Zoe Sugg #37 Second coming of Christ is on the brink, quick get her an aff link!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All I'm getting from that nursery is green eggs and ham 😂
"I do not like them here or there, I do not like them anywhere, I do not like green eggs and ham!"

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sorry, not Zoe's video buuuut in Alfie's new video, they are showing their garage type room etc. and banging on about how much 'work and money' they've put into making it nice.. AKA they paid workmen to come and gut it out. There is no way either of those slobs lifted a thing. Also to quote Zoe 'how jealous are you that I can stand up in here' EYEROLL.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Got one of those stupid sponsored adverts for the "fresh" microwave pasta on Insta yesterday. Looks absolutely vile.

Reactions: 6
Well I foolishly watched her most ‘recent’ video on my lunch break. I won’t rehash what everyone else has said but good God. I used to love watching her videos. This was just a complete bore fest. Much more watchable without Alfie. Christ I cannot stand the sight of him and she’s insufferable with him. It’s sad how desperate she is for his attention, affection and approval.

Reactions: 12
Omg she actually shared it…

(it was probably a contractual agreement for being on the podcast (especially if she was paid for it))

4AFA2A12-0DAE-4936-A854-7FB110E55851.png

• Wow
Reactions: 7
It just comes across really insincere though. The fact she never bothers with any of Dianne’s other projects she’s done.It’s taken her until really quite late in the afternoon to post something on her stories that takes seconds (she wouldn’t even need to leave her bed). It just kind of reeks of that she’d forgotten to post and had to be reminded.

Reactions: 18
“ombre dos” I hope the whole pod was Dianne warning folk from going to Zoes hairdresser
The opposite. It was Zoe bigging up her hairdressing skills to a professional dancer. I was just waiting to hear her start talking about what a great professional dancer she is next

Reactions: 8
Skjermbilde 2021-07-29 kl. 19.13.56.png

Gotta have an aesthetic baby alright. Those clothes are gonna look great with baby puke and poo stains all over them lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
How boring are those colours?
Unfortunately that’s what seems to be “in” at the
Moment. Had a quick scroll on Zara and M&S (where she would probably buy herself) and it’s all weird tones that aren’t particularly inspiring. Sainsbury’s and Boots aren’t much better. Everything seems be dull shades rather than brighter tones. I’ve noticed this change over the last few years when buying baby gifts. There’s a massive difference to what’s available now to what was around when my friend had her first ten years ago.

Reactions: 17
Colour palette... duck off, it's a baby not an aesthetic.
What colour palette is she even on about, there’s so many different colours and styles there, fair enough if they were all beige and neutral or straight up colour but there’s abit of everything 🥴

Reactions: 29
It really annoys me how she's constantly complaining about people asking her about marriage. While I could sympathize if she never brought it up in the first place, but in a sense, she's brought it on herself. In videos, she'd always go on about wanting a "ring and a bump by 30". People can grow up and change plans, but she went on about it for years, so how are people supposed to know that that's not what she wants?

Reactions: 23
It really annoys me how she's constantly complaining about people asking her about marriage. While I could sympathize if she never brought it up in the first place, but in a sense, she's brought it on herself. In videos, she'd always go on about wanting a "ring and a bump by 30". People can grow up and change plans, but she went on about it for years, so how are people supposed to know that that's not what she wants?
Probs why she complains because she does want it and knows she isn’t getting it, will just have to settle for the seed of Chucky

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.