Zoe Sugg #37 Second coming of Christ is on the brink, quick get her an aff link!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder when she will upload the 'decorating the baby's room' vlog? obv there will be a #Ad inserted in it. What will it be this time, the over advertised Function of Beauty or the overpriced rank pasta ready meal? 'So here's the baby's nursery we didn't decorate it as the wallpaper was spenny and we didn't want to ruin it haha' I've been so busy sorting out the babys room I haven't had time to cook so thank god for these DELICIOUS Rana meals I can just cook in the microwave quickly'. 😊 :rolleyes:
Probably both ads knowing her!

Reactions: 3
When Zoe first announced the pregnancy, I made a checklist for what they’ll be gifted. I know they got an iCandy buggy, but did they pay for it or was it gifted? 🤔 Anyway, thought I’d get it ready for the baby shower tomorrow!

Babyzen Yo-yo Buggy
iCandy Buggy
Tommy Tippee Perfect Prep Machine
Sleepyhead
Stokke Tripp Trapp high chair
Aden and Anais muslins (Harry Potter?)
Milestone photoshoot cards
Babybjorn bassinet
My 1st Years personalised bath robe
Tiba and Marl change bag

Reactions: 10
When Zoe first announced the pregnancy, I made a checklist for what they’ll be gifted. I know they got an iCandy buggy, but did they pay for it or was it gifted? 🤔 Anyway, thought I’d get it ready for the baby shower tomorrow!

Babyzen Yo-yo Buggy
iCandy Buggy
Tommy Tippee Perfect Prep Machine
Sleepyhead
Stokke Tripp Trapp high chair
Aden and Anais muslins (Harry Potter?)
Milestone photoshoot cards
Babybjorn bassinet
My 1st Years personalised bath robe
Tiba and Marl change bag
They have a Cybex Priam travel system, unsure if it was gifted though.

Just my opinion but I think throwing yourself your own baby shower is the most self-centred, attention-seeking and grabby thing 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’m actually a bit embarrassed on their behalf.

Reactions: 20
Tory's. #thingstorysdo

hope you dont mind but I'm slightly changing your hashtag for #thingstorysdo

Aww haven't they got a new Gazebo? god tomorrow she will be INSUFFERABLE me me me bump bump bump. :rolleyes: I pity the fools that have to go to the non-baby shower.
I pity the fools I do I do 🤣

Edit: also, why is the microwave in the basement? Firstly, they redid their kitchen right? So you’d just plan a space for it to hide away like the coffee station. Secondly, that must be the only appliance she uses?!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
You know Zoes itching to add "mummy of 1" to her IG handle

OT but I’m just watching the vlog when they got Nala. They are showing her the guinea pics.. does anyone ever feel like she gave them away? They just disappeared into thin air..
They died

The. End

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I pity the fools I do I do 🤣

Edit: also, why is the microwave in the basement? Firstly, they redid their kitchen right? So you’d just plan a space for it to hide away like the coffee station. Secondly, that must be the only appliance she uses?!
Good point actually or why don't they put it in the pantry?

Will S club 3 be performing tomorrow?
could be Steps. Or at a push Alfie's mate who sings (dont ask what his name is) I mean for saying its a non baby shower the tent is quite big.

Reactions: 7
could be Steps. Or at a push Alfie's mate who sings (dont ask what his name is) I mean for saying its a non baby shower the tent is quite big.
[/QUOTE]

I counted only 12 seats, so Aldi's immediate family and friends. Maybe Joe and Mark will join..

I counted only 12 seats, so Aldi's immediate family and friends. Maybe Joe and Mark will join..
[/QUOTE]
Guarantee now non of Zoe's family apart from Joe because he'll vlog it will be there. Just paid employees, in which aldos family applies. Personally I'm hoping Dianne turns up looking hot to piss in Zoe's tea

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Aldi's eyes on sexy Di all day while bloaty sluggella slumps around on a lounge chair barking orders at everyone

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Happy Grabby Gits In A Tent Day, everyone! I don't know about you but I'm having a crusty, dry slice from the middle of a cake to celebrate two Tories ripping off small businesses they could easily have paid at a baby shower nobody else wanted to throw them.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
12 seats…
Zoe and Alfie
Big Mand and Nick
Poppy and Sean
Steve and Alexia
Mark
Holly
Joe and Dianne

Or no holly, no Dianne, and instead the friends with the baby twins for token babies

Reactions: 12
Guarantee now non of Zoe's family apart from Joe because he'll vlog it will be there. Just paid employees, in which aldos family applies. Personally I'm hoping Dianne turns up looking hot to piss in Zoe's tea
At the moment I have no faith in Dianne turning up looking sexy 🤣 she seems to be going for the batty old woman look at the moment!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Is Alfie actually attending the baby shower? Men aren’t supposed to, traditionally.

Reactions: 2
it's so weird how her close friends are herr paid employees

Reactions: 11
All these mums to be have the most pretentious craving, Lily Anna and Zoe, since when they love tomato? Heinz ketchup yes but tomato? And strawberries?

I swear they are one upping each other to see who has the poshest and less ‘dirty’ craving.

We all know Zoe loves a good domino’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.