Zoe Sugg #37 Second coming of Christ is on the brink, quick get her an aff link!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she really say that if Poppy could, she would stick her hand up there now to meet the baby? Well, that's not a very normal thing to say.
Screenshot_20210809-155852_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20210809-155857_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Wow. She's taking confectionery and crisps to the hospital to give birth. What a role model. What a good mother.
what did you pack when you had your baby or what would you pack then? Who doesn’t pack snacks 😂!! How on earth does packing crisps and sweets make her a bad mum!?

Reactions: 24
what did you pack when you had your baby or what would you pack then? Who doesn’t pack snacks 😂!! How on earth does packing crisps and sweets make her a bad mum!?
Agreed 😂👏🏻👏🏻 I’ve had two and they give you actual food in the hospital they encourage you to bring sugary snacks to keep you going 😂😂

Reactions: 10
I don't think the issue is her taking snacks, it's the fact she's barely packed anything practical or for her actual baby. Just revels and crisps.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
We obviously all know she's going to take time off, and rightly so, but come on Zoe...let's not act like you're oh so busy with posting and filming all the time that you need to take "proper" time off. The only time you give us anything these days is when it's an ad.

IMG_4060.PNG

• Sick
Reactions: 16
How embarrassing for Poppy 🤦‍♀️ So awkwardly specific and weird. I know Zoe was making a joke, but I’d be mortified if I was excited for my sister-in-law’s baby and she said that. Classic Zoe being a mean girl

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I found it very disconcerting that she said she could use a picture of another new born baby and send it when people ask if her baby has been born yet. Who thinks like that? All about joking, isn't it Zoe?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I don’t see an issue with her just having packed snacks? She’ll have the baby stuff in the house which she can easily pack at any point but the snacks would more likely require someone to go to the shop. Also if I hadn’t picked the snacks straight away I’d just end up eating them

Reactions: 3
We obviously all know she's going to take time off, and rightly so, but come on Zoe...let's not act like you're oh so busy with posting and filming all the time that you need to take "proper" time off. The only time you give us anything these days is when it's an ad.

View attachment 704929
I get the feeling Alfie will want to do Vlogmas. It’s good money for YTers, and on top of that we all know Alfie only gets views in relation to Zoe, so if he shows anything of their baby’s first Christmas, he’ll get even more views.

I could see Zoe fighting him on it If he’s vlogging, since it’s a lot of the same pressure she’d be under if she did vlogmas- the need to be “on” and doing things. Plus we know she didn’t like when Alfie was daily vlogging (understandable). Wonder who’s going to win the battle.

Reactions: 12
I don't think the issue is her taking snacks, it's the fact she's barely packed anything practical or for her actual baby. Just revels and crisps.
Read the original post I replied to and you will see that is the issue the poster created!

There's no way on this earth that Zoe and Alfie will not vlog until Christmas. Isn't it their main source of income?

Reactions: 4
View attachment 704908Imagine the amount of pointless crap they’re going to buy the baby. Like ‘Baby’s first Christmas’ is special but we all know how OTT they’re going to go with it. I can’t cope.
Bet our number one prick Aldo #imnotatory will dress up as Santa and make some sexual innuendo about the red head sitting on his lap.

Aldo - Dianne! I'm Santa 🎅 for the night, come sit on my lap!
Dianne - No Aldo that's weird.
Aldo - Nah it's nat! I just need to get my cocktail sausage 🌭 hard and the moment saved to my wank bank!
Dianne - Ew!

SHICKKK innit 🔥🔥

• Haha
Reactions: 2
There's no way on this earth that Zoe and Alfie will not vlog until Christmas. Isn't it their main source of income?
Zoe has posted so many ADs over the last few months so I'm sure she'll have a nice cushion there, in addition to residual views on YouTube. They can also easily do just instagram ads. Also, Alfie is a landlord. Rich people know how to stay rich.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
6BEE8933-43AF-4DEE-865D-3BF329040DA0.png
Who is actually thinking that Zoe is full of energy. She barley does anything 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 30

View attachment 704929
Watch as she doesn’t vlog anything because she’s “too busy” but puts everything baby related on her stories/reels in between easy ads/sponsorships so that she gets easy money
View attachment 704992Who is actually thinking that Zoe is full of energy. She barley does anything 😭
You just know someone on Team Zoella asked her that question..

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Zoe Sugg #38 Function of boring, our baby has a nude flooring, my friend's up in there exploring

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.