Zoe Sugg #37 Second coming of Christ is on the brink, quick get her an aff link!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OT but I’m just watching the vlog when they got Nala. They are showing her the guinea pics.. does anyone ever feel like she gave them away? They just disappeared into thin air..
I think it’s in the wiki what happened to them but one died of overheating and one died of old age.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
love how boring this chick is that we always circle back to

marriage and guinea pigs talk

• Haha
Reactions: 42
With regards to talk about her always chewing gum. I was watching the hello world vlog (Alfie's) and they had to move bedrooms at 6 am because of a noise above them and she was chewing gum then at 6am! :oops:

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Showing chunky knits for a baby… yes just what everyone wants , something you have to pull over a babies head!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I do wonder if they realise the baby is supposed to sleep in with mum for 6 months. It was the comment about opening the (wrong) cot mattress because she wanted to air it. That’s… at least 8 months of air… 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I do wonder if they realise the baby is supposed to sleep in with mum for 6 months. It was the comment about opening the (wrong) cot mattress because she wanted to air it. That’s… at least 8 months of air… 👀
Baby won’t sleep with mum if they decide to get a nanny or a night nurse…

Reactions: 9
I feel like they don’t know anything

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Omg. I'm choking with laughter at the thought that these idiots paid people to do that and it looks like my great aunt Edith's 1972's house.
Edith is probably what they are going to call her. Although that’s not a terrible name it’s a bit old fashioned.

Reactions: 9
Edith is probably what they are going to call her. Although that’s not a terrible name it’s a bit old fashioned.
It isn't a bad name! My great aunt was born in 1919, guess everything circles back.

That's only if they're choosing to cosleep. Which they probably won't. And I mean, Zoe won't, but plenty of mums who don't co-sleep still get up for feedings in the baby's nursery. It really does depend on what sort of advice they'll follow.

yea there is no way in hell I'd be giving my baby my boyfriend's last name

Zoe is so sensitive, I'm surprised it won't bother her to be the odd one out

Everyone saying both Guinea pigs are dead weren't they buying straw and food from the pet shop in her vlog. Maybe 2 vlogs ago shes sitting in the Tesla at the start.

Maybe I've made it up but I thought she did say that

It isn't a bad name! My great aunt was born in 1919, guess everything circles back.

That's only if they're choosing to cosleep. Which they probably won't. And I mean, Zoe won't, but plenty of mums who don't co-sleep still get up for feedings in the baby's nursery. It really does depend on what sort of advice they'll follow.
the baby sleeping in the same room as you has nothing to do with co-sleeping. It’s to reduce the chance of SIDS. 6 months in the same room, whether that’s a co-sleeper or separate bassinet, is the advice. In fact, they just raised it to 12, but I’ve not met anyone who has done it that long.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Don't worry Big Mandy has already got the cot set up next to her bed

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Everyone saying both Guinea pigs are dead weren't they buying straw and food from the pet shop in her vlog. Maybe 2 vlogs ago shes sitting in the Tesla at the start.

Maybe I've made it up but I thought she did say that
they have been dead for over a year 😂 they hid it from everyone then did a shifty comment in a vlog.

the baby sleeping in the same room as you has nothing to do with co-sleeping. It’s to reduce the chance of SIDS. 6 months in the same room, whether that’s a co-sleeper or separate bassinet, is the advice. In fact, they just raised it to 12, but I’ve not met anyone who has done it that long.
In my first pregnancy they don’t me not to cosleep because parents can roll onto their babies and suffocate them.

Reactions: 11
Goes to show I don't have a baby and that advice changes. When I was born, the pediatrician told my parents to start the normal routine, in the nursery, after two weeks. And here I am 30 years later.

Of the friends I have who have had babies, only a couple did what you say. Most co-slept with those attachments, or the baby went to the nursery.

I just can't see Zalfie spending 6 months sleeping poorly.

My parents put me in my own room from day one 😂 with my baby I had her in a next to me for 6 months. Everyone is different but I did it for safe sleep more than anything!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.