Zoe Sugg #37 Second coming of Christ is on the brink, quick get her an aff link!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think Zoe or Aldo have nothing to worry about as there's no way in hell they'll ever be getting up at 3am to feed Pay. You've got more chance of seeing me wear some of his horrific merch

I'm surprised we've not seen this out drying yet

1412095650315_wps_38_Pic_Bruce_Adams_Copy_Lobb.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
yea there is no way in hell I'd be giving my baby my boyfriend's last name

Zoe is so sensitive, I'm surprised it won't bother her to be the odd one out
She probably thinks if the baby has Alfie's surname he might marry her quicker so she is a Deyes as well. NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN!

I feel like they don’t know anything
Well lets have a look......

Put the changing unit in that corner of the room=will be awkward AF to change baby
Has already got the Moses basket out=dusty Moses basket by the time she's given birth
Bought knitted jumpers=hard to put on baby.
Bought a cot but not the matching mattress=mattress too big for cot.
Asked her mum 'what do babies wear?' :oops:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Slightly off topic but my brain just realised Zoe's initials will be "Z.E.D" if/when her and Aldo get married 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Skjermbilde 2021-07-30 kl. 17.01.02.png
Skjermbilde 2021-07-30 kl. 17.01.25.png

I wonder how much of this Zalfie have actually bought themselves vs getting it sent to them...

Reactions: 15
How the hell would she cope with a full time job that requires her to leave the house to pay the bills. I worked up until 4 weeks before I was due but some work later. I definitely felt I was ready for my mat leave both times but there is no way gentle on myself Sugg would ever manage.

Reactions: 18
View attachment 687940 View attachment 687942
I wonder how much of this Zalfie have actually bought themselves vs getting it sent to them...
She's going to need more than that in the first few months unless she wants to be washing every few days. I remember having to change my son 3-4 times a day. Good luck with the woollen jumpers

Also no one asked, put the bleeping ad on. It's your bloody job you complete scrounger

Reactions: 11
She's going to need more than that in the first few months unless she wants to be washing every few days. I remember having to change my son 3-4 times a day. Good luck with the woollen jumpers
I thought maybe she had been smart enough to buy the knitted jumpers in a bit of a bigger side (6-9 months), but nah.. They're 0-3 months. Knitted jumpers for a 0-3 month old baby born in late August/early september. It's such a joke.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This is what those ridiculous bath & body works hauls with mark has lead her too.. who needs this many candles… it’s so wasteful.
87E1B63D-9B33-4DD8-9605-AF088E1ED807.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
This is what those ridiculous bath & body works hauls with mark has lead her too.. who needs this many candles… it’s so wasteful.
View attachment 688060
Excessive amount of things is an outdated sight. No one wants to see this. Not everything is worth mentioning, Zoe. Do what you have to do for your house and be silent. Being wasteful is not a fun topic.

Reactions: 20
Excessive amount of things is an outdated sight. No one wants to see this. Not everything is worth mentioning, Zoe. Do what you have to do for your house and be silent. Being wasteful is not a fun topic.
It will be the only time she has lifted a finger all week. You can bet she’s going to share it.

Reactions: 11
She vaccinated against COVID yet?
Not as far as we’re aware but a lot of pregnant people are waiting until after birth to have the vaccine. (For anyone in the thread pregnant and unsure, I had both vaccines while pregnant and my baby is really healthy and I had no issues)

• Heart
Reactions: 29
One day out two days ago and can’t get off the sofa…what a surprise!

View attachment 687913
Anyone would think she was having triplets shes not even that big FFS!

Also slightly off topic but I was watching an old vlog and they were due to go to a firework display (with his fam obv) but Alfie wasn't very well so they didn't go anyway Zoe says 'that was a great firework display' and Alfie said 'don't say that, I did say you could go without me or Id still go but you said no' she's such a passive aggressive witch.

Reactions: 15
Anyone would think she was having triplets shes not even that big FFS!

Also slightly off topic but I was watching an old vlog and they were due to go to a firework display (with his fam obv) but Alfie wasn't very well so they didn't go anyway Zoe says 'that was a great firework display' and Alfie said 'don't say that, I did say you could go without me or Id still go but you said no' she's such a passive aggressive witch.
I’ve noticed a few times she’s done that, there was a vlogmas back in their old house where Alfie was going out with his friends and Zoe was saying she wasn’t invited and he was leaving her alone and he just replied you were invited but you didn’t wanna come. And a few weeks back when he went out with his friend and the twins she did the same thing saying she wished she could have came and he told her she could have.

Reactions: 16
I’ve noticed a few times she’s done that, there was a vlogmas back in their old house where Alfie was going out with his friends and Zoe was saying she wasn’t invited and he was leaving her alone and he just replied you were invited but you didn’t wanna come. And a few weeks back when he went out with his friend and the twins she did the same thing saying she wished she could have came and he told her she could have.
she likes to make him look and feel bad now that she can’t pretend he is beating her 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Last photo looks like she's gained some of her preggo weight on her legs, maybe that explains the big shapeless dresses and skirts?!
I’m 38 weeks pregnant and with this weather I can 100% confirm it’s the heat 😰

I don't think Zoe or Aldo have nothing to worry about as there's no way in hell they'll ever be getting up at 3am to feed Pay. You've got more chance of seeing me wear some of his horrific merch

I'm surprised we've not seen this out drying yet

View attachment 687767
Makes me think of Thatcher 🤬🤮

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
And in one of Mark’s vlogs, she visited his house and some of his friends came over, Mark said that they’re gonna go somewhere and Zoe said that they didn’t invite her and Mark was like “I DID invite you!” and then she started laughing. She is so self centered, that’s why she doesn’t enjoy meeting new people… She is not interested in anything that her being the center of attention is not guaranteed.

• Angry
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.