really rounded at the top then more of a normal belly shape at the bottom so in a smock dress I absolutely could look pregnant just standing there as you can’t see the wobbly bit at the bottom…
Thinking about it mine too! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I mean I think I'm also pregnant then, think I've been pregnant for over a year now :')

As much as she annoys the hell out of me, I feel for sloppy with the speculations. Though it would be great to smack the smug look off Zoe's face x
I mean, if she wants to have children she will always get to do that as Zoe had a baby first- the novelty of Zoe's pregnancy and baby will wear off very quickly when everybody else starts. She will hate it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I know we maybe shouldn't speculate on pregnancy, Poppy may or my not be. But if she is, she obviously wants to keep it private. If my partner's sister wanted to keep their pregnancy quiet, I wouldn't dream of sharing a clip where they obviously have a slightly rounded belly for the whole world (or whoever still watches her videos) to see. So on that thought, I don't feel like Poppy is and it's just her curves and the dress style. But then if she is, Zoe outing her news before she does would totally make sense with her mean girl personality 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 25
Well, we know Zoe's obsessed with Christmas.

Though wtf IS Jovie? Just makes me think of elderly English professors exclaiming "By Jove!"
I thought of Bon Jovi 😳 That poor girl will be living on a prayer😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Can someone please attempt to expla this to me. So in the description of her YouTube videos she lists everything she's wearing etc with affiliate links for majority, so how come sometimes she'll link things she's not even wearing with "(similar) " and yet she still gets the revenue? It just seems weird to me how she's not even promoting what she's wearing but still makes money. Hope that makes sense lol.

Reactions: 3
Can someone please attempt to expla this to me. So in the description of her YouTube videos she lists everything she's wearing etc with affiliate links for majority, so how come sometimes she'll link things she's not even wearing with "(similar) " and yet she still gets the revenue? It just seems weird to me how she's not even promoting what she's wearing but still makes money. Hope that makes sense lol.
I think it's because she's still linking people to that product for them to buy without her actually having her showing/using it. I don't think the company care if Zoe actually show their product or not as long as she sends people over to them.
It's disgusting though, I feel like when it comes to things like that the person promoting it should at least show them wearing said product or that.
Sorry if I'm also not making sense right now, it's nearly 4am. But yeah, it's definitely shady x

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The most frustrating part of her doing that years ago (when I could actually be influenced 😂) was that she’d never put the items that were actually nice into the description, so she could be wearing 3 outfits in a video and only mention 2 because they were the ones that were gifted/ads and it would be the 3rd one that was actually worth buying but it wouldn’t be mentioned anywhere. Most likely because she bought it herself

Reactions: 16
I can imagine Zoe being the kind of person who can’t sleep the rest of the house isn’t Allowed sleep either!!
Generally this is the time when the baby will wake up. I had 5:30 and 5:00 with my two and they did wake up then 😴

Reactions: 3
Aww get used to it love because you might be up more then three times when the babys here.
I wonder how she'll get used to her new non-existent sleep schedule once the baby arrives knowing she likes going to bed early and waking up early. Like I'd be interested in seeing how she deals with all that but I'm guessing we're gonna get a strongly filtered, glamorous picture of the whole living with a newborn thing, with Daisy Deyes being the best little babygirl to ever exist, she'll never cry, she'll never have an upset tummy, etc., I don't think they'll share struggles.

Reactions: 19
I don’t think they will show any reality when it comes to the baby or any harder moments. They’ll 100% make it out like everything is so miraculously easy all the time.

Reactions: 24
I wonder how she'll get used to her new non-existent sleep schedule once the baby arrives knowing she likes going to bed early and waking up early. Like I'd be interested in seeing how she deals with all that but I'm guessing we're gonna get a strongly filtered, glamorous picture of the whole living with a newborn thing, with Daisy Deyes being the best little babygirl to ever exist, she'll never cry, she'll never have an upset tummy, etc., I don't think they'll share struggles.
I think if she's up in the night with the baby, Alfie's mum will come round in the day to babysit while poor ickle Zoe has a sleep.

Reactions: 17
I can see her getting a doula in. I’d never even heard of it till kate lawler mentioned it.
She had one come over a few times a week . Said she was struggling and it’s the best thing you can get a new parent.
They basically people who you pay to support you.
Kate lawler had one come round in the evening . So she could get some sleep, and the women looked after the baby. Basically they a glorified baby sitter that don’t cost as much as a nanny, and not full time like nanny’s. You pick and choose when need help.

Reactions: 4
I can see her getting a doula in. I’d never even heard of it till kate lawler mentioned it.
She had one come over a few times a week . Said she was struggling and it’s the best thing you can get a new parent.
They basically people who you pay to support you.
Kate lawler had one come round in the evening . So she could get some sleep, and the women looked after the baby. Basically they a glorified baby sitter that don’t cost as much as a nanny, and not full time like nanny’s. You pick and choose when need help.
This is a hilariously inaccurate description of a doula. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 21
I thought a doula supported you through birth? I didn’t think it was anything to do with babysitting.

Reactions: 18
They support you through the birth but can also stay for a few days afterwards to help out. Ridiculously expensive service

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.