Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jazyblu

Chatty Member
I don't think zoe has the natural talent for decorating/ interior design at all.

She was hardly an interior designer before youtube, didn't she help her mum out as a 17 year old for a few months? Hardly doing it professionally.

Zoe has been earning bank for a while now, it isn't hard to decorate when you are loaded. Their entire house was done by a designer, all she does is buy new cushions and bedding every few weeks.

Reactions: 49

FlipFlop0706

VIP Member
I’m so pissed, I might just email the Daily Mail.

What is the fucking point of all this if idiots like her completely disregard it all? God, the sooner the influencer bubble bursts the better!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
So Zoe’s manager maddie and her husband have enough money to build a fucking mansion but still get a company to gift them their fitted wardrobes, WTAF! It’s probably saved them a few thousand quid...while the rest of us muppets have to pay for everything.
She actually Dm'd the company I work for recently asking if we could 'collab' basically she wanted a freebie 🙄

• Wow
  • Angry

BustySinclair

Chatty Member
Yes, she is oddly proud of being so out of shape. It's as if she thinks it's cool to be tiny, weak and frail but at her age, it's just pathetic. Quite recently, she and Alfie tried to take a photo hanging off a fence and the whole time Zoe was complaining that she was going to fall and was too weak to hold on. She couldn't even climb on the fence herself so Alfie had to carry her, lol.
She reminds me of the sickly child from The Secret Garden who refuses to get out of bed and can’t walk because he’s so weak 😂😂😂

• Haha

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Does Zoe actually decorate the house herself? As in, put up all the lights and whatnot. We know she does at least one of the trees but I just can’t picture her and Alfie outside on a ladder hanging all the lights up. It’s like the pumpkin porch. I can’t imagine her actually physically doing the decorating. Pumpkins are heavy! Do you think she actually mucks in herself or has someone do it for/ with her?
Pretty sure they get a company in to decorate outside for Christmas.

Zoe is too tiny and weak to climb a ladder with a string of lights wrapped around her arm. And Alfie, well he could hold the lights between his teeth while up the ladder. But he has zero practical skills to put lights up and would never finish doing it. Probably thinks he can just shout "send it" and the lights will magically hang themselves.

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Dr Marten

Na Zoe stopped doing her main channel because she would have to make it clear she was gifted all of the shit and was also paid to talk about them. She can no longer pretend shes your best friend showing you things she absolutely loooves & most definitely paid for herself :cautious: every so often she complains about disclosing stuff (she thinks its confusing for viewers.. when its not). So she’s still sulking because she has to tell the world shes a walking advertisement who will take a pay-check from anyone.

• Heart

coconochanel

VIP Member
Oh god she really pisses me off in Alfie's new vlog she's like a bloody pathetic child driving around even to WEST Sussex to get a CADBURYS advent because No she cant have a Lindt. Nice to see they are still buying ready made mash potato. 🤪 Quote of the vlog though goes to Alf....
'This is the first time we've actually come to a supermarket to do a food shop because we are taking covid really seriously' next minute 'we have been to 6 supermarkets to try and get a chocolate aadvent calender'.

• Haha
  • Angry

coconochanel

VIP Member
Oh god quote of todays vlog 'me and Alfie are such social people and I love hosting' :LOL: oh hun you are not a social person you spend 95% of your time in the house watching tv.

• Haha
Reactions: 46

lemondaze

Anyone else annoyed by the Costa story!? Saying “make it a priority to get one” ?!?! Yes Zoe telling your impressionable minions during a FUCKING LOCKDOWN to make it a priority to go and get yourself a costa hot chocolate is a blooming great idea !!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 46

Teabee

Dear zoe...chill on the eyebrows. Ditch the blonde. Get a real man...for the love of god find a hobby or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Guccigal

Chatty Member
Yesterday’s video where they’re watching the old clips and Zoe’s like “you don’t call me little one anymore do you?” And he ignores her so she loudly repeats “DO YOU??” and he awkwardly lies at first and then just says not anymore. They really need to just break up at this point it’s just painful to watch

coconochanel

VIP Member
The Zoella team have read her book for the book club and all gave it 5 stars....well of course they will they are your staff :rolleyes:

• Haha

billybobbobbob

I wonder if Zoe has anything to do with Mark Ferris always ending/giving up on relationships and generally feeling so shit about himself. Watched one of their videos together the other day and he was saying he felt really low and not worthy of a relationship and she said something like 'You're just not in the right place for a relationship this year' and didn't encourage him in any other way. The queen of mental health apparently doesn't even have a bog standard reply of 'of course you're worthy it's just not the right time'. No wonder he always seems so glum when he leaves hers. What a toxic cow she is

• Sad
  • Wow