Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cloak

VIP Member
watching that q&a she did a while back.. she’s talking about her and Alfie:

“Going into lockdown I did wonder, what is this going to be like, as we’re both so on-the-go.”

IS SHE HAVING A LAUGH?

Her and Alfie’s life has not transformed at all since lockdown, it’s how they spend their entire time??

• Haha
Reactions: 44

ProphecyGirl

VIP Member
Oh come on, I don't like Alfie but they went for a walk outside. It's hardly sat indoors having a party. And as for the cookies, I would imagine putting money into his friends business during this period is a good thing. Every morning on my way to work I try to buy a drink to help the local cafe's or times when I don't have my dinner with me, I try to buy from there too rather than ASDA/Tesco.

I'd rather see them do that and buying from local food van and helping them out than putting money into big chains who don't need it

Reactions: 44

Louise123

VIP Member
Holy shit. Alfie "I wish I'd had to have a shitty car"... being poor isn't a game Alfie!!! The same out of touch-ness as the one pound video! And then proceeds to make fun of Joe's first "shitty" car, and talks about buying it back as a birthday present?! Like it's all fun and games to spend several hundred pounds buying a car as a joke present?

Alfie's vlog it a disaster and I'm surprised it hasn't been picked up by the papers.
Joe’s actually left a comment under the vlog saying how much he liked that car. Im convinced joe thinks he’s a prick

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43

PinkBogeyBreath

Chatty Member
I'm not in a relationship so I don't know the importance of these things. Also, I do agree as a women we should never comment or question when other women should/shouldn't get pregnant as we don't know the fertility issues or preference. Just been thinking if either of them do want a baby what is stopping one of them i.e Zoe from not taking the pill? Or Alfie not wearing a condom? I know it goes against the 'trust' issue if Alfie doesn't or vice versa doesnt want a kid yet. But Alfie's not exactly going to force Zoe to abort the baby or leave her is he? ... I just feel there was so much time in 2020 for them to have a baby and then focus on their business mid 2021 or whenever the world can get back to normal (2022/2023??)
As much as they are a pair of dicks, they might respect each other enough not to do that to the other one. It’s not unusual for a person to want their partner to consent to something during a sexual act 😂 or to want them to choose together to make a baby!

This is defo the weirdest question I’ve seen on here though. WHY DOESNT ZOE STEAL ALFIES SPERM SINCE HE WOULDNT LEAVE HER IF SHE DID?! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Re: Vlomgmas.
I have enjoyed watching her Vlogmasses past and they do make me feel (to quote Zoe herself) cosy and Christmassy.
However, it really pisses me off when she says that she’ll “try her best” but “no promises” to upload every day.

It’s literally her job.

I have a high stress job (as I’m sure many of you do) and we can’t just say that we don’t feel like doing it some days. She literally just has to plan a festive activity to do each day for 24 days and film it. I get that editing is probably a pain but, let’s face it, she doesn’t do anything particularly fancy when putting together her vlogs anyway! She has all year to prepare for this. It’s poor management of her time and downright lazy not to do it.

Reactions: 41

Behtannkneeky

Chatty Member
So Zoe went to 8 different supermarkets, during lockdown, to look for the most basic Cadbury chocolate advent Calendar that they do... honestly

• Angry

epicmature

Chatty Member

(Licherally the first video I clicked on after
Typing Alfie and dianne and)

2:30 why does he need to mention her hair colour, he loves the attention she gets 🤢
2:56 oh ever the knight in shining armour
I couldn’t get past half way. But he doesn’t even pan the camera to Zoe

I thought these dianne rumours were just a laugh but Jesus he’s a creep 🤢🤢🤢
I hate how Diane has become the new dopey friend that they make fun of and treat like a child now Tanya is MIA. Zoe is totally that friend who has to constantly knock you down to feel better about herself

• Sad

lemondaze

This bitch has finally left the house and it’s to go to ten different supermarkets IN A LOCKDOWN?!?! foR AN ADVENT CALENDAR!?
And proceeds to pick things up and put them back down? Knob head

• Angry
  • Haha

TruffleTrifle

Hey y’all not sure if I’m late to the party but Lotty aka the girl Zoe copies for outfits aka Alfies photographer who works with him on his elf clothing brand has gotten engaged to her boyfriend Zach! Wonder how this will go down in the non mansion tonight 🙃

• Haha
  • Wow

Louise123

VIP Member
Seriously what is up with that family? I bet Aldie gets serious pressure from the whole lot of that horrible family to stay with Zoe as without her, none of them would be relevant, if they even are. Its a toss up who's the bigger tosser, Sloppy or Aldie
Also nice to see Zoe promoting the disgustingly over priced utter shite that are Poppy’s prints on her Instagram. Let’s remember she never once promoted Dianne’s buswellness channel...free to watch exercise classes. She’s a fucking bitch

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 40

aqueilo1

"Please tell me other couple argue about the tree."

No zoe... lol. I've never argued with my partner about the Christmas tree.

Also how do you have an argument so large you bail on going to pick up the tree with people you agreed to go with ... like she says they're small arguments but if they're small then wouldn't you still go? I dont understand this haha

Alfies dad going "alf, stop it." cracked me up.

Last edited:
Reactions: 40

MoanyMinnie

Chatty Member
What I can’t believe is that she’s had ALL of October / November, to pick chocolate advent calendars up!
She’s had time to buy them on Amazon or ANYWHERE online, she’s had MONTHS!

And yet she would rather spend HOURS driving round, expending masses of fuel from her big dirty car (I imagine she drives a big Range Rover like most influencers), put her hands all over 8 supermarkets, to find the most basic mofo chocolate that there is!

I mean - you’d think she was on a mission to find GOLD!
But no, between you Zoe and your BF and your influencer friends Poppy & Sean, none of you could have picked these calendars up at some point in the last 8 weeks? Fux sake!

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 39

lozzapalozza

Love to see them twisting the lockdown rules, in Alfie’s vlog (which I didn’t watch fully) they meet up with Poppy and Sean in a park and he’s all “we’re allowed to meet one on one so me and Sean are going on a seperate walk”. Fuck off you’ve met up illegally and are trying to justify it which is unacceptable

• Angry

lozzapalozza

Oh her house is beautiful! Would be my dream house tbf her eye for design ect is amazing! I wish she would focus content on this rather than other shite!

Fueislfs

Chatty Member
That “ask me where my stuff is from” was just a way for her to sneakily post some aff links wasn’t it and he was like 🤑 and joined in!

I honestly can’t believe she’s going on a multi supermarket hunt for a fucking advent calendar when we’re meant to be in lockdown and it’s definitely something you can order online!

coconochanel

VIP Member
i honestly can't believe that she did this all for an advent calendar.. she's unbelievable! 8 supermarkets? for an advent calendar? how does she think that's ok to do during a lockdown? i thought that you could only leave the house in a lockdown for emergencies.. guess an advent calendar is worth it! i can't believe that behaviour. hope a lot of people look at this and are just as shocked as we are!!
Essential journeys only a bloody chocolate advent for a 30 yr old is NOT essential!

Reactions: 38