Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lilykins

VIP Member
Reading that fortune cookie ‘you’ll be together forever...’

Could be me and Alfie but that’s not where my mind went...... WHAT?!? You’ve been together with this guy for 8 years and when you read a fortune cookie about being with someone forever you don’t automatically think of your boyfriend of 8 years who you supposedly love?!? Am I the only one flabbergasted by this?!? Lol!

• Haha
Reactions: 53

Tookah

Congrats to @Wowwwwwwwww for the thread title 🎉

Previous thread summary:
• Zoe cleaned (some of) the not mansion which is a very hard and unheard of thing to do
• Don't expect any more videos on the Zoella channel just long vlogs for when she has an #ad
• Her (and her bestie Amy) book has been released!! No one seems to care tho and a moment of silence will be held for all the trees that were wasted
• Dianne is off Strictly and Zoe is secretly glad sad for her
• Her and aldie's relationship is still as stagnant as ever
• We're not expecting a vlogmas this year because zoe is soooo busy you guys

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
It's such a shame that she didnt pursue that path, she would've have smashed it honestly
She has a natural talent when it comes to decorating, I've always thought that

But I guess that ship has already sailed now, she's too lazy these days. she can't be bothered to work on YouTube anymore, let alone adventuring herself into a new career
She didn’t decorate this house on her own - she had the help of a designer. I think she has *some* eye for small design, but not a professional one that is able to pull a whole room/house together.

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Teaspill_

ZOELLA Applying concealer through the years:

2013, 🧚🏻‍♀️✨gently dabs and pats down with fingers ✨🧚🏻‍♀️

63754428-DF78-46C7-B1AE-9E1471C2B2FE.jpeg
FC541127-5053-46D6-8D35-FC473967DE41.jpeg

2020, 🧟‍♀️💥DRAGS FACE DOWN TO THE DEPTHS OF HELL SO SATAN HIMSELF CAN WITNESS 💥 🧟‍♀️
65C399FA-BE9C-4941-BBB8-245E54E36F1B.jpeg
312A68CA-957E-4A72-BC36-441A58ABEDEB.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
What annoys me most is the fake staring at her in every picture they get together. He knows rightly he’ll get comments “the way he looks at Zoe CouPLe GOaLs” it’s so fake and posed he does it in every photo and it gives me the ick

• Haha
  • Heart

Dillydally

I wanted to post this on the old thread because I agree the BLM argument shouldn't spill into the new thread. But the thread closed and I spent ages writing this bloody thing so am posting it anyway.

I too feel uncomfortable discussing women's looks but from more of a feminist perspective. Women are already held to such impossible standards with regards to fashion, weight and aesthetics, and I do notice that female influencers are subject to ruthless and relentless criticism, more so than most male influencers. But then again, Zoe made her millions through a beauty/fashion/lifestyle platform so it seems fair that those things are on the table here. E.g. if an influencer is making thousands of dollars selling a supplement that supposedly cleared their acne, then discussing their skin is fair game.

I am so sorry Coinkeedinkee that you've been subject to shitty racist comments about your appearance. It is never OK and I can see why the comments about Zoe's biologically determined features (like her nose and smile) are triggering. Fortunately, in this case, Zoe is a very privileged, very white woman so there aren't the same racist connotations. She may be subject to unfair sexism, but she's not subject to racism. If anything, Zoe uses her white privilege to immense heights - she made millions by appearing as the all white, wholesome girl-next-door to teens all around the world. That is why companies and advetisers loved and still love her. That is also why she was on the front cover of numerous teen magazines and had a best selling teen book. I doubt Zoe would have achieved those things if she was black or if she came from a minority background. It seems that even Zoe is now uncomfortable with that very white Zoella image, though I doubt she would ever discuss or realise her disillusionment through the lens of racism, which is a shame because that's a conversation worth having.

I think the only way to participate in forums is to set our own standards and influence the tone of the thread as best we can. I try not to like or interact with comments about Zoe's appearance or her reproductive health because they don't sit right with me. Sometimes I openly disagree with those comments. But I also can't be doing with getting into arguments with other posters because it's just too damn stressful and it totally derails the thread.

Those are just my two cents.

Now, onto more important questions:

- When will we see Zoe's Christmas trees? Will they be the most Christmasy Christmas trees of all time?
- How many Christmas movies will Zoe watch this year considering that she is snowed under with work?
- Will Alfie mistake a ball-ball for a chocolate and post a subsequent vlog titled, "ZOE SUGG GOES TO THE HOSPITAL | NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE"?
- How many minutes of Zoe and Mark's open-mouthed laughing will we endure?
- Will Hollie ever be taken off furlough?
- Will we learn that Nala is actually an A to Z employee as an emotional support animal? Or maybe as Zoe's blog manager, we can't be sure
- Will Zoe's busy days decanting food ever slow down?

Let's find out....

The fact she hasn’t done the tree makes me think she is doing vlogmas this year, because let’s be honest, the only reason it doesn’t go up sooner is so she can film it!
I do think she’ll do it, her views have been low (for her) for a few years or so now. If lockdown continues and people spend more time at home she can make more money!
Well Zoe has had such a difficult year financially that she had to put a member of staff on furlough so she's got to do vlogmas to make up for her lost earnings. Those Yankee candles don't buy themselves 🙃

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51

fwooper

VIP Member
Alfie’s new vlog Zoe says to him about how he’s never had a “shitty car”, as their driving round in their Tesla, they just sound and look so fucking tone deaf 90% of the time
In that second screenshot with that gormless look you can see his two brain cells desperately working in overdrive as he tries to wrap his head around the notion of having to scrape pennies together.

