Zoe Sugg #37 Second coming of Christ is on the brink, quick get her an aff link!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It really annoys me how she's constantly complaining about people asking her about marriage. While I could sympathize if she never brought it up in the first place, but in a sense, she's brought it on herself. In videos, she'd always go on about wanting a "ring and a bump by 30". People can grow up and change plans, but she went on about it for years, so how are people supposed to know that that's not what she wants?
They will probably ask even more when she becomes a mum.

Reactions: 11
View attachment 686270
Gotta have an aesthetic baby alright. Those clothes are gonna look great with baby puke and poo stains all over them lol.
I hope she’s put a filter on these. They all look the same. Just dull beigey browny nothingness. I’ve noticed so many shops are selling baby clothes including newborn in these sludgy colours. Just bloody boring. I want my baby to be dressed in white or colours, not pretending to be a Cos model.

Reactions: 13
I totally think she still wants to get married to that Horse creature. I don’t understand why, he is revolting (she’s not much better, just a smidge maybe). She lies about everything else, so why wouldn’t she lie about suddenly changing her mind and not wanting marriage now? Only to make herself look like the cool, not bothered girlfriend. It’s just to make her look better, which is impossible at this stage.

Reactions: 14
She might try to put out an unbothered image and try to convince herself she’s not bothered about marriage. However that will change as soon as Joe proposes and J&D start planning their wedding(s) and enjoying life as an engaged couple. As soon as Joe puts a ring on Dianne she’ll become a green eyed monster and be begging Alf to propose or she’ll do it herself.

Reactions: 18
Does the UK have common-law marriages? Or is the thought of the fight that would ensue if Zoe made Alfie sign a prenup the reason she's backed off?

Reactions: 1
Of course she wants to marry him! It’s what she’s wanted from day one of their relationship. If he doesn’t want to marry her then the kid should have her surname, I would hate not having the same surname as my child.

Reactions: 13
It really annoys me how she's constantly complaining about people asking her about marriage. While I could sympathize if she never brought it up in the first place, but in a sense, she's brought it on herself. In videos, she'd always go on about wanting a "ring and a bump by 30". People can grow up and change plans, but she went on about it for years, so how are people supposed to know that that's not what she wants?
Also like, she's not special. I don't think there are many women in their late 20s/early 30s who are in long term relationships and financially stable, who aren't being asked when they're getting married or having babies. There aren't many women who are newly married who aren't getting grilled about their reproductive desires, or women who are having babies who aren't getting grilled on their marriage plans.

Welcome to the universe, women are asked intrusive questions- it's not because you're famous.

Reactions: 27
Of course she wants to marry him! It’s what she’s wanted from day one of their relationship. If he doesn’t want to marry her then the kid should have her surname, I would hate not having the same surname as my child.
The problem with that is he’s told her they will get married & he does want that after they’ve had kids and that they will all have the same surname. As they mentioned in a video after announcing the pregnancy that the reason baby will be Deyes is that they’re going to get married & Zoe will also be a Deyes.
He’s not going to suddenly tell her he doesn’t want to marry her when she’s 7 months pregnant with his child.

Reactions: 5
The problem with that is he’s told her they will get married & he does want that after they’ve had kids and that they will all have the same surname. As they mentioned in a video after announcing the pregnancy that the reason baby will be Deyes is that they’re going to get married & Zoe will also be a Deyes.
He’s not going to suddenly tell her he doesn’t want to marry her when she’s 7 months pregnant with his child.
This is Alfie we’re talking about though but I get what you’re saying. He’ll find a way to keep stalling her I’m sure.

Reactions: 11
Telling her he'll marry her and persistently getting her hopes up about an engagement seems rather controlling to me. I was somebody who had a baby with my partner after he'd promised commitment for ages and guess what? We're not together anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
This is the thing I don't get...if he plans to marry her in the future why not get engaged? its not like they've only been together a year, they have been together 8 years! It all seems a bit odd to me that.....

He says he will marry her in the future but they haven't got engaged
He keeps giving her rings but they are never engagement rings
They live together and are having a baby.

Reactions: 19
This is the thing I don't get...if he plans to marry her in the future why not get engaged? its not like they've only been together a year, they have been together 8 years! It all seems a bit odd to me that.....

He says he will marry her in the future but they haven't got engaged
He keeps giving her rings but they are never engagement rings
They live together and are having a baby.
I’m pretty sure it’s more like 9 years how can he be so scared of commitment

Reactions: 10
Does the UK have common-law marriages? Or is the thought of the fight that would ensue if Zoe made Alfie sign a prenup the reason she's backed off?
All four nations have differing laws on some matters. In England there is absolutely no such thing as a common law marriage though unfortunately many people still believe there is. The only legal protection comes from a legal marriage or civil partnership. Wales usually follows England. I wouldn’t like to guess on Scotland or NI. Also pre nups aren’t really worth the paper they’re written on (England again) though Zoe would be the one out of pocket divorcing Horsey.

Reactions: 7
OT but I’m just watching the vlog when they got Nala. They are showing her the guinea pics.. does anyone ever feel like she gave them away? They just disappeared into thin air..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.