Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

billybobbobbob

Just watched Alfie's christmas tree vlog and holy frick they're reaching new levels of obnoxious. Alfie had to drop off an iphone for a giveaway at the futureself garage and then got coffee and croissants and complained about how much he'd had to do. Then Zoe whinged about editing taking so much out of her day when she'd stayed in bed for 3 hours scrolling through insta before dragging herself to put on 400 sets of christmas lights, the tv, electric fireplace and laptop to get 'cosy vibes' while she edited for an hour. How they fuck do they still have people feeling sorry for how much work they do when they get paid to badly film themselves getting starbucks and sitting comfortably in their mansion?

Reactions: 38

aqueilo1

Ugh I feel so silly but I want that velvetizer and that hot chocolate really bad. Guys, I've been INFLUENCED. 😭

• Haha
  • Wow

Dr Marten

I AM HOWLING.

Is this real life? She mooshes her dogs shit into her #ad pants, continued to wear them, then postedan ad for them!?

What is going on with this woman? She’s gone completely mad. Fooking DESGUSTEN

• Haha
  • Sick

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
I know they were joking about arguing, but that whole vlog seemed soooo tense and passive aggressive. I feel like they had a huge bust up at the end and were saving face to get the traditional shot of him on her shoulders. Do people really argue about a Christmas tree?! I can’t relate
Make my wish come true
All I want for Christmas is...a Zalfie break up! Break up, baby!

• Haha

LilacAries

those masks are £85, rich people are so stupid like, why not buy a serum that lasts long term for that amount? sheet masks aren't really great for skincare, more a fun thing to do

• Wow
  • Angry

fwooper

VIP Member
My similar moment where I realized how much different reality is than what Zoe shows was when they went to New York for Zoes birthday. On Zoe’s vlog, she shows them on the plane from London to New York, and then the vlog picks up the next morning with them going to breakfast. While watching, I didn’t think anything of it, figured they got in late and were tired after a long journey and went straight to bed.

After reading here, I saw that wasn’t the case. Then watched Alfie’s vlog, only to find that the rest of the group had done a bunch of things the day they arrived- gone to eat, walked around, but Zoe stayed home because she wasn’t feeling well. Zoe never referenced it at all in her vlog! Just started the next day saying it was their first day in New York! Crazy.

I always knew we got an edited, improved version of reality but that realization hit hard after seeing that.
I went on holiday with a Zoe once, a friend of a friend. The most infuriating weekend of my life. I, like most people on a city break holiday, wanted to be out the hotel by 9am to a) fit in all the sightseeing in and b) there's nothing to do in a hotel other than lie in bed and eat. Of course this girl wanted nothing more than to vegetate in bed until 11 before strolling out for brunch. Then by 3pm she'd be tired and we'd have to head back to the hotel. Wanted to go to burger bars instead of restaurants that served the local cuisine.

Needless to say, by the second day of the trip I went solo and did all the sightseeing myself. There's nothing wrong with not being much a traveller, but why go to places that you won't enjoy AND bring others into your laziness. I'll never forget the clip from one of her New York vlogs where they order in McDonalds to their AirBnB when they have some of the world's best food at their doorstep. Joe was clearly so embarrassed and I think he even said something on the vlog.

So this is vlogmas 4(5?) and she's having her third bath. The wastefulness and complete disregard to the environment is just mindblowing. She should really be ashamed of putting this out there... Like, get a grip. So many people are making an effort, big or small. Just try a little harder, ffs.
I have a bath every night, it’s my way of relaxing and unwinding before bed (as well as keeping myself clean). Doesn’t mean I don’t care about the environment.

getawaywithit

VIP Member
It's probably because he's jealous Zoe gets more views in December and he's such a power and control freak he has to try to get some attention. He's essentially a toddler having a tantrum because someone else has good fortune instead of him with his measly few hundred thousand views.
I wonder if Alfie watches this season of The Crown and feels he can relate to Prince Charles lol.

• Haha

DietGossip

VIP Member
I hate that Zoe got a pug, especially because you can tell Nala is one of those super overbred lines of pug. Poor little thing.

IrishName

VIP Member
Ugh at Alfie on the muddy trail. Wore white trainers and then said “oh well they are two years old!”

As if suddenly articles of clothing and shoes are fine to absolutely trash after 2 years.

I’ve got trainers that are years and years old - because I look after my shit and understand the value of things. They are so wasteful.

• Angry

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
Maybe she could put as much effort into her content as she does her chocolate advent search mission? Just a thought.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Threeeyedraven

VIP Member
Ok, so I watched the vlog (cat asleep on my lap too soothe any irritations!)
- weird opening of her legs in the shower doing an awkward... dance?
- Spends 15 minutes explaining that she’s been doing this for 7 years and tries a lot to cram stuff in because of how much she loves this time of year. So expect it to be different, but from the 23rd it should be back to normal.
- Montage of them decorating the tree. Zoe is proud of herself because she organised the decs into labelled boxes... groundbreaking.
- Explains simple item off... plugs on timers.
- Shows the gift Alfredo got her for her 30th: personalised monopoly board he made himself, complete with spelling mistakes.
-(lol at “Nalas Vet Bill - pay £2000” A joke but based on reality as that poor thing is so overbred It’s so sad)
- opens her advent calendar. Mandatory “what is this?” Face
- on the couch with a blanket explaining why she’s so tired at 6:30pm and it’s time for bed.
- takes her makeup off with #AD Previous brand partner product

that’s it. No festive feels. At all.

• Haha

PeachyJam

Anal gland discharge is one of the foulest smells I've ever had to smell, I couldn't even go into the room for days after our kitten had an episode so I can't imagine carrying it around with me on my pyjamas :sick: :sick: :sick:

• Sick

Chilli pepper 19

VIP Member
If you compare Zoe's work effort to Dianne its embarrassing. After 2 months of dancing 10 hours a day 6 days a week, Dianne has in the last 2 weeks posted 8 times of Instagram, 2 vlogs, one live workout, filmed 2 TV shows and also been on strictly every Saturday night, although she only has to sit there. You wouldn't blame her taking a rest but then poor Zoe's only done one story and a few vlogs.

If she's done with social media quit. She's got enough money and i think the world could just about cope with covid and no Zoella content. She needs to be honest with herself. She's as money obsessed as Tory Deyes and does it because she's greedy

EllsBellsWells

Chatty Member
I am still so angry about her going to EIGHT different shops to look for a bloody advent calendar :mad:

I don't need to start listing all the sacrifices that people like us have been making for the last 9 months- if you've given anything up this year then having to watch a selfish twat driving round to EIGHT different shops to look for a luxury item is going to be infuriating. Wtf is wrong with her? Why does she think these rules don't apply to her? I cannot understand how she thought it was a good idea to do it in the first place, let alone then share it with 9 million people. She's in a position of massive influence and she should be careful how she uses it.

I'm almost lost for words. I hope she gets hauled over the coals for this. This and the furlough thing are an absolute joke. Fucking shame on her.

• Angry

bolimepipi

VIP Member
i also find it very depressing that she has such a lovely figure from eating shit and lying around all day 😂
meanwhile i have one sandwich and i'm a balloon

• Haha