Zoe Sugg #37 Second coming of Christ is on the brink, quick get her an aff link!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is so self centered, that’s why she doesn’t enjoy meeting new people… She is not interested in anything that her being the center of attention is not guaranteed.
I bet this why she got herself pregnant conveniently at the same time J&D move to the same area. Gives her the perfect excuse to avoid doing anything with them that isn’t being at her house. Even when joes twit mate Tom came to visit it was at her house. (Granted he did the podcast but I bet there was stuff he’s rather done than that stupid wood throwing game)

Reactions: 8
I’ve noticed a few times she’s done that, there was a vlogmas back in their old house where Alfie was going out with his friends and Zoe was saying she wasn’t invited and he was leaving her alone and he just replied you were invited but you didn’t wanna come. And a few weeks back when he went out with his friend and the twins she did the same thing saying she wished she could have came and he told her she could have.
She only has to consistently say no to going anywhere so many times before they actually won't invite her because they know she will just say no.

Reactions: 14
In my first pregnancy they don’t me not to cosleep because parents can roll onto their babies and suffocate them.
Yeah, I’m a doctor in hispanic country, we always give the advice that baby shouldn’t sleep in the bed because the risk of accidentally suffocating the baby during sleep is big (rolling onto the baby, hand accidentally covering baby’s face etc…) so is better for the baby to have it’s own place to sleep next to the parents bed.

Also pregnancy is a priority covid vaccine here.

Reactions: 8
Screenshot_20210731-101436_Instagram.jpg

As if !!! 😄 stop lying.. we all know your biggest craving through your entire LIFE are sweets and everything sugary!!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Guys Holly has obviously fed our feedback back to zoe as she has posted a picture of some strawberries and emphasised how many she has eaten during her pregnancy. So that’s some goodness for her baby at least…..

View attachment 689106

As if !!! 😄 stop lying.. we all know your biggest craving your entire LIFE are sweets and everything sugary!!
Lol snap just posted about this at the same time 😂 also unless it’s strawberries and cream/yougurt, who eats strawberries with a spoon?!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Guys Holly has obviously fed our feedback back to zoe as she has posted a picture of some strawberries and emphasised how many she has eaten during her pregnancy. So that’s some goodness for her baby at least…..

Lol snap just posted about this at the same time 😂 also unless it’s strawberries and cream/yougurt, who eats strawberries with a spoon?!
Tory's. #thingstorysdo

#JustToryThings
hope you dont mind but I'm slightly changing your hashtag for #thingstorysdo

Alfie has said on his story that the ‘tent’ (PSA - it’s definitely not a ‘tent’) in their garden is for their baby shower tomorrow.. so it is a baby shower, Zoella! 🙃
Aww haven't they got a new Gazebo? god tomorrow she will be INSUFFERABLE me me me bump bump bump. :rolleyes: I pity the fools that have to go to the non-baby shower.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Alfie has said on his story that the ‘tent’ (PSA - it’s definitely not a ‘tent’) in their garden is for their baby shower tomorrow.. so it is a baby shower, Zoella! 🙃
It's a Tory gazebo. They couldn't just have a normal one like everyone else could they.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The way Alfie acts you’d think he was expecting to give birth as well.

Can’t wait to play the baby shower bingo we created and see how spot on we are.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The way Alfie acts you’d think he was expecting to give birth as well.

Can’t wait to play the baby shower bingo we created and see how spot on we are.
Can we make it a shot bingo cause I will need to be drunk to get through all the IG stories she upload?. obv if you don't drink you can take a sip of your Sprite, Tango ice blast or Iced hot chocolate (yes all of Zoe's favs haha) :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Damn guys I think Zoe might have actually left the house to come to my area, there's a gazebo set up in my street! I'll let you know if I see molested cakes about as well x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Can we make it a shot bingo cause I will need to be drunk to get through all the IG stories she upload?. obv if you don't drink you can take a sip of your Sprite, Tango ice blast or Iced hot chocolate (yes all of Zoe's favs haha) :ROFLMAO:
Yess!! I've just been getting ready to get my graduation photos taken soon, so much needed drinks 🤣🤣 plus it's gay pride where I am. 🔥

SHICKKK 🔥

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yess!! I've just been getting ready to get my graduation photos taken soon, so much needed drinks 🤣🤣 plus it's gay pride where I am. 🔥

SHICKKK 🔥
Don't forget to take an incredibly insensitive photo of yourself sitting on a statue waiving rainbow flags SHICKKK 🔥

• Haha
I wonder when she will upload the 'decorating the baby's room' vlog? obv there will be a #Ad inserted in it. What will it be this time, the over advertised Function of Beauty or the overpriced rank pasta ready meal? 'So here's the baby's nursery we didn't decorate it as the wallpaper was spenny and we didn't want to ruin it haha' I've been so busy sorting out the babys room I haven't had time to cook so thank god for these DELICIOUS Rana meals I can just cook in the microwave quickly'. 😊 :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I wonder when she will upload the 'decorating the baby's room' vlog? obv there will be a #Ad inserted in it. What will it be this time, the over advertised Function of Beauty or the overpriced rank pasta ready meal? 'So here's the baby's nursery we didn't decorate it as the wallpaper was spenny and we didn't want to ruin it haha' I've been so busy sorting out the babys room I haven't had time to cook so thank god for these DELICIOUS Rana meals I can just cook in the microwave quickly'. 😊 :rolleyes:
It will 100% be an ad for Lick paint.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.