Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

epicmature

Chatty Member
‘We can’t meet people inside’ ‘So I was in Zara home with alexia’ 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
The fact that it’s the first day of being able to see people and they didn’t immediately rush to see Poppy and Sean tells me they’ve been secretly seeing them all of lockdown tbh

Reactions: 37

frillylilly

Chatty Member
There's nothing Zoe loves more than playing with her things - and by that I mean she loves getting all of her stuff out and organising it and surveying it, or unboxing loads of PR stuff. That's why we've seen countless vlogs of her 'sorting'. I think she just loves seeing how much stuff she has.

The pair of them always just seem like they're playing house to me.

• Haha

lilmissyfit

In the last few minutes of the latest vlogmas video, I actually had to pause to google Zoe's age. Her eyes are aging much faster than the rest of her body and her voice did NOT match.

I also cringed at how she dragged the product and towel on her eyes in a downwards motion.

I wonder if that's why her eyes make her look like she's in her 50s.

Screen Shot 2020-12-03 at 4.57.33 pm.png

Screen Shot 2020-12-03 at 4.51.50 pm.png

• Wow
  • Sad

Dr Marten

You have rules you can follow, but you also have a personal responsibility to do your best to limit your movements to what is absolutely necessary. If you have the ability to buy online, then do it, regardless if the rules state you can go physically to a shop. If you really want choc, and theres none in the house, and you can’t buy online, THEN YOU DONT GET CHOCOLATE. Fucking around in shops opens yourself up to more exposure to a potentially sick person, or passing on whatever you have. Doesn’t mean you will, but it makes it more likely than if you were to stay home and just eat whatever you have there. I had to wait a while for an online shop because the slots were taken, but I never went into a supermarket in lockdown because 1. I had other food at home that would make do 2. Because of the elderly that shop in store who cant online shop/or those who have family that do a shop for them. I wouldnt want to potentially endanger elderly people.

I am coming from a NZer perspective, but the lack of giving a shit about others that these people show is absolutely appalling. Who gives a shit if you want a fucking calendar or a ‘terrys’ orange hot choc. Fucking get over it. It just makes me mad. Its not hard to stay home. She does it 99.9% of the year anyway.

• Heart

billybobbobbob

She's a complete hypocrite and no matter what your stance is on baths we can all agree that she's a complete faker- greenwashing herself and claiming to be an eco warrior who loves animals, nature and cares about emissions when she buys a whole new wardrobe of fast fashion clothes multiple times per season, buys plastic christmas decorations from massive corporate chain stores and every day has enough rubbish from her deliveries and belongings she's bored of that she could fill the mansion she has for 2 people. She's one of many 'influencers' who will hop on any trend (including BLM) to make her look good and she'll just hide her bad habits until she forgets what personality she's supposed to have.

coconochanel

VIP Member
Like someone else has mentioned the fact she thinks tidying a games drawer and putting pasta in another container shows how out of touch and pathetic her life is.

Reactions: 36

lozzapalozza

who remembers this 😂

I’ve been crying laughing watching Alfie’s parts
Time stamp 1.15 “and I would anshwer all youwr wischez” 😭😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Wow

LilacAries

fucks sake. I was actually looking forward to vlogmas, but Alfie is fucking insufferable. maybe unpopular but I like Zoe's vlogs when she's on her own doing stuff. he makes it unbearable. urgh. can she fucking dump him already?!!?!?

• Haha

jammy

Chatty Member
If they argue/moan about such stupid things, imagine the tension that’s between them

I guess their relationship has reached and surpassed a limit of stability
I remember watching a Tanya Burr vlog when they had a Gleam Xmas party at a hotel. As she walked past their room she said, oh they are arguing, better move on.

• Wow
  • Haha

Little_182

So this is vlogmas 4(5?) and she's having her third bath. The wastefulness and complete disregard to the environment is just mindblowing. She should really be ashamed of putting this out there... Like, get a grip. So many people are making an effort, big or small. Just try a little harder, ffs.
She planted a tree in her garden, got a Tesla and uses re-useable Starbucks cups......I mean what else do you want the queen of sustainable living to do??

• Haha

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
So they are selling a "joint" car so they can get a car that is solely Alfie's??
Well, Zoe doesn't leave the house so she doesn't even need a car. But hopefully Zoe will be getting her half of the range rover money so she can buy more pizzas.

• Haha

Gem_woody

Chatty Member
This is a little off topic but I thought it was a little funny that they used a picture of old school Zoe and Alfie on an quiz about how do disgusting your relationship is 😂 I do feel bad for Zoe though, she deserves so much better than Alfie
I still, after all this time, can't believe she is in a relationship with him 😂🤢

• Haha
  • Sick

Louise123

VIP Member
Really fucking nice of Zoella to show Dianne zero appreciation and support again tonight for her strictly pro lead (it was stunning) It’s obvious to anyone dianne is heart broken to be out of the competition (and unlike Amy, not just for herself but wanting max to do well for himself) and no I don’t think she’s supporting Dianne privately.

• Sad
Reactions: 35