Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

QueenBW

VIP Member
I have a bath every night, it’s my way of relaxing and unwinding before bed (as well as keeping myself clean). Doesn’t mean I don’t care about the environment.
The problem with taking everything as a personal, individual choice and comparing it to an influencer broadcasting said choice to hundreds of thousands or millions, is that we take away the magnitude.

Having a bath every day is, unquestionably, bad for the environment. It uses over 70 gallons of water, vs. 2.5 gallons per minute in a shower (or less if you use one of those water saving shower heads). It's awful and as someone who was in Cape Town during their extreme water drought, I never have a bath more than twice a year now. So, while I don't question your care for the environment, your daily practice is not good for it. But you might have muscle aches from a hard, active job or anxiety or whatever and baths are the thing that helps you. I don't know. You might have a good reason.

Zoe, however, isn't just one person doing things in private. She's an influencer and people see her and want to do what she does. If 1000 people start having baths daily because of Zoe, that's a very different animal from you doing it and not prompting anyone else to do it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 78

DietGossip

VIP Member
All I ask is to everyone on this thread to spread the word: please never, ever ever support the pug breeding industry. It's so cruel to create these tiny little creatures who live in discomfort and misery just because we think they look cute. I hate the dog breeding industry, but for dogs like pugs and frenchies they're so inbred and have so many health problems it makes me so sad.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 67

Kitt

VIP Member
Just so everyone’s aware: Zoe’s SO BUSY at the moment. She had to sort out the games drawer because it was getting OUT OF HAND.

• Haha
Reactions: 67

billybobbobbob

She actually Dm'd the company I work for recently asking if we could 'collab' basically she wanted a freebie 🙄
My friend runs a small business near Brighton and contacted Zoe's people to see if she'd be interested in supporting them (By mentioning it in a insta story, post, video, tweet or anything) for a charity event kinda thing they were hosting for a mental health charity. They set up a phone meeting to find out more and basically reeled off her appearance prices and when she clarified it was for charity they said something along the lines of 'Yes well she still needs to be paid'. They made it clear she doesn't often do anything like that as it takes a lot of time and effort on her part and few are willing to pay the price.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 63

openbook1

VIP Member
So this is vlogmas 4(5?) and she's having her third bath. The wastefulness and complete disregard to the environment is just mindblowing. She should really be ashamed of putting this out there... Like, get a grip. So many people are making an effort, big or small. Just try a little harder, ffs.
Looool. Can we not police how many baths someone has? I am also for criticising her when appropriate but this is ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 62

GossWhore

VIP Member
Joe and Dianne seem particularly loved up at the moment. I suspect ots,partly due to her being away and overhyped through their social media, but am I the only one really hoping they get engaged over Christmas just to then watch the fallout with Zoe?
Screenshot_20201124-233926_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 58

Juststopit

VIP Member
Are you fucking kidding me? She starts her new video with "just making breakfast for Alfie and I"
The ONE FUCKING TIME that "myself and Alfie" wouldn't have been completly wrong and she went for Alfie and I?
Is she trolling me?

• Haha
Reactions: 56

Louise123

VIP Member
In joes recent vlog he was talking about how hard dianne was finding it not seeing her family and being homesick. He also said their dream would be that one year his family could go to Australia for Christmas and then Dianne’s family come to England. Such a difference to Zoe’s couldn’t give a shit attitude to her family and it always being about aldie’s.

Reactions: 56

glowmist94

i honestly can't believe that she did this all for an advent calendar.. she's unbelievable! 8 supermarkets? for an advent calendar? how does she think that's ok to do during a lockdown? i thought that you could only leave the house in a lockdown for emergencies.. guess an advent calendar is worth it! i can't believe that behaviour. hope a lot of people look at this and are just as shocked as we are!!

Reactions: 55

fwooper

VIP Member
Yeah I've never really agreed with the idea that Zoe holds Alfie back and that if they broke up he'd somehow suddenly unleash his adventurous thrill-seeking side. He's a homebody like Zoe, just a bit less so. At the end of the day if you're an adventurous, on the go person at your core there's no way you could stay with someone like Zoe for 8 years... unless you're a bit of a homebody yourself. It's not like Zoe has stopped him from travelling - he has travelled without her, but when he does it's a superficial trip to all the tourist spots where he calls everything sick. He has a pretty rigid comfort zone too.

I mean, his "mission" to Iceland last year was basically a 5-day guided tour where he took a few Instagram pictures, and after it he was acting like the next Attenborough. As much as he says how much he loves spontaneity I think it's a lot of hot air.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

QueenBW

VIP Member
I hate that Zoe got a pug, especially because you can tell Nala is one of those super overbred lines of pug. Poor little thing.
I love dogs but genuinely, Nala is the prime example of how so many dog breeders are nasty. The dog can't breathe without sounding like fucking Darth Vader, she has the anal glands of a 15 year old dog, not a dog half that age, and from what Zoe shows, Nala is truly the stupidest dog I've seen. Poor thing.

But Princess Peahead doesn't care that her dog can't contain her own shit or breathe properly because ShE's So CuTeEeEeEe!!!

Ok, sorry for the rant. I just really love dogs and seeing poor Nala hurts.

• Haha
  • Heart

Elle

VIP Member
Did anyone see in Zoe's vlog where she went off to get something and left the camera running and Alfie stood in front of the camera saying how it's dumb she leaves it running as it means she has loads to edit. He looked so pissed off. Then he comes back again and says '5 mins later. Still running'. And then when Zoe returns and asks if he was talking to someone he says no and then she's like 'oh my camera's still running..' and he's like 'oh is it?' feigning ignorance. I dunno, their dynamic is just so weird and passive aggressive, especially from Alfie's side. I almost feel sorry for Zoe. She needs to sack him off. I dunno why she leaves these kind of things in the Vlogs. Makes me think she's oblivious to how toxic their relationship seems.

getawaywithit

VIP Member
Whew, the talks in the vlog about the fights are interesting. Alfie said that last year they were on their way to get a tree, had a fight, and turned around and didn’t go at all? To me that’s not just a spat, that would indicate a really big fight to turn around en route to meet family and cancel all plans.
Then in recounting other arguments, they have fought to the point where Alfie refuses to decorate at all and Zoe does it alone. Again, fine I understand snarking at each other but it seems the theme here is just bailing altogether and refusing to work it out and just get on with it. Really childish and like yeah we all have done something like that but it seems like this is recurring.

When they got to the park Zoe did a big thing asking all the other couples if they fought and doing her loud nervous laugh, and it made me think she’s embarrassed about whatever happened last year and is insisting on making it seem like some funny couples thing. In the car she tried to bring up how Poppy and Sean were the year before but Alfie just started talking about their fights again. So it wasn’t like ‘oh last year it was us, and before it was Poppy and Sean’, like no you have done this multiple years and did it again this year lol.

They were like ~there’s something about a Christmas tree~ but it made me wonder, is this the most stressful thing they have to do together? Lol. Like they don’t have money troubles, their house cleaning is done by hired cleaners, etc., etc. Obviously they bicker and fight at other times but could the thing about a Christmas tree be because it’s a somewhat laborious task that requires cooperation and it somehow stresses you both out?

Another awkward moment is when Zoe starts filming in the car after she had thought her camera was broken and Alfie is like “you’ve been crying for two hours and it’s working”. Ohh. One of those things where the partner gets a dig in to embarrass the other by exposing Zoe’s tantrum when obviously she was being smiley and just acting like her vlog self, and Alfie was clearly pissed off and wanted to knock her down a peg. The rest of the vlog had weird vibes but I didn’t watch it all because it just felt super awkward.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53