Zoe Sugg #37 Second coming of Christ is on the brink, quick get her an aff link!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I could be real vulgar for a thread suggestion I’d have something like

Zoe Sugg: function of SHUT THE duck UP YOU LAZY BORING TORY BELL END.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Long time lurker on this thread…

one thing that kind of annoys me is people constantly speculating Poppy is pregnant. Whether she is or not, it’s not nice to have people comment on your body/weight/shape like that. This happened to me a lot a few years ago at work, albeit the rumour was started by some woman at work which was what initially kicked it off but I had about a year of people asking/speculating and would often catch people looking at my tummy, somewhere I was conscious of anyway. I’m not a big person, but I do carry a bit of flab on my tummy area and it made me even more self conscious. I doubt Poppy reads here but even so, I just don’t think it’s nice thing to do 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 38

one thing that kind of annoys me is people constantly speculating Poppy is pregnant. Whether she is or not, it’s not nice to have people comment on your body/weight/shape like that. This happened to me a lot a few years ago at work, albeit the rumour was started by some woman at work which was what initially kicked it off but I had about a year of people asking/speculating and would often catch people looking at my tummy, somewhere I was conscious of anyway. I’m not a big person, but I do carry a bit of flab on my tummy area and it made me even more self conscious. I doubt Poppy reads here but even so, I just don’t think it’s nice thing to do 🤷🏻‍♀️
Absolutely agree! You never know if someone’s experienced loss or struggling to conceive or even wants kids of their own.
We lost our baby at 14 weeks pregnant earlier this year and the fact I still looked pregnant for ages afterwards and people made comments was heartbreaking.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Totally random - I think she might name the baby after her grandmother 'Phyllis'

Absolutely agree! You never know if someone’s experienced loss or struggling to conceive or even wants kids of their own.
We lost our baby at 14 weeks pregnant earlier this year and the fact I still looked pregnant for ages afterwards and people made comments was heartbreaking.
Exactly this 💖 I am so sorry to hear you lost a baby 😢💖

• Heart
Reactions: 4

It’s a gossip thread so people will… gossip. If you don’t like certain posts just ignore them/the thread 🙂

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
In fairness, if people don't want to read gossip on themselves, they shouldn't be reading a gossip forum. We aren't speculating on her own personal page so if she doesn't want to see it, she can easily remove herself from the situation. As is the same with literally every single thing said on Tattle. Fascinating how people are happy to rip someone to shreds about 99% of their life/character but god forbid you suggest they might be pregnant.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
EC3A8291-8D00-40B1-83EB-BB8ABC953D56.png
Imagine the amount of pointless crap they’re going to buy the baby. Like ‘Baby’s first Christmas’ is special but we all know how OTT they’re going to go with it. I can’t cope.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.