Then he has the audacity to say he "wished" he'd been able to do that. For people in the real world being poor isn't a little fun learning experience.

• Haha

heyitsmegan

I'm sorry, but I don't find pugs cute. At all. & I feel so sorry for them whenever I see one cause they can't breathe properly. I have two dogs myself & they've never had any issues... but maybe that's cause I walk them daily. I also really hate how she makes it look like the poo problem is some sort of issue almost every dog has.

Holy shit. Alfie "I wish I'd had to have a shitty car"... being poor isn't a game Alfie!!! The same out of touch-ness as the one pound video! And then proceeds to make fun of Joe's first "shitty" car, and talks about buying it back as a birthday present?! Like it's all fun and games to spend several hundred pounds buying a car as a joke present?

Alfie's vlog it a disaster and I'm surprised it hasn't been picked up by the papers.

• Angry
  • Sick

electricmallows

VIP Member
She's not been on stories today yet I bet she is decorating her 10 xmas trees.
Screenshot_20201116_165809_com.instagram.android.jpg

Alfie posted this last night..it's not 10 trees but it's a start. As much as I understand people wanting to decorate early this year to have more Christmas positivity and cheer after such a bad year, I feel like it's also just her being typical Zoe.

Screenshot_20201116_165835_com.instagram.android.jpg

Also, I just have to say as silly as we find their not mansion to be, Zoe really does have a good eye for interiors (even if they are gifted items). She would have made a fortune if she went into interior design at the peak of her career. I wonder what would have happened if she went towards actual homeware stuff that you could get in M&S or Zara Home

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Well the reason Zoe has stopped posting on Instagram is because it's all so fake. Dianne just posts what she wants
I really hate influencers calling Instagram or other social media fake, its fake because they made it fake. By using filters, not declaring their ads and spending three hours and four hundred attempts to take one picture. It's only fake if you make it fake.

• Heart

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
No idea how I’ll try and lure myself to sleep without her vlog tonight.

So I’ll do one for the thread;

“I’m having a midday baaath but not washing my hair - day 18”

“food”

“food”

“I. Mean.”

“oh. My. gawd”

“Alphieeeee.... no Alphieeee”

“nahlahhha, she’s being soooo needy” “nahlaaaahaaa”

“5.15pm - goodnight guys”

• Haha
  • Heart

Lemonz

VIP Member
Leaving these here as i think its actually ridiculous they went to so many places for a non essential in a bloody LOCKDOWN.
Screenshot_20201128-195453_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20201128-195507_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20201128-195522_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20201128-195537_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20201128-195543_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20201128-195555_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20201128-195605_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20201128-195611_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20201128-195626_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 50

Boatnectar57

Oh come on, I don't like Alfie but they went for a walk outside. It's hardly sat indoors having a party. And as for the cookies, I would imagine putting money into his friends business during this period is a good thing. Every morning on my way to work I try to buy a drink to help the local cafe's or times when I don't have my dinner with me, I try to buy from there too rather than ASDA/Tesco.

I'd rather see them do that and buying from local food van and helping them out than putting money into big chains who don't need it
It's not just their interaction that's the problem though it's the fact that they're publicly ok-ing meeting up with other people and influencing others to do the same. That's why lockdown in England hasn't worked because they're not all following the rules like they should be. We had one big lockdown here in NZ and majority of people followed the rules well enough for us to be mostly back to normal now. For example, I'm getting married in two weeks with no restrictions, because we as a country followed the rules for months, didn't casually meet up with friends and family, controlled the spread and can now meet up with friends and family safely. They're just being selfish and idiotically flouting it.

• Heart
  • Haha

Blubs

Day 1. Buy or source a tree (or start getting the 400 down from the loft)
Day 3. Decorate the tree
Day 5. Visit Garden center (if in the correct Tier and safe to do so)
Day 7. Create handmade cards
Day 9. Put together items to donate to charity
Day 11. Hand paint baubles.
Day 13. Decorate a different room to living room
Day 15. Make a wreath
Day 17. DIY gifts for friends
Day 19. Make Gingerbread Biscuits/House and Mulled Wine
Day 21. DIY wrapping paper - recycled and sustainable
Day 23. Take Nala for an actual walk
Day 24. Daily Vlog of festive excitement

Here's some ideas for random activities to film on alternating days that took me 3 minutes. Where's my paycheck?

• Haha

Catherinez

Uchhh just watching vlogmas day 1, why does Alfie talk the way he talks? Fuck it’s irritating, ‘it was like empty, to full send’ what the fuck does that mean? ‘everyone said it was popping off’ I’ll pop off in a minute mate, I’ve pulled all the muscles in my neck from cringing so hard

• Haha

Spencerskates

VIP Member
I AM HOWLING.

Is this real life? She mooshes her dogs shit into her #ad pants, continued to wear them, then postedan ad for them!?

What is going on with this woman? She’s gone completely mad. Fooking DESGUSTEN
Why does somebody not know how to wash their trouser after their dog’s done a SHET?! DISGUSTANG

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Louise123

VIP Member
Alfie’s new vlog Zoe says to him about how he’s never had a “shitty car”, as their driving round in their Tesla, they just sound and look so fucking tone deaf 90% of the time
I know if you threw a stick in a room full of youtubers/influencers you’d probably hit a complete prick, but Alfie Deyes would be sat on a fucking throne as the absolute king dick. He ‘licherrrallly guys’ has no redeemable qualities.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